NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
andy108 said:
To be honest I dont know exact answer to question 1. However, I dont see any legal reasons which forbid you creating second EE profile and getting ITA (or at least i cant recall any rules fobiding that). Maybe someone been through this and can advise better.

Re the 2nd question on score, i dont think it will fall below the levels we have seen in march rounds, this is the lowest unless annual quota will change and invites numbers will remain constantly high.
It will still hover around 435-440?

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
andy108 said:
One member explained Background process changes well:
Wow, thanks for this man!

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
Guys, a question:

I was rejected a business visa to the UAE and the reason presented to me by my travel agent was that someone with my same name and DOB is blacklisted.

The UAE authorities asked that if i want, I can pursue this issue legally, but i didn't.

A few months after that, I traveled to Singapore on a business visa and faced no problems. This year, I traveled to Turkey and the EU, and only in Turkey did the immigration authorities tell me that someone with my same name was "wanted", but they cleared me and let me go through.

I faced no trouble during my entry or exit in the EU (Hungary).

Now, I mentioned all of this in my application where it asks if i was ever rejected a visa, and I uploaded my passport with all visas and entry/exit stamps. But i did not include the UAE visa form on which i got rejection as the stamps on it are all in Arabic.

My question is, do I need to include that as well?
I'm pretty confident CIC will clear me when they conduct a background check as the Hungarians most likely did before granting me a Schengen Visa, but just want to cover all bases.

ssvijay

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-04-2017 (e-AOR)
Med's Done....
20-04-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
21-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
Please add me to WhatsApp group

Sington

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Hi All,

I have a question for proof of work experience..do I need to provide pay checks for all the work experience or is the letter from the employer sufficient..plz help

Regards

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
comfortablynumb said:
It will still hover around 435-440?
I personally think 450+

Look they did not have a d raw for 3 weeks and score went up.

Now, they cant invite 3500+ each round.

Lets make an an assumption the quota is around ~72k (for immigration year, which no one seem to know when starts, but for the sake of analysis lets say January the 1st.) which equates to about 6k a month.

Jan-Feb they invited 21k. Meaining for the remaining 10 month they have 51k to invite till December 2017, which eqautes to 5k per month, or roughly each Draw 2,5k.

based on these assumptions and montiroing for the past 2 years I can say that score wont go below 450, but lets see - you never know.

Maybe immigration quota will be increased or something else would change.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Kazem said:
Guys, a question:

I was rejected a business visa to the UAE and the reason presented to me by my travel agent was that someone with my same name and DOB is blacklisted.

The UAE authorities asked that if i want, I can pursue this issue legally, but i didn't.

A few months after that, I traveled to Singapore on a business visa and faced no problems. This year, I traveled to Turkey and the EU, and only in Turkey did the immigration authorities tell me that someone with my same name was "wanted", but they cleared me and let me go through.

I faced no trouble during my entry or exit in the EU (Hungary).

Now, I mentioned all of this in my application where it asks if i was ever rejected a visa, and I uploaded my passport with all visas and entry/exit stamps. But i did not include the UAE visa form on which i got rejection as the stamps on it are all in Arabic.

My question is, do I need to include that as well?
I'm pretty confident CIC will clear me when they conduct a background check as the Hungarians most likely did before granting me a Schengen Visa, but just want to cover all bases.
To be 100% safe, jsut get the rejection letter translated into english by certified translator and submit it to CIC. You said you mention all these in app. form, however, I assume you explain all of the above in a form of LOE or how did you mention it? I think that worth doing it in a form of LOE just in case.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Sington said:
Hi All,

I have a question for proof of work experience..do I need to provide pay checks for all the work experience or is the letter from the employer sufficient..plz help

Regards
I always suggest to attach it as an addional source of evidence.

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
andy108 said:
To be 100% safe, jsut get the rejection letter translated into english by certified translator and submit it to CIC. You said you mention all these in app. form, however, I assume you explain all of the above in a form of LOE or how did you mention it? I think that worth doing it in a form of LOE just in case.
I mentioned this under the question "If the candidate has ever been refused a visit/tourist or other visa to any country", and explained the issue.

Will definitely explain in more detail in the LOE, and someone on another thread suggested I provide a Schedule A form with the LOE just in case, as they believe I'll be asked to fill that in in any case somewhere down the line.

So I'll do that too, and I'll send over the rejection in my passport attachment as well.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
My application status is like this

Where is this application? Details
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Why does it say medical not needed? Is this normal?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
comfortablynumb said:
My application status is like this

Where is this application? Details
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Why does it say medical not needed? Is this normal?
Yes.