+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eAPR work experience PDF size

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
hi guys
am having a problem on pdf size in work experience slot/section , I reduced the file size multiple times ( which reveals useless using multiple apps and even reducing images resolution) but am still at 5MB.

question is : if I split my work experience docs in 2 parts , one in the experience slot , the other at the end of my LOE in the LOE slot , would CIC accept all of these docs or it would be a problem ?

I really don't want to get a refused or cancelled application because of files missing !

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
What software or websites did you use? What is your image resolution?
dude :p , I said it, I've tried everything (pdfescape , smallpdf / And for images , I used a resolution where things are readable , i printed them for testing) pdf should be 144dpi , images @150 is the least I can use to make my scanned docs readable :p am not falling neither in "Unreadable docs" !

and my question still : would CIC accept gathering docs from different slots/upload section !?!

andyding13

Feb 11, 2017
would CIC accept gathering docs from different slots/upload section
Not likely.

How many pages do you have? Usually when reduce dpi to 150, each page should be about 200 kb. 4MB means 20 pages.

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Dear fellows,

By the grace of god almighty i have recieved email from ircc that my account has been updated after i logged in it was a request to submit a passport.

However, fews days ago i lost my job in this ppr they have requested to submit passport in abu dhabi canada office.

My question is can i go back to my country and submit my passport alongside my wife and daughter (already in pakistan) in pakistan?

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Yes, you can do that. Just email your local visa office and CPC Ottawa to change your address and you will receive new PPR. Also, submit a case-specific enquiry in the IRCC webform. Congrats!
I cannot submit my passport with this ppr?