Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
haryordejji07 said:
Pls add me
added!

Guys please join the tracker: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/april-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
Hi guys, I'm an FSW-Outland candidate and got my ITA on 24th March and am expecting to send the application by end April.

I wanted some clarifications about the stages one goes through after AOR. As these are all abbreviations, I know most but not all:

After e-APR --> AOR (which, as i understand it, happens immediately after submitting the application and the fees)
after AOR --> Meds Passed (which takes anywhere from 1 week to 3 months)
Meds Passed --> BG Check - this is where I'm confused, people have written NS and NN and IP after Background Check, and I don't know what those mean, can someone please clarify?? And how long does this process take on average?

BG Check --> PPR (considering one has paid their RPRF upfront, and no other documentation is required)

Can someone please verify this?? If there are some other stages I've missed, please add their full names and not just the abbreviations.

Further, is it more or less guaranteed that you're in after you receive a PPR?

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Hello Guys,
Submitted my application today

Got AOR

Please add me to the watsapp group

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Kazem said:
Hi guys, I'm an FSW-Outland candidate and got my ITA on 24th March and am expecting to send the application by end April.

I wanted some clarifications about the stages one goes through after AOR. As these are all abbreviations, I know most but not all:

After e-APR --> AOR (which, as i understand it, happens immediately after submitting the application and the fees)
after AOR --> Meds Passed (which takes anywhere from 1 week to 3 months)
Meds Passed --> BG Check - this is where I'm confused, people have written NS and NN and IP after Background Check, and I don't know what those mean, can someone please clarify?? And how long does this process take on average?

BG Check --> PPR (considering one has paid their RPRF upfront, and no other documentation is required)

Can someone please verify this?? If there are some other stages I've missed, please add their full names and not just the abbreviations.

Further, is it more or less guaranteed that you're in after you receive a PPR?
One member explained Background process changes well:

There are two different things. Application status remains in process until we complete stamping.

Regarding BG status - It will go through different stages and let me try to make it clear to you to avoid any further confusion.

Prior to March 7, CIC used to maintain the below BG status.
1. Not needed at this time (NN)
2. Not Started (NS)
3. In Progress (IP)

After March 7, they paraphase the above status as follows.

1. Not Applicable (NA) ( Old Status :: NN)
2. Next to step to conduct BG Check (NBG) (Old Status : NS)
3. In Progress (IP)

People in the threads are using the above status interchangeably. So, don't get confused.

Now as far as BG process is concerned, it will go through the below trends. I'm using new status words for your reference.

Trend 1: NA -> IP -> NA -> IP
Trend 2: NA -> NBG-> NA-> IP

Some people who are submitting RCMP along with eAPR follows Trend 2 and rest Trend 1. I may not be 100% accurate. But this is what I noticed for CEC Inlanders.
Once the applicant at IP(2), he can expect PPR anytime soon.

Regarding at what stage BG will change??

STAGE 1:: After we submit our application, the BG status would be NA and it will be there until we see a change in Medical status (Passed).

STAGE 2:: After medical update is done, then agent at CIO will change our BG to IP or NBG. Then, he will start R10 check, Criminal checks.

STAGE 3:: After the above checks are done, then he will change BG to NA and our file moved to next stage for Eligibility assessment (A11.2) . Once he/she feels that we are meeting the Eligibility then he/she will provide his/her recommendation to Visa Officer and initiate the Security Clearance. At this point only our file will be moved from CIO to CPC.

STAGE 4:: Officer at Local Visa Office (LVO) will review the recommendation, Security clearance reports. Once he/she satisfies then he/she will approve the recommendation. Then our BG will be changed to IP again. This is where PPR(Passport Request) mails triggered to applicants.

rash1480

Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Going to file eAPR in April. Pls add me to wats app group.
ITA 1march2017

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Hi Andy,

I will submit e-APR in a couple of hours. Please add me to the group.

Also, I have a very interesting query to ask and i guess it has not been discussed ever on the forum.

Though I am confident (not over )that the application is complete but I still fear that it might get rejected due to some xyz reason. In that case we can submit a new appliaction. But the twist here is that I am thinking of creating a new express entry profile with new gckey(new username and new email id) in a couple of weeks . The reason for doing this is that i stand at 438 and i might still get ITA on this new profile in any of the next 4-5 draws. But after that i suspect that the score will rise to 445-450 as many PNP's will kick in and start giving 600 points.

I hope that the question is very clear and I would really appreciate if we can focus on the answer to " whether creating a new express entry profile is a good idea when one is already under process " and not "whether the score will rise or fall in the next draws"

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Just submitted the application Received AOR instantaneously.

TorontoPunjabi

May 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
8 Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-07-2017
Submitted. Received AOR just now. :)

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
comfortablynumb said:
Hi Andy,

I will submit e-APR in a couple of hours. Please add me to the group.

Also, I have a very interesting query to ask and i guess it has not been discussed ever on the forum.

Though I am confident (not over )that the application is complete but I still fear that it might get rejected due to some xyz reason. In that case we can submit a new appliaction. But the twist here is that I am thinking of creating a new express entry profile with new gckey(new username and new email id) in a couple of weeks . The reason for doing this is that i stand at 438 and i might still get ITA on this new profile in any of the next 4-5 draws. But after that i suspect that the score will rise to 445-450 as many PNP's will kick in and start giving 600 points.

I hope that the question is very clear and I would really appreciate if we can focus on the answer to " whether creating a new express entry profile is a good idea when one is already under process " and not "whether the score will rise or fall in the next draws"
To be honest I dont know exact answer to question 1. However, I dont see any legal reasons which forbid you creating second EE profile and getting ITA (or at least i cant recall any rules fobiding that). Maybe someone been through this and can advise better.

Re the 2nd question on score, i dont think it will fall below the levels we have seen in march rounds, this is the lowest unless annual quota will change and invites numbers will remain constantly high.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick monthly round-up update:

March PPRs:

Source for this report: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by month of submission (most of those who still have e-APR aor in January are most likely INACTIVE users)

You can see a clear trend here, showing how CIC is working on cases.

January current statuses:

February current statuses:

March current statuses:

Source for the report: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [GOOD] - thank you in advance.

abderhamoumi

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
hey, could you add me to the whatsapp group I will send my application after I will get all my documents together