+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE 1 Day Left to submit

paladinav

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I'm part of the Oct 18th pick, and I'm still waiting on two documents.

1 - Proof of employment from Indian company where I worked several years ago (should arrive day after tomorrow (18th)
2- FBI PPC (asking for extension) should arrive by 1st april.

Wondering if '1 day left' on EE profile means that my profile is due tomorrow, or due in 2 days. Any veterans know this?

What is the standard LOE template for FBI extension? I sent my package without tracking, so I only have receipt pic as proof.

Thanks,

Last edited:

luv2read90

Jul 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Submit your application. Raise a CSE (google how to do this) once you receive the offer letter and again when you receive the FBI Report. Do not wait.

Reactions: paladinav

Jancy

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hi, I submitted my application on 14th Jan , without FBI PCC with an LOE for the same. Waiting for a correspondence from CIC for a new deadline to submit PCC. Should I keep waiting for them to respond or raise a CSE?

paladinav

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Submit your application. Raise a CSE (google how to do this) once you receive the offer letter and again when you receive the FBI Report. Do not wait.
Hi, thanks for your response.

I think my post was not clear. To clarify, I am waiting for my past jobs 'proof of employment' letter from India. Not an offer for a job in Canada. Do I still need to raise a CSE? Or just submit all documents like I normally would?

Thanks,

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi, I submitted my application on 14th Jan , without FBI PCC with an LOE for the same. Waiting for a correspondence from CIC for a new deadline to submit PCC. Should I keep waiting for them to respond or raise a CSE?
If you have received the FBI certificate, do not wait, submit it via the webform.

Jancy

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Not sure what you mean? My ITA date was 18th October, and my due date says '1 day remaining'.
I got ITA on the same date. if you checked that letter you got when you got ITA, the dead line is until 17th Jan 12:00 AM UTC, that is 16th Jan 5:00 PM EST!

paladinav

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
I got ITA on the same date. if you checked that letter you got when you got ITA, the dead line is until 17th Jan 12:00 AM UTC, that is 16th Jan 5:00 PM EST!
WHAT?!

Someone please verify this. In my EE profile, I see it clearly say 1, under the 'Days left to submit' column. I am at work and no way this can be submitted today 5PM est by me. I did not receive and ITA letter at my home.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WHAT?!

Someone please verify this. In my EE profile, I see it clearly say 1, under the 'Days left to submit' column. I am at work and no way this can be submitted today 5PM est by me. I did not receive and ITA letter at my home.
They don't send the ITA letter to your home, it is a pdf file which you can see once you log in to your application.

paladinav

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
They don't send the ITA letter to your home, it is a pdf file which you can see once you log in to your application.
So if the EE profile says 1 day left, is that not true? I only used the countdown on the CiC page as my timer for submission deadline. Could the PDF be a misprint?

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So if the EE profile says 1 day left, is that not true? I only used the countdown on the CiC page as my timer for submission deadline. Could the PDF be a misprint?
Obviously, it is an integer variable. I'm sure they can't show you 0.3 day left. So my guess is, sometime today it will change to 0 => time's up

Reactions: scylla