+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ecas Update

Kingoftherings

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
Toronto,Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont worry be happy :) it may be additional information requested or it may be RQ unfortunately lest pray for the best in my case they were asking me for a provincial id showing the new name i wanted to appear on my citizenship certificate because i removed one last name as im from a latin american country we usually have 2 last name so i removed one and i showed proof for them with my provincial id here is my time line
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 2, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 2, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on January 15, 2013.

We sent you a letter on March 12, 2013. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you a letter on April 17, 2013. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you a notice on July 18, 2013 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 12, 2013 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

You became a Canadian citizen on August 21, 2013.