+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE got refused after 3 months very confused........

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
DEEPCUR said:
They will remove that experience and recalculate the points.

If you want confirmation on this, just check the rejection notes sent to people. It will say when this experience is removed, your cutoff falls below the lowest ranked candidate for the draw, and hence we are cancelling your application. Since your cutoff won't fall removing that, you are good to go. That is the reason even Ontario overlooked this experience. If it was affecting the cutoff, they would have requested a different letter for sure.
Hi DEEPCUR,

My cutoff will not fall because I got 600 points from OINP. My CRS without OINP will also not drop because without this company experience I am still at 71/100 & 429/1200 points. OINP enforces the minimum core of 400 to be maintained even during the federal application stages as well. If I get married then my CRS without OINP drops to 401!!!!.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
pxyarala said:
Hi DEEPCUR,

My cutoff will not fall because I got 600 points from OINP. My CRS without OINP will also not drop because without this company experience I am still at 71/100 & 429/1200 points. OINP enforces the minimum core of 400 to be maintained even during the federal application stages as well. If I get married then my CRS without OINP drops to 401!!!!.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala
All that matters is not going below 400 removing that work experience and the FSW 67 like you said.

Your marriage thing should be okay too as you have already submitted the application. Everything basically freezes when you submit eAPR.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
astralsource said:
From my perspective, you are safe because in your reference letter they did wrote your duties - and although short, they are very specific.

I can clearly connect these duties with your NOC http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=122372&CVD=122376&CPV=2134&CST=01012011&CLV=4&MLV=4

So if I can do it, any officer can too.

Anyway, even if they make a fuss, you re clear as others said, because it wont affect your CRS.
Hi astralsource,

I just sent a reply to your email.

The content is copied below.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Astralsource,

I am sorry I am not able to address by your actual name. The NOC link that you sent is correct. I am not sure how you were able to match the duties as very little is written in my letter. They would need more understanding. They would need to dig deeper. Yes without this experience my CRS will not drop. But the question is when they cannot figure out my NOC from the letter, will they still consider me and not reject my application.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
Hi guys,

I have a similar case in which my experience letter has only 2 lines (2 sentences) in the duties section .

But in the same PDF file submitted I also included some pages from my work contract which has the full detailed duties and responsibilities.

The thing is, nowhere in the CIC guideline did it state that they will consider work contracts as a supporting documents. So do you guys think they'll accept it ?

I am an OINP Inland fsw applicant. So hopefully the same letter that Ontario accepted will also be accepted by ircc. My background just changed to I'm progress for the first time this week.

Saudamini

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Needed
Nomination.....
FSW, Not PNP
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
07-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
Soon :)
I think Pavan you are just fine. I am more concerned about as even I didn't include Reference Letter with Roles and Responsibilities, however, I got the letter from Ex-Colleague / Mentor with Roles and Responsibilities. I also included Payslips, Income Tax Documents, and Awards I received during my tenure in the company.

Although, I have a question, say someone has work ex is for 33 Months (2.75 Years Approx)...Will they consider 2.75 as 3 years or 2 years?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saudamini said:
I think Pavan you are just fine. I am more concerned about as even I didn't include Reference Letter with Roles and Responsibilities, however, I got the letter from Ex-Colleague / Mentor with Roles and Responsibilities. I also included Payslips, Income Tax Documents, and Awards I received during my tenure in the company.

Although, I have a question, say someone has work ex is for 33 Months (2.75 Years Approx)...Will they consider 2.75 as 3 years or 2 years?
2 years.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
pxyarala said:
Hi astralsource,

I am sorry I am not able to address by your actual name. The NOC link that you sent is correct. I am not sure how you were able to match the duties as very little is written in my letter. They would need more understanding. They would need to dig deeper. Yes without this experience my CRS will not drop. But the question is when they cannot figure out my NOC from the letter, will they still consider me and not reject my application.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

In your application you must have stated your NOC, therefore they are already familiar with your NOC, I don't understand your concern.

Also in Reference letter your job position is clearly written. Even a simple Google search can match your Job position and NOC. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Lead+process+engineer+NOC

They dont have a base for rejection.

Saudamini

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Needed
Nomination.....
FSW, Not PNP
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
07-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
DelPiero07 said:
So if I exclude my work ex prior to those 2.75 years I won't be eligible?

But its has been 4 months. If that is the basis of rejection why are they not sending Rejection Letter? Anyhow I have given Role and Responsibilities from Ex-Colleague

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
DEEPCUR said:
All that matters is not going below 400 removing that work experience and the FSW 67 like you said.

Your marriage thing should be okay too as you have already submitted the application. Everything basically freezes when you submit eAPR.
Hi DEEPCUR,

While I was checking my CRS score I took 24/28 points for English skills, considering it to CLB 9. My IELTS scores are L=9,R=8, W=7 and S=7.5.
Can you please check it if it is still CLB 9. It is CLB 8 my CRS would be 67/100 just on the border.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saudamini said:
So if I exclude my work ex prior to those 2.75 years I won't be eligible?

But its has been 4 months. If that is the basis of rejection why are they not sending Rejection Letter? Anyhow I have given Role and Responsibilities from Ex-Colleague
No idea what you're talking about (bolded part)

Saudamini

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Needed
Nomination.....
FSW, Not PNP
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
07-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
DelPiero07 said:
No idea what you're talking about (bolded part)
I meant I showed 4.75 years of work ex: 2 years without roles and responsibilities but a brief reference letter mentioning my role in 5-6 lines from Manager / Ex-Colleague and 2.75 years with all roles and responsibilities. If I subtract 2 years where I showed reference letter from Ex-colleague....then my effective work ex is 2.75 which is 2 years and definitely, my score could go lower than 460 which was the cut off....

Now my file is at NDVO and been 4 months, no communication whatsoever from their side?

Andrew2016

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bluewaters87 said:
Dears,

I have taken multiple times ielts in the same year and both are valid till 2017 septemeber

I got 8 8 6.5 6.5 in septemeber 2015

Then i updated my CRS with the above score

I have taken ielts again in october 2015 in which my score were dropped to 7,7,6.5,6.5

In this case do i need to updated with new score which will effect my CRS by 5 points...

Please and kindly advise me on the above

The latest one!

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
Hi guys,

I have a similar case in which my experience letter has only 2 lines (2 sentences) in the duties section .

But in the same PDF file submitted I also included some pages from my work contract which has the full detailed duties and responsibilities.

The thing is, nowhere in the CIC guideline did it state that they will consider work contracts as a supporting documents. So do you guys think they'll accept it ?

I am an OINP Inland fsw applicant. So hopefully the same letter that Ontario accepted will also be accepted by ircc. My background just changed to I'm progress for the first time this week.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
mikek27 said:
Hi guys,

They will consider it. A lot of people provide job contracts with Reference letters.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Saudamini said:
I meant I showed 4.75 years of work ex: 2 years without roles and responsibilities but a brief reference letter mentioning my role in 5-6 lines from Manager / Ex-Colleague and 2.75 years with all roles and responsibilities. If I subtract 2 years where I showed reference letter from Ex-colleague....then my effective work ex is 2.75 which is 2 years and definitely, my score could go lower than 460 which was the cut off....

Now my file is at NDVO and been 4 months, no communication whatsoever from their side?
Why wouldnt they accept it if you have all thats asked of you? Lets stop panicking for a second here :)