+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE PROFILE - STEPS TO CREATE Plus DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

KKUMAR14

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
hello.
My doubt is can my husband and me apply separately to increase our chances ?
if yes will we be able to use each others IELTS score for points?

thank u in advance

hardi

Apr 25, 2014
Hi,

Could any one suggest the various steps involved before applying EE?

Things such as
1) IELTS
2) ECA verfication

Is there any other documentation to be done before applying for EE?

Please provide your advice.

Regards
Hardi

sarb13

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
KKUMAR14 said:
hello.

thank u in advance
Yes, you can...Same as me :D

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
KKUMAR14 said:
hello.

thank u in advance
If you both have 6 band in each module
Both have ECA reports then both must apply.

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
insouciant said:
How can we get nominated by province to get extra points?
You need to have a valid full time job offer.
or
you need to be in their in demand occupation list.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
KKUMAR14 said:
hello.

thank u in advance
you can apply absolutely .. but two applications doesnt increase your chances.. if you score more points with you as primary applicant then you should apply as PA, otherwise him as PA.. because it is not about picking 25000 applicants anymore .. there would be regular draws so just go with a single application which scores more points ..

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hi

While Creating the EE profile.. I got couple of doubts. Please help me to overcome this

1) In one section, EE asking 'first became qualified to practice in this occupation'.
I have first two jobs in 2173 code and next 3 are 2171 job code. I'm trying to apply under 2171 code.

what year/month i need to enter for below question

Date [Candidate Name] to practice in this occupation?

2) My spouse has only one job. But she traveled to Canada(11 months) under work permit and came back. While entering the work history for my spouse .. how can i fill the canada exp in it as she worked in india and travelled to canada and came back and working in same company from past 8 years.

Do i need to split it like

2006/04 to 2013/12 INDIA
2013/12 to 2014/10 Canada
2014/10 to till date INDIA

Please help me in this.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
hardi said:
Hi,

Could any one suggest the various steps involved before applying EE?

Things such as
1) IELTS
2) ECA verfication

Is there any other documentation to be done before applying for EE?

Please provide your advice.

Regards
Hardi
You would need only the above two documents apart from everything else you would need to support your application such as passport, NID, degrees, certificates..

I would suggest to check the program to which you want to apply through EE ie FSWP, FSTP or CEC and check that programs checklist to ensure you have everything ..

also you can chekc the first on this thread to check your eligibility on COMETOCANADA tool and check all the documents you would need.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
talktoudaykumar said:
Hi

While Creating the EE profile.. I got couple of doubts. Please help me to overcome this

1) In one section, EE asking 'first became qualified to practice in this occupation'.
I have first two jobs in 2173 code and next 3 are 2171 job code. I'm trying to apply under 2171 code.

what year/month i need to enter for below question

Date [Candidate Name] to practice in this occupation?

2) My spouse has only one job. But she traveled to Canada(11 months) under work permit and came back. While entering the work history for my spouse .. how can i fill the canada exp in it as she worked in india and travelled to canada and came back and working in same company from past 8 years.

Do i need to split it like

2006/04 to 2013/12 INDIA
2013/12 to 2014/10 Canada
2014/10 to till date INDIA

Please help me in this.
1. for 2171, I have put it as the date I graduated since I could become an Information System Consultant since then ..

2. Why would you want to split it? to show the 11 months she was in Canada? I am not sure 11 month will get you any points.. I think points are given for an year of work experience in Canada..

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Thank you srbhrn.

One more query...
I have my ECA report. I'm yet to get My spouse's ECA.
Do i need to wait for My spouse ECA or can i create my profile now and update the profile once i get the ECA?

What would be the best way?

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,
About ECA certificate number,
Is it the CIC# on the top left of the ECA report or Ref# on the top right?

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
MedZed said:
Friends,
About ECA certificate number,
Is it the CIC# on the top left of the ECA report or Ref# on the top right?
I think it should be 'Ref#'. I didn't see any 'CIC#' in mmy ECA. I have done it from WES Canada.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
talktoudaykumar said:
Thank you srbhrn.

One more query...
I have my ECA report. I'm yet to get My spouse's ECA.
Do i need to wait for My spouse ECA or can i create my profile now and update the profile once i get the ECA?

What would be the best way?
go ahead and make your profile and you can enter her ECA results later on .. I have already edited my profile 4-5 times .. it takes a minute .. Thats why this entire process has been automated: to keep you rprofile accurate and updated ..

neeraj_chawla

Jan 2, 2015
Hi,

My question is that as per me i have 6 years of experience however i am unable to create profile in EE, which mean CIC is is not calculating experience the way i am doing it.

below is my calculation

Ielts = 20 points
ECA = 21 points
Age = 12 points
Work Experience = 15 points

Total points = 68

during last semester of my graduation (Jan 2009 to June 2009) i was working part time, which i included in my calculation of work experience and total comes to 6 years.

Jan 2009 to July 2009 = 30 hours a week (Part time )
July 2009 to Apr 2010 = 50 hours a week (Full time)
May 2010 till yet = 45 hours a week

in Total = 6 + years (including 6 months part time work during studies)

I checked ministerial instructions and they have provided requirements of calculating work experience for two categories.

Canadian Work Experience
(a) a period of employment during which the foreign national was engaged in full-time study is not to be included in calculating a period of work experience;
(b) a period of self-employment or unauthorized work is not to be included in calculating a period of work experience;
(c) the foreign national must have had temporary resident status during their period of work experience and any period of full-time study or training; and
(d) the full-time equivalent for part-time work experience is 30 hours of work per week.

Foreign Work Experience

(a) is acquired by a foreign national outside Canada in one or more occupations listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;
(b) consists of full-time work experience or the full-time equivalent for part-time work experience; and
(c) is acquired within the 10-year period preceding the day on which points are assigned to the foreign national under section 23 or subsection 24(1).
Requirements

(2) In order to be assigned points under section 23 or 24 for their foreign work experience, a foreign national

(a) must specify in their expression of interest the four-digit code in the National Occupational Classification that corresponds to each of the occupations they have engaged in while accumulating their foreign work experience; and
(b) must have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, as well as a substantial number of the main duties, including all essential duties, as set out in the National Occupational Classification.
Full-time employment

(3) For the purposes of paragraph (1)(b), full-time employment consists of employment of at least 30 hours per week.

Work in excess

(4) For the purposes of sections 23 and 24, a period of work experience that exceeds full-time work in one occupation, or simultaneous periods of work experience in more than one full-time occupation, are to be evaluated as a single period of full-time work experience in a single occupation.

i fall under Foreign Work Experience. and it does not say that experience during studies will not be counted, like it clearly says in case of Canadian work experience.

could someone please help in understating !