+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

kovthe

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
I find that it's usually really slow if you're FSW or PNP.
Actually I am both, so looks like my case has all ingredients for slow processing. Checked my account, and even after two months it still says "
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
Actually I am both, so looks like my case has all ingredients for slow processing. Checked my account, and even after two months it still says "
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
I don't think that part changes, only when your application is approved? I've only seen changes for medical results and background check or additional documents. Have you passed medical? And seems they're processing FSW now. So fingers crossed for you!

kovthe

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
I don't think that part changes, only when your application is approved? I've only seen changes for medical results and background check or additional documents. Have you passed medical? And seems they're processing FSW now. So fingers crossed for you!
Thanks Buddy. Yes, I got upfront medicals and uploaded the required document for the same.

kris78

Jan 29, 2016
AOR March 20th
Med pass Apr 13th
BG Check In Progress Apr 13th
Waiting since then :-(. Neither change in the status nor any email.

tomjaz04

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
I got my IP2 today. i believe its IP2 because first it goes to in progress on 8 April along with medical passed same day then around 5th May it was NA. Today again in progress i believe its IP2. Any ideas guys very nervous right now SO scared of rejection:(:(:(.

CEC inland + 1 Dependent outside Canada
AOR: 24 March
IP1 & MEDICAL PASSED: 8 APRIL
NA: 5 MAY
IP2: 18 MAY

Cinder2017

May 14, 2017
i have a doubt.
I am March 2 AOR,
Med pass april 19, same day BGIP
BGNA , May 2

Last week i received a mail from CPC ottawa, giving me my UCI number and saying my file is processed at CPC ottawa

Yesterday i received a mail from
DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca giving me my UCI number(UCI number request was given in april first week)

What can i infer? Where is my File right now? any idea guys
Hi there, are you in CEC OR FSW? I don't know where my application was processed. I never received any email except from CIC. I'm CEC inland.

Wenwa

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Cinder2017 - Wow, they asked you for a T4? They seem to be very thorough. But good thing they are communicating with you. So did you send it?

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
same here. My AOR is March 18 and my medicals passed on April 6. I haven't seen any update since then. so worried now
buddy
we have exact the same timeline
aor 3.18
me pass 4.6
in process still now
but for my case i know why it is still in process because i was requested to submit hong kong police certificate which hong kong police sent it directly to cic. hong kong sent it to cic on 28, april, until now i don't know whether they receive it or not.

Canadacommunity

May 16, 2017
buddy
we have exact the same timeline
aor 3.16
me pass 4.6
in process still now
but for my case i know why it is still in process because i was requested to submit hong kong police certificate which hong kong police sent it directly to cic. hong kong sent it to cic on 28, april, until now i don't know whether they receive it or not.
which stream are you?