+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education jobs in Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am a high school teacher. Are my skills relevant for permanent residence in Canada?
You need to get PR through Express Entry so research if you are eligible based on age, education, language, skills and funds. To teach, you need a provincial license so look if your education and work experience is recognized in the province you want to live. Focus on PR first and then once you have moved to Canada then you can become licensed (if recognized)

Dec 3, 2023
You need to get PR through Express Entry so research if you are eligible based on age, education, language, skills and funds. To teach, you need a provincial license so look if your education and work experience is recognized in the province you want to live. Focus on PR first and then once you have moved to Canada then you can become licensed (if recognized)
Thanks for the feedback.

Joyse

Nov 17, 2023
I'm an elementary school teacher. I am eligible to migrate to Canada. But I don't know what to start with first.
Please walk me through. Thanks in anticipation

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm an elementary school teacher. I am eligible to migrate to Canada. But I don't know what to start with first.
Please walk me through. Thanks in anticipation
Read post #2 and google Express Entry. You say you are eligible to immigrate so would have gone through the steps of Express Entry.

ereny

Dec 8, 2023
Iam teacher of science physics/chemistry. i am eligible to migrate to Canda. but i don't know what i start with first. Please walk me through. Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Iam teacher of science physics/chemistry. i am eligible to migrate to Canda. but i don't know what i start with first. Please walk me through. Thank you.
Since you know you are eligible then submit an Express Entry profile. No one will walk you through the process. You have to do the research yourself. Plus, Express Entry has the steps on the IRCC site.

Last edited:

Afaf33

Dec 16, 2023
Je suis professeur de lycée. Mes compétences sont-elles pertinentes pour la résidence permanente au Canada?
[/CITATION]
Moi aussi même cas sauf que je suis actuellement au Maroc et j’aspire immigrer au Québec pour plus d’opportunités voire améliorer mon statut pourquoi pas! Et là je suis au cours de m’inscrire et de postuler pour pas mal de plateformes du gouvernement canadien espérant être élues cette année 2024.