+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from IQAS

AFRAHRIZVI

Mar 19, 2017
fperk_83 said:
Hi

Does anyone have any idea how to apply for the ECA thru IQAS.
They have asked for the Original Documents or Photocopies of the documents attested by the Notary or Attornery of Law. But wen we select the drop down arrow about the Notary, (all the notary mentioned are in Canada)

It is quite risky to send the Originals.

Any suggestions to apply for ECA as my degree from Sikkim Manipal University is not recognised in WES and CES and ICAS takes 26 weeks to get the ECA done.
Hi
I wanted to know if you have received your ECA for SMU-DE degree yet through IQAS. I am eager to know since I am in the same situation

AFRAHRIZVI

Mar 19, 2017
fperk_83 said:
And as IQAS has mentioned that they will issue credential within 10 working days, I got it done with IQAS. For me it took 3 weeks
And also IQAS is approved by CIC, so there would be no problem

Yes, I have heard a bad review of ICAS, where one person got his ECA after 6 months..WES and CES also takes some time.
Hi
Did you get your smu-de degree ces through iqas? if yes please let me know more

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
AFRAHRIZVI said:
Hi
I wanted to know if you have received your ECA for SMU-DE degree yet through IQAS. I am eager to know since I am in the same situation
I have done my masters thru smu...and it has evaluated by iqas...I have already got my eca

smmammen

Apr 28, 2017
hi can you please tell exactly which all documents you had sent to get your mba from smu-de assessed by iqas?

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Hey Guys,
I have a friend who wants to get his technical/trade certificates assessed but I'm not sure which designated institute does it. Anyone knows anyone who got their trade certificate assessed and where?

I used IQAS for my degree and I had included my trade certificates from a 4 year apprenticeship program) but IQAS said they do not assess those. Please advise.

Kind regards

grizsvasquez

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
cebu
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi,
I have already got my ECA from IQAS, as my documents were submitted by the university during December 3 rd week, (which was a christmas closing) i got my ECA only by 3rd week of January

Once you receive an email from IQAS with a new reference no, they will process it ASAP, unless the documents were not clear

Thanks for this input. I just got an email from them confirming they received my application, payment and offical transcript, they also provided me a file number which i think is the same as what you have mentioned the new reference number, right? I am now waiting for the result. Expecting 10 - 15 business days.

Rocky2k17

Jun 14, 2017
Thx for reply
But shall i send b com degree as supportive docs to completing the assessment??
Hello Moonarch,

even I have similar confusion of what you had asked.

Did you provide only the highest credentials (that is your Masters and MBA) and not 12+B.com for ECA assessment?

From the timeline of your message, I presume you have had it assessed already..... if you can share the timeline for your application and experience with IQAS, it would be a great help for newbies like me.

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Hello Moonarch,

even I have similar confusion of what you had asked.

Did you provide only the highest credentials (that is your Masters and MBA) and not 12+B.com for ECA assessment?

From the timeline of your message, I presume you have had it assessed already..... if you can share the timeline for your application and experience with IQAS, it would be a great help for newbies like me.
Ive got masters equivqlency..

Andy_ready

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
Thanks for this input. I just got an email from them confirming they received my application, payment and offical transcript, they also provided me a file number which i think is the same as what you have mentioned the new reference number, right? I am now waiting for the result. Expecting 10 - 15 business days.
Did you get your assessment

ANAMAZING

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
hello guys,
My friend studied from SMU DE from 2014-2017. Now he wants to get his ECA done from IQAS. Is IQAS assessing all students from all academic years or do they have conditions ?