+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-mail address of CIC??

pakisami

Nov 1, 2009
Can anyone please tell me the e-mail address of CIC Nova scotia, because my case has been closed but still no fee refund as shown on their letter.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
pakisami said:
Can anyone please tell me the e-mail address of CIC Nova scotia, because my case has been closed but still no fee refund as shown on their letter.
CIO sydney normally refund the application fee between 8-12 weeks.
They do not respond to the below email address. CIO only use to send 1st AOR through this email. Anyway you can try, I am pasting it Below.
fsw-centralized-intake-office@cic.gc.ca.

pakisami

Nov 1, 2009
yes you are right, but more than 12 wks have been passed but no refund, I already contact on below mentioned address but e-mail returned back with error that "e-mail address has been closed".

Please inform if you have any other option.

fsw-centralized-intake-office @ cic.gc.ca.

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
pakisami said:
are you eligible for refund?? refund can take upto 6 months. write an email to your visa office. if its chc london their email is

london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

always mention your referenc / file no

pakisami

Nov 1, 2009
this is not the withdraw case, actually my case has been closed because i couldn't submitted my file within time. for my case closing a letter has already been received in September-10. and they mentioned for my fee refund but still no refund....

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
pakisami said:
this is not the withdraw case, actually my case has been closed because i couldn't submitted my file within time. for my case closing a letter has already been received in September-10. and they mentioned for my fee refund but still no refund....
oops i made a mistake in above post. i meant refund not withdrawl. are you post june / pre june 2010 applicant. do you have any address on that letter. if u r pre june applicant letter should have come from visa office but for post june applicants it should have come from cic.

write to visa office if you are pre june applicant otherwise to cic.

pakisami

Nov 1, 2009
Yes i am pre-june applicant,
For case closing letter received from my embassy in which they inform me that "CIC office will refund your fee within 8 to 12 wks" but...... :(

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
pakisami said:
Yes i am pre-june applicant,
For case closing letter received from my embassy in which they inform me that "CIC office will refund your fee within 8 to 12 wks" but...... :(
i am sorry to hear that. did that letter come form your local canadian embassy. don't you have any address on that letter.

if you tell me which canadian high commission is yours i can give you the email address

thx

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
pakisami said:
I am from Pakistan, therefore letter received from High commission of Canada (UK).
i gave you chc london email above. write them an email, also attach scanned copy of letter you received from them before.

hope it helps........