+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Requirement for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream

kagaya

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
Hi all,

My sister has a 2 year diploma in Practical Nursing Program from Sheridan College.

She created her express entry profile and her score is 426.

The only chance that she might get invited is the HCP draw from Ontario.

However, I read the stream eligible requirement. They required a Bachelor degree which she is not qualified.

Also, her employer refused to provide the Employer form so she can't apply for PNP under Job Offer Stream.

Have anyone with a 2 year diploma got nominated from Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all,

My sister has a 2 year diploma in Practical Nursing Program from Sheridan College.

She created her express entry profile and her score is 426.

The only chance that she might get invited is the HCP draw from Ontario.

However, I read the stream eligible requirement. They required a Bachelor degree which she is not qualified.

Also, her employer refused to provide the Employer form so she can't apply for PNP under Job Offer Stream.

Have anyone with a 2 year diploma got nominated from Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream??
For HCP you must have a degree, Masters or PhD. Read the educational requirements, first sentence.
https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream