+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dubai biometrics VFS appointment

John601

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Hello guys,

I have booked my biometrics slot during the first week of December at Dubai VFS. As per the recent tweet from the canada high commission, they might open VFS services for biometrics in India (seems so). Let's say they do open in the last week of November and start sending biometrics request to people, would I still get that request or not since I have already booked a slot at Dubai VFS?

I mean I would prefer doing it in India if I get the chance. Booked in Dubai for worst case scenario wherein VFS services are not resumed on India.

So should I just cancel my dubai biometrics appointment or stick with it?

Lazy_thinker

Aug 21, 2020
Hello guys,

I have booked my biometrics slot during the first week of December at Dubai VFS. As per the recent tweet from the canada high commission, they might open VFS services for biometrics in India (seems so). Let's say they do open in the last week of November and start sending biometrics request to people, would I still get that request or not since I have already booked a slot at Dubai VFS?

I mean I would prefer doing it in India if I get the chance. Booked in Dubai for worst case scenario wherein VFS services are not resumed on India.

Where is the tweet? I can't find it. Can you include the link? Thank you in advance.

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
Hello guys,

What tweet are you referring to ? Can you please share it ?

John601

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
The way u booked ur slot in dubai.. the same way u need to book in India..
Don't worry Indian vfs is not going to start uptill the time the old files are processed and closed
But would I be able to book a slot at Indian VFS of I already have an appointment booked at Dubai?