+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EDUCATION ISSUES

supreme.xlc

Apr 15, 2024
LETHRIDGE, ALBERTA, CANADA
Category........
STUDY
Hi, My name is Supreme, I'm a student at Lethbridge College and this is my first year and my second semester is about to end. In my first semester, I couldn't get through cause I was new in the country and had some issues mentally, so I couldn't get through which got me on probation, and so on my second semester, I was offering 3 courses and doing good from the start until I started having issues in 2 of my courses later on and had to withdraw. I was advised to withdraw by one of my instructors and I withdrew not knowing the implications until now, and I would like to get help regarding this. I will also drop my contact info below because I'm really in need of help.

Contact number: (403) 894-8437
Email address: lekanprince7@gmail.com

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, My name is Supreme, I'm a student at Lethbridge College and this is my first year and my second semester is about to end. In my first semester, I couldn't get through cause I was new in the country and had some issues mentally, so I couldn't get through which got me on probation, and so on my second semester, I was offering 3 courses and doing good from the start until I started having issues in 2 of my courses later on and had to withdraw. I was advised to withdraw by one of my instructors and I withdrew not knowing the implications until now, and I would like to get help regarding this. I will also drop my contact info below because I'm really in need of help.

Contact number: (403) 894-8437
Email address: lekanprince7@gmail.com
So what is your question. For PGWP, you must be a full time student for every semester except last semester.