+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for Physiotherapist

Tejas007

Oct 6, 2015
Hi All,

i have few queries for WES procedure for B.P.T, Manglore

As i am going to apply for Express entry along with my wife & she will be the primary applicant & i will be a dependent.

1. My wife has done Bachelors of Physiotherapy from Shree devi college Manglore & her course was for 4 years.

2. We have asked college for transcripts & they informed us they will provide the transcripts the very same day sealed & stamped, so do i have to go to University for sealing or attestation? as the college told that they can submit directly to WES.

3. Besides B.P.T she has done One year Diploma in Acupuncture from Indian Acupuncture Training Centre which is affiliated by Indian Integrated Acupuncture association (Govt. regd. under societies regn. act,1860).

4. So getting the her one year diploma will add or increase points?

Pls help so we can process it in a faster pace :'(

P.S. We both have completed our IETS in September.

cyronn

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
Tejas007 said:
Hi All,

i have few queries for WES procedure for B.P.T, Manglore

As i am going to apply for Express entry along with my wife & she will be the primary applicant & i will be a dependent.

1. My wife has done Bachelors of Physiotherapy from Shree devi college Manglore & her course was for 4 years.

2. We have asked college for transcripts & they informed us they will provide the transcripts the very same day sealed & stamped, so do i have to go to University for sealing or attestation? as the college told that they can submit directly to WES.

3. Besides B.P.T she has done One year Diploma in Acupuncture from Indian Acupuncture Training Centre which is affiliated by Indian Integrated Acupuncture association (Govt. regd. under societies regn. act,1860).

4. So getting the her one year diploma will add or increase points?

Pls help so we can process it in a faster pace :'(

P.S. We both have completed our IETS in September.
Did you try the WES free assessment tool? http://www.wes.org/ca/evaluations/preliminary.asp

Its usually quite accurate.

calvin_raw

Oct 8, 2015
Keep in mind
You need to submit attested copies of Mark-sheets from the university not the college.
Transcript also need to be issued by the university & not the college.