+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR And PR Card Timelines>>>>>>2024<<<<<<<

hitoronto2019

Mar 16, 2024
Mississauga, ON
I just called the PR Card department of the Immigration number. They said processing time for PR cards after receiving ECOPR is 47 days and they still see delays due to workload. They said they sent a message to the processing office with a flag of my application that is already beyond processing time and still no update at this moment. They asked me to wait till PR card gets mailed out. No time frame at this point. I received my ECOPR by Feb 07, 2024 and since then I have been waiting for my PR card.

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
Hi Guys,

My PR card approved and mailed, my ecopr was for Feb.02.2024,Calgary Office, there is no GU1,they issued and mailed in same time. hope all you guys get your PR card very soon!

Regards,

May 7, 2021
I just called the PR Card department of the Immigration number. They said processing time for PR cards after receiving ECOPR is 47 days and they still see delays due to workload. They said they sent a message to the processing office with a flag of my application that is already beyond processing time and still no update at this moment. They asked me to wait till PR card gets mailed out. No time frame at this point. I received my ECOPR by Feb 07, 2024 and since then I have been waiting for my PR card.
Hi,
Would you please share the number you called them, and the best time when they answer relatively quickly.

Thanks

Randhawa R

Feb 9, 2024
Same thing with me.Got ecopr on 13th feb from calgary visa office

Lopez1987

Apr 5, 2024
Actually i receive ecopr on 7 feb 2024 from etobicoke office and after that I'm waiting my pr card it's 43 days today no update yet
Hello, I am on the dates. How can you tell me if you have already received your pr, I would appreciate it very much.

mafghan

Oct 24, 2022
Hi,

AOR - is it an official document (something like a PDF file) or is it normal text email.

I have received the below email, is this AOR?

Portal status shows “submitted”

UCI: xxxxx
Application No.: G000xxxxx

Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XYZ

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on xxxxx”

Reactions: Canadian_rainbow

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Hi,

AOR - is it an official document (something like a PDF file) or is it normal text email.

I have received the below email, is this AOR?

Portal status shows “submitted”

UCI: xxxxx
Application No.: G000xxxxx

Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XYZ

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on xxxxx”
Hi,
This is AOR
Its not pdf. Just a message. Good luck.

Reactions: mafghan