File Transfer...
29-09-2009
Med's Request
In process since 04-06-2010
Med's Done....
Up date documents on 28-08-2011
Dear Qoarax and other seniors.
Congratulation for all who recieved their Medical or passport request,
I am totally confused .Based on your suggestions ,I requested my caips to find out the process.My case since 4th of June 2010 is on process in London office. In caips , every thing is fine and as I understood ,it is ready for Medical request .But the bring forward date is 5th of may 2011 and still I didnt recieve anything.Is there any way to check why its happend ?Any way? any follow up? How long more do you think I must wait???
I appericiate your guiding,
Thank you,
Yashar

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
yashar said:
Dear Qoarax and other seniors.
Congratulation for all who recieved their Medical or passport request,
I am totally confused .Based on your suggestions ,I requested my caips to find out the process.My case since 4th of June 2010 is on process in London office. In caips , every thing is fine and as I understood ,it is ready for Medical request .But the bring forward date is 5th of may 2011 and still I didnt recieve anything.Is there any way to check why its happend ?Any way? any follow up? How long more do you think I must wait???
I appericiate your guiding,
Thank you,
Yashar
Hi Yashar, send case specific query to your VO.

Cheers...

Jun 20, 2011
Hi Qorax,

I have just joined this forum on some one's recommendation. Read your post regarding post landing procedures, they were really informative. I am a new applicant and unfortunately came to know about this forum after paying AED 2000 to a consultant. Person who recommended me to this forum told that after spending some time here and getting interacted with senior members, i will be having sufficient knowledge with me & will be able to apply myself.

The problem is, when I checked my eligibility on cic website, it gave me a result "that I need to have a job offer from any employer in Canada", while on the other hand my consultant is assuring me that I am 100% eligible. She is saying that my category is 1122 and will apply in quota of 2011-12.

My age is 29 & I have approx 6 years of experience in fields of Customer Service, Banking sales, Banking collection & recoveries, out of which 4 years are here in UAE. I am a graduate & have no relatives in Canada.

Kindly guide me I am new to this process, new to this forum & surely want to go to Canada without loosing money and time.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Tasawar Hussain said:
Hi Qorax,

I have just joined this forum on some one's recommendation. Read your post regarding post landing procedures, they were really informative. I am a new applicant and unfortunately came to know about this forum after paying AED 2000 to a consultant. Person who recommended me to this forum told that after spending some time here and getting interacted with senior members, i will be having sufficient knowledge with me & will be able to apply myself.

The problem is, when I checked my eligibility on cic website, it gave me a result "that I need to have a job offer from any employer in Canada", while on the other hand my consultant is assuring me that I am 100% eligible. She is saying that my category is 1122 and will apply in quota of 2011-12.

My age is 29 & I have approx 6 years of experience in fields of Customer Service, Banking sales, Banking collection & recoveries, out of which 4 years are here in UAE. I am a graduate & have no relatives in Canada.

Kindly guide me I am new to this process, new to this forum & surely want to go to Canada without loosing money and time.
As per me, u'd have a tough time passing thru NOC1122. Read here its description:
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2006/SearchNocCodeResult.aspx?val17=1122&val18=0&val19=0

Qorax

hani36

Mar 2, 2011
Tasawar Hussain said:
Hi Qorax,

Write your job duties to hrsdc and they will inform you if they fit into the 1122 category
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/ContactUs.aspx
if they say yes then go ahead....but on the surface it seems that your mentioned fields will not fit in 1122

hani36

Mar 2, 2011
qorax said:
As per me, u'd have a tough time passing thru NOC1122. Read here its description:
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2006/SearchNocCodeResult.aspx?val17=1122&val18=0&val19=0

Qorax
Sorry Qorax,
It seems the timings of our replies were near to each other and hence didnt see your reply......

yashar

Jan 26, 2011
Visa Office......
London Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2009
AOR Received.
21-09-2009
File Transfer...
29-09-2009
Med's Request
In process since 04-06-2010
Med's Done....
Up date documents on 28-08-2011
Dear SATDXB
Thanks alot for your reply.I sent 3 case specific inquiry in 3 different times.1st reply was:Your file is waiting for background cheking.2nd :your file is waiting for an immigration officer and the 3rd one which was around 2.5 months ago was not responded.
The last sentence in my CAIPS is:
PAPER FILE SENT TO IVH FILE BFD TO AVB ON 02-05-2011
PF1:DOC PF2:NOTES PF3:MED F14:SUM F15:FOSS F17:VALIDATES F18:pERS.INFO OR PF4

IMMMCAT-PS:SW1 IMMCAT:SW1

Would you please guide me to understand it completely,Is ther any phone number that I can follow?
Many Thanks,
Yashar

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
Tasawar Hussain said:
Hi Qorax,

Hi, if your job experience matches NOC 1122, and you score 67 marks in the assessment test, then off course you qualify for Canadian immigration.

Below are the details of job description as per CHC.

Management consultants perform some or all of the following duties:
Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of a public or private sector establishment
Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications
Conduct quality audits and develop quality management and quality assurance standards for ISO (International Organization for Standardization) registration
Plan the reorganization of the operations of an establishment
May supervise contracted researchers or clerical staff.

Advertising and promotion consultants perform some or all of the following duties:
Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of an establishment
Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media.

http://www.canadavisa.com/professional-occupations-business-services-to-management-1122.html

One thing more, never fall in the trap of consultants.

All the best.

Cheers..

Ameer Algwafi

Star Member
May 15, 2011
SUDAN
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12- 2006
Doc's Request.
02-02- 2007
IELTS Request
07-01- 2009
Med's Request
16 -06 -2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Interview........
W
Passport Req..
16-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2011
LANDED..........
27 - 06 -2011 Alhamdellah
Dear Qorax and SATDXB and the rest of seniors

In the money declaration form, there are many parts for filling name, address and etc, labelled Part A (information on person on whose behalf currency or montary instruments are being transported or shipped), Part B (Information on entity.......), Part C (Information on importation or exportation), Part D (Information on person transporting or shipping currency or monatary instrument), Part E (Information about currency and montary instruments being inported or exported). I am a bit confused, which part to fill beside Part E. I want to declare money should i fill Part A or B or C or D. Waiting for your help.

Regards
Ameer

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
Ameer Algwafi said:
Dear Qorax and SATDXB and the rest of seniors

In the money declaration form, there are many parts for filling name, address and etc, labelled Part A (information on person on whose behalf currency or montary instruments are being transported or shipped), Part B (Information on entity.......), Part C (Information on importation or exportation), Part D (Information on person transporting or shipping currency or monatary instrument), Part E (Information about currency and montary instruments being inported or exported). I am a bit confused, which part to fill beside Part E. I want to declare money should i fill Part A or B or C or D. Waiting for your help.

Regards
Ameer
Hi Ameer, i myself had just received a landing card in the plane , where there was a box to click if we are carrying more then 10 thousand CAD.
I dont have any idea about which declaration form you are asking.

Captain will be having a better answer for your question. So lets wait for his reply

Cheers..

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
yashar said:
Dear SATDXB
Thanks alot for your reply.I sent 3 case specific inquiry in 3 different times.1st reply was:Your file is waiting for background cheking.2nd :your file is waiting for an immigration officer and the 3rd one which was around 2.5 months ago was not responded.
The last sentence in my CAIPS is:
PAPER FILE SENT TO IVH FILE BFD TO AVB ON 02-05-2011
PF1:DOC PF2:NOTES PF3:MED F14:SUM F15:FOSS F17:VALIDATES F18:pERS.INFO OR PF4

IMMMCAT-PS:SW1 IMMCAT:SW1

Would you please guide me to understand it completely,Is ther any phone number that I can follow?
Many Thanks,
Yashar

Hi Yashar, i really dont have any knowledge in understanding the CAIPS CODES. But i am sure, you will receive your medicals soon.

All the best.

Cheers...,

zagy

May 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello every body!!

I have an update regarding the Driving experience certificate. Today I went to RTA main office at Umm Ramool. They charged me AED 60/- and issued a letter in less than 10 minutes.

I just want to make a correction, In Arabic this certificate called " Shahadah Khabrah" [size=10pt]شها دة خبرة[/size].

I read in some post that some body mentioned "Lesson Bayanat" Lesson Bayanat means details of License. its almost a same thing, but officially they used a word " Shahadah Khabrah"

" Shahadah Khabrah" means experience certificate. I have posted this, may be that could help some body!

By the way
Inshallah I will travel on 12th July 2011 to Toronto!

Good luck to every body

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
zagy said:
Hello every body!!

I have an update regarding the Driving experience certificate. Today I went to RTA main office at Umm Ramool. They charged me AED 60/- and issued a letter in less than 10 minutes.

I just want to make a correction, In Arabic this certificate called " Shahadah Khabrah" [size=10pt]شها دة خبرة[/size].

I read in some post that some body mentioned "Lesson Bayanat" Lesson Bayanat means details of License. its almost a same thing, but officially they used a word " Shahadah Khabrah"

" Shahadah Khabrah" means experience certificate. I have posted this, may be that could help some body!

By the way
Inshallah I will travel on 12th July 2011 to Toronto!

Good luck to every body
Thanks Zagy for sharing the info..

All the best for your Landing..!! Do share with us your landing experience.

Cheers...

Ameer Algwafi

Star Member
May 15, 2011
SUDAN
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12- 2006
Doc's Request.
02-02- 2007
IELTS Request
07-01- 2009
Med's Request
16 -06 -2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Interview........
W
Passport Req..
16-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2011
LANDED..........
27 - 06 -2011 Alhamdellah
SATDXB said:
Hi Ameer, i myself had just received a landing card in the plane , where there was a box to click if we are carrying more then 10 thousand CAD.
I dont have any idea about which declaration form you are asking.

Captain will be having a better answer for your question. So lets wait for his reply

Cheers..
Thanks SATDXB, the form name: Cross-Boarder Currency or Monetary instrument repoart -General.

Regards
Ameer