+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR And PR Card Timelines>>>>>>2024<<<<<<<

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
no I didn't it's just that the website says it will be able after prensence in canada is confirmed which is the case.
I guess the website says something but reality is different.
You mean the portal? As long as Mailing Address is accepted then you scrow down and you will see ecopr downloading option

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
1st Portal 06 Dec 2023
2nd Portal 09 Jan 2024
eCopr 18 Jan 2024
PR Card linked to GCKey 19 Jan 2024
PR Card Approved and mailed (updated on GCKey) 23 Jan 2024
Congrats. I didnt understand that why i dont get my ecopr after portal 2 on 11th january. You guys did something else or im not lucky :(

AdPaul

Aug 12, 2023
Congrats. I didnt understand that why i dont get my ecopr after portal 2 on 11th january. You guys did something else or im not lucky :(
I get the frustration my lawyer says that it can take up to a month. But give 2 weeks only counting business days. I need this paper for administrative purposes and I am hanging on this email. I think we did everything right, it’s just that the administration way is hard to understand.

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
I get the frustration my lawyer says that it can take up to a month. But give 2 weeks only counting business days. I need this paper for administrative purposes and I am hanging on this email. I think we did everything right, it’s just that the administration way is hard to understand.
I will try Kai method if it doesnt come tomorrow. Some people says kai method works. It means sending message to all vo centers. We r not lucky thats why all of others got ecopr last week except us.
anyway hopefully we get it this week.

Reactions: AdPaul

AdPaul

Aug 12, 2023
1st portal : 27th November 2023
2nd portal : 16th January 2024
Ecopr : pending
PR card : pending

I hope to get my ecopr today or tomorrow but it seems like it could take time

VO Mississauga
Update after calling Immigration this afternoon, they told me that my file has been transferred to Montreal office.
So VO : Montreal.

I don't know how to take it, I've heard some nightmare stories about this office.

AdPaul

Aug 12, 2023
I will try Kai method if it doesnt come tomorrow. Some people says kai method works. It means sending message to all vo centers. We r not lucky thats why all of others got ecopr last week except us.
anyway hopefully we get it this week.
you do that by sending a form with the IRCC website ?

AdPaul

Aug 12, 2023
I still didnt do anything. Why file is transferring to different Vo? Maybe they will issue your eCOPR soon that is why they transferred
I doubt that they will act faster.
I think as I live in QC and intend to settle in QC the office that takes the final decision must be MTL (just a theory, not something that I know of).
On other forum topics, they say MTL takes an average of 3 to 5 weeks to send the email.
I think I might just go back to meditation mode, and wait it'll come one day or another.

The IRCC hotline told me they could not give me a timeline for eCOPR, as the emission time varies from office to office.
When I sighed when she told me that it was in MTL , I felt that she was sorry for me.

Reactions: Captain911

bmupala

Aug 23, 2023
Hi,

After sending the email to all the VOs yesterday 01.18 - 24 hrs. after, I got the eCopr.

1st Portal 30 Nov 2023
2nd Portal 11 Jan 2024
eCopr 19 Jan 2024 - Exp. 2025.01.19 *Issued at Calgary.
PR Card ??

Can you send me Vo mail IDs

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023

Can you send me Vo mail IDs
Chiranthi Thilakarathne Shane Cabrera - Amargo Method 03 – For ECOPR

Emails –
ETOBICOKE -- IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca, cic-etobicoke-landings@cic.gc.ca, Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca
MONTREAL -- IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
CALGARY -- cic-calgary@cic.gc.ca
UNKNOWN -- ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca

Subject - Request for Issuance of ECOPR | UCI **** | Application Number ** | AOR: ***

Dear Officer,

I hope this message finds you well, I am reaching out to request assistance regarding the issuance of my eCOPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence) document. I uploaded my details on the portal on October 25th and have been eagerly anticipating further progress in the process. As the eCOPR and PR Card is fundamental for finalizing my travel plans. I kindly ask for your prompt attention to this matter.

While I recognize and value the effort put forth by your team, the timely receipt of the eCOPR and PR card is pivotal for my plans. I am hopeful for your support in expediting this process.

For your reference, here are my application details:

First Name:
Last Name:
Date of Birth:
UCI:
Application Number:
AOR Date:
COPR Document Number:
Expiry Date:
Passport Number:

I genuinely appreciate your attention to this request. Your prompt response regarding the issuance of the eCOPR is eagerly awaited.

Thank you so much for your consideration of this matter.

Warm regards,

Kelio

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Is there anyone still waiting for the first new PR card since early January 2024 from Calgary office?