+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from IQAS

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
In docs checklist of IQAS has mentioned only 2 degrees but i have three degrees

bachelors - Commerce ( 2 years)
masters - Economics (2 years)
MBA (3 years)

Should i assessed all my degrees from IQAS?? would i get any benefit?? plz advice..

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
moonarch said:
In docs checklist of IQAS has mentioned only 2 degrees but i have three degrees

bachelors - Commerce ( 2 years)
masters - Economics (2 years)
MBA (3 years)

Should i assessed all my degrees from IQAS?? would i get any benefit?? plz advice..
Last 2 Highest Degrees has to be assessed..U can do Master only after Graduation, It is understood , so graduation is not required to be assessed

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
fperk_83 said:
Last 2 Highest Degrees has to be assessed..U can do Master only after Graduation, It is understood , so graduation is not required to be assessed
Thx for reply
But shall i send b com degree as supportive docs to completing the assessment??

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
moonarch said:
Thx for reply
But shall i send b com degree as supportive docs to completing the assessment??
Even if you send I doubt they will assess it. I had not send it.

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
fperk_83 said:
Even if you send I doubt they will assess it. I had not send it.
Fperk
I ve got msg when completing my application..i added three of my degrees like bachelors, 1st masters 2nd masters..would they charge 200$ for each degree or or complete application??

Application Summary
ECA for immigration purposes - $200.00 (1 @ $200.00 each)

SUB TOTAL: $200
Courier fees
IQAS is not responsible for documents that are lost during shipping
Delivery of your certificate - $75
Delivery of additional certificates - $0
TOTAL: $275

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
moonarch said:
Fperk
I ve got msg when completing my application..i added three of my degrees like bachelors, 1st masters 2nd masters..would they charge 200$ for each degree or or complete application??

Application Summary
ECA for immigration purposes - $200.00 (1 @ $200.00 each)

SUB TOTAL: $200
Courier fees
IQAS is not responsible for documents that are lost during shipping
Delivery of your certificate - $75
Delivery of additional certificates - $0
TOTAL: $275
You only have to do ECA for the highest degree.

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
thinkshady said:
You only have to do ECA for the highest degree.
Agreed..but i atleast have to submit all my details and if i send both the masters so they would charged them separately i mean 200$ for MA and 200$ for MBA?? and i send Bachelors so they would also 200$ for this??:-O do they charge 200$ per degree or per case??

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
moonarch said:
Agreed..but i atleast have to submit all my details and if i send both the masters so they would charged them separately i mean 200$ for MA and 200$ for MBA?? and i send Bachelors so they would also 200$ for this??:-O do they charge 200$ per degree or per case??
If you are claiming points for two or more degrees then you need to send transcripts for both MA and MBA If not you just have to send transcript for either MA or MBA whichever you are claiming points for.

You can call up IQAS and confirm on the payment if you are sending transcripts for both MA and MBA.

Tala_08

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had my credentials assesses by IQAS, I did not submit an original document, it was my university who did. I just provided them photocopies. I hope this helps.

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
moonarch said:
Nope they dont charge 200$ per degree..It is 200$ per application.

I got my Masters and Post Graduate Degree both assessed and I had to pay only 200$ plus 75$ for courier charges.
They use fedex to courier the documents to us.

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
Tala_08 said:
I had my credentials assesses by IQAS, I did not submit an original document, it was my university who did. I just provided them photocopies. I hope this helps.
Yes Tala, we have to just send the Photocopies of each documents..Original Transcripts has to be couriered directly by the university in a sealed envelope

fizkash

Jan 25, 2017
hi

i want to apply for eca but i am confused in two designated organization whis is better for pakistanis, CES or IQAS. i want to know the procedure of attestation should i attest from the institution or HEC.

please advice should i attest all educational documents like Matric, Inter, B com and Mssters degree.

Thanks and Regards

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
fperk_83 said:
Yes Tala, we have to just send the Photocopies of each documents..Original Transcripts has to be couriered directly by the university in a sealed envelope
F perk
So original transcript will also deliver to IQAS by institute??

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
moonarch said:
F perk
So original transcript will also deliver to IQAS by institute??
Hi
I sent one set of Documents from my end to IQAS containing the payment receipt, the copy of Educational documents, the IQAS application form Original, If any name change in the application (copy of that document), Passport Copy

And my University couriered them the Original Transcript in a sealed Envelope,