ECA report

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
Yeah, that sounds good. But, supposedly I do not get them to add second name on evaluation report, and post ITA, explain in my LOI that my wife's name has been changed, however ECA has maiden name on it(which alligns with her Engineering transcripts and Degree)

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
Because name mismatch is a major problem with people globally. Also, I would have to provide 2 name affidavit anyways, as her 10th/12th mark sheets show only first name.

Engineering degree and transcripts show First Name + Last Name (maiden)

First Passport shows only first name

New Passport has full post marriage name, and spouse name is also added. It also has old passport number.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Yeah, that sounds good. But, supposedly I do not get them to add second name on evaluation report, and post ITA, explain in my LOI that my wife's name has been changed, however ECA has maiden name on it(which alligns with her Engineering transcripts and Degree)

Oh I see. Did they respond to you saying they won't add her changed name? There are cases on the forum who were able to do this.

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
No, they have not declined yet. I said supposedly, they decline.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Because name mismatch is a major problem with people globally. Also, I would have to provide 2 name affidavit anyways, as her 10th/12th mark sheets show only first name.

Engineering degree and transcripts show First Name + Last Name (maiden)

First Passport shows only first name

New Passport has full post marriage name, and spouse name is also added. It also has old passport number.

You don't need to make two name affidavits. You just have to make one with all 3 different names.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
No, they have not declined yet. I said supposedly, they decline.

Oh ok. Yeah even if they decline it's not a big deal. There is a work around for it which is very much accepted by ircc. So nothing to worry.

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
Just had a word with wes customer service team, they have forwarded my request, to add my wife's post marriage name in the report, to the evaluation team, their TAT is 2 working days. Lets see, what would be final decision.