NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
namenotfound said:
I don't have surname on the passport and even all the documents.

My given name: pardeep kumar

What should I fill for surname? Currently I'm filling "not applicable"
sarb13 has responded to this 4 posts above you ..

namenotfound

Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2015
Nomination.....
28-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
srbhrn said:
Have you setup the 4 security questions it asks .. that is the next step .. please use a latest browser as it didnt work on my IE yesterday ..

I solve the problem by filling "not applicable" instead of space in surname in the first after creating GCkey

Thanks sarb13

sarb13

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
namenotfound said:
I don't have surname on the passport and even all the documents.

My given name: pardeep kumar

What should I fill for surname? Currently I'm filling "not applicable"
Hello Sir,

I have encountered the same problem but Solution is as follows :
Surname : pardeep kumar
Given name : Not Applicable

Same query is answered by CIC, you can search CIC Help.

Thanks,
Sarb

arshadsiddiquie

Oct 21, 2014
Hi

Kindly help i am stuck with this

1- my experience is 3 years and 10 months , in what slab i will fall i) 2-3 years ii) 4-5 years ?

2- Which State will be more good for IT industry ?

3- I am retaking IELTS on 10th Jan , is it possible to change the IELTS score on EE profile after i submit with old score? My current score says , S-6.5 , W-6.5 , R-8 , L- 7

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
arshadsiddiquie said:
Hi

Kindly help i am stuck with this

1- my experience is 3 years and 10 months , in what slab i will fall i) 2-3 years ii) 4-5 years ?

2- Which State will be more good for IT industry ?

3- I am retaking IELTS on 10th Jan , is it possible to change the IELTS score on EE profile after i submit with old score? My current score says , S-6.5 , W-6.5 , R-8 , L- 7
1. You can fill any in COMETOCANADA tool .. EE profile will ask for specific work dates and not these slabs .. so dont worry ..

2. Ontario obviously .. Alberta, BC are others ..

3. Yes you can .. go ahead and put your current details .. you can update it at any time ..

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
Dear Friends,

Dont Rush...
Wait & Watch for a week...
There is No rush for submitting a profile.

The mail received from CIC newsletter is as follow

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada

Express Entry: will I benefit from submitting my profile first?

Creating an Express Entry profile will soon be the first step to immigrate to Canada permanently as a skilled worker through the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), or Canadian Experience Class (CEC).

Although the system launches at 12 noon EST on January 1, it is important to note that there is no advantage to rushing to complete this process because you can submit your Express Entry profile at any time.

With Express Entry there are no deadlines to complete a profile and there are no caps on the number of candidates that will be accepted to the pool.

****IMPORTANT****
CIC will issue candidates an Invitation to Apply by regularly drawing only the top ranked candidates from the pool. The first draw will take place at the end of January 2015.

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
ashrafgk said:
For people who did CELPIP

What is this?
Language test result form or certificate number

I only have registration number and pin number.
We are in the same boat. There's no certificate number on my test result form. Also have registration number and pin. How could this be resolve.

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
DoubleS said:
I used the Registration Number and it worked for me.
Bro, on what date did you received your test result. Is it the date that they printed which stated in the form or the date the courier drop in your mail box. Mine is, 16 Dec printed then 19 Dec. Monday received it on my mail box.

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,
Which one do we have to choose?I don't understand the aim of this question ...

Do you want to name a representative (such as an immigration consultant, lawyer, friend or family member) to do business for you with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), or to allow CIC to release your personal information to a Designated Individual to get details on your case file, such as the status of your application or profile?

Please guide me!

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
Marooned said:
Friends,
Which one do we have to choose?I don't understand the aim of this question ...

Do you want to name a representative (such as an immigration consultant, lawyer, friend or family member) to do business for you with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), or to allow CIC to release your personal information to a Designated Individual to get details on your case file, such as the status of your application or profile?

Please guide me!
Its simple .. if you think someone would represent you in furute for this application, then put YES.. you would have to fill the details of that Agent as well..

If you think you would be taking care of your application end-to-end, then put NO.

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srbhrn said:
Its simple .. if you think someone would represent you in furute for this application, then put YES.. you would have to fill the details of that Agent as well..

If you think you would be taking care of your application end-to-end, then put NO.
I got it,thank you,

another question is for the first date of being qualified to practice the job. Is it graduation date?
I've worked in while I was studying in university for 3 years, and I'm afraid they don't calculate my job experience in that time if I choose my graduation date.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
Marooned said:
I got it,thank you,

another question is for the first date of being qualified to practice the job. Is it graduation date?
I've worked in while I was studying in university for 3 years, and I'm afraid they don't calculate my job experience in that time if I choose my graduation date.
similar question have been asked earlier in this thread.. unfortunately its a catch 22 .. I am not sure what would be the right approach to answer this ..

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I have created my EE profile successfully and got my EE profile number + Job seeker validation code.

I was then asked to visit www . jobbank . gc. ca / content_pieces-eng . do?cid=6843 for registering with Job Bank.

On this page, I found 2 links: first - "Register for Job Match" and second - "Access my job seeker account".
I took the first option "Register for Job Match" and was then asked to enter EE profile number + Job seeker validation code.
After entering these details and registering for Job Match, my Job Bank status under MyCIC shows 'Accepted'.

After this, I then took the second option "Access my job seeker account" to create my skills profile and resume by creating a new user account.
Now my question is how could I link my Job Match account and My Job seeker account together with My EE Profile number ???

Any ideas, please share the details.

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How much money you will bring to Canada (in Canadian dollar),
I'm 1 person,Do I have to choose $11,824 to $14,720, or more If I have?

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
sush80 said:
Guys,

I have created my EE profile successfully and got my EE profile number + Job seeker validation code.

I was then asked to visit www . jobbank . gc. ca / content_pieces-eng . do?cid=6843 for registering with Job Bank.

On this page, I found 2 links: first - "Register for Job Match" and second - "Access my job seeker account".
I took the first option "Register for Job Match" and was then asked to enter EE profile number + Job seeker validation code.
After entering these details and registering for Job Match, my Job Bank status under MyCIC shows 'Accepted'.

After this, I then took the second option "Access my job seeker account" to create my skills profile and resume by creating a new user account.
Now my question is how could I link my Job Match account and My Job seeker account together with My EE Profile number ???

Any ideas, please share the details.
I dont think we are supposed to make JOB SEEKER ACCOUNT .. as soon as you link your Job Match account, your profile status would be OPEN and Job Bank Sttaus would be ACCEPTED ..

thats is where the buck stops ..