+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

document checklist form and vac fee query

Janjua005

Mar 23, 2017
hii all,
i am done with my submission and
i am asked to send my passport to ircc. they are showing two amounts to be paid ..1) vac service charge of $36.96
2) passport delivery fee of $ 31.40. it is very confusing, which amount to pay???
there is also a document checklist form (IMM5484), in which a lot of documents are listed like fee payment receipt, financial support form, purpose of travel, IMM 5257 form, IMM 5645 form etc. I dont know whether i have to send these documents again??? and where to send this IMM 5484 form ???? Also, in vac consent form , there are columns meant for only those clients who are assisted by CSC staff... am i supposed to sign under it ??????and my name has to be printed on this consent form...how can i print my name on a pdf file?????? should i go with fedex or usps???? from where to buy prepaid return envelope????and which stamp is to be fixed???? also there is issue of airway bill...whats that??????? i apologise if i asked too much ,,, but i could not understand their procedure...its soo confusing.... hope u will help me out with these queries.

please reply fast

thanks in advance>>> :-[

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
Janjua005 said:
hii all,
i am done with my submission and
i am asked to send my passport to ircc. they are showing two amounts to be paid ..1) vac service charge of $36.96
2) passport delivery fee of $ 31.40. it is very confusing, which amount to pay???
there is also a document checklist form (IMM5484), in which a lot of documents are listed like fee payment receipt, financial support form, purpose of travel, IMM 5257 form, IMM 5645 form etc. I dont know whether i have to send these documents again??? and where to send this IMM 5484 form ???? Also, in vac consent form , there are columns meant for only those clients who are assisted by CSC staff... am i supposed to sign under it ??????and my name has to be printed on this consent form...how can i print my name on a pdf file?????? should i go with fedex or usps???? from where to buy prepaid return envelope????and which stamp is to be fixed???? also there is issue of airway bill...whats that??????? i apologise if i asked too much ,,, but i could not understand their procedure...its soo confusing.... hope u will help me out with these queries.

please reply fast

thanks in advance>>> :-[

VACs are third parties that manage their own rules. You will have to ask the VAC directly.

avs189

Apr 18, 2017
Just send money order of 31.40 to VAC PA office if applying for NY consulate .
CSC Consular Services Inc
Lockbox 3352
PO Box 8500
Philadelphia, PA 19178-3352

Rest of the below stuff send to NYC VAC office .

Canadian Visa Application Centre – New York
290 Madison Ave, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10017
USA

Documents
1) One copy of the letter requesting you to submit your passport
2) Two copies of the Consent Form(just page 1 and 2 is enough , no need to send rest of pages if not taking support from staff or travel agents)
3) Original valid passport
4) Photo Copy of Cashier Check for the amount of USD 31.40 (USD)
5) Letter confirming your contact information
6) Return Envelope from USPS only

Forte

Nov 14, 2016
I think this is the lockbox address: CSRA Consular Services Inc
P.O. Box 419557
Boston, MA 02241-9557

Forte

Nov 14, 2016
avs189 said:
Its not in Boston - its as mentioned above straight away from their website.
This website right?
https://www.csc-cvac.com/en-US/selfservice/cvac_application_processing

Maybe they recently updated it. It's a Boston box they put there.

mayank.dce2k7

Sep 3, 2017
This website right?
https://www.csc-cvac.com/en-US/selfservice/cvac_application_processing

Maybe they recently updated it. It's a Boston box they put there.
Hi,

I am too sending in my passport for visa stamping. Can you confirm if the Cashier's check of amount US $31.40 has to be sent to the below address for NY Consulate applications?

CSRA Consular Services Inc
P.O. Box 419557
Boston, MA 02241-9557

Also, do I have to write something at the back of the check to identify my application?

Mayank

Forte

Nov 14, 2016
Mayank, that's the address, yes. I'm not sure if you have to write anything at the back of the check. I paid with a money order.

mayank.dce2k7

Sep 3, 2017
Mayank, that's the address, yes. I'm not sure if you have to write anything at the back of the check. I paid with a money order.
Thank you for the reply. There
Thanks. Just wanted to confirm, cashier's check or money order should be in the name of 'CSRA Consular Services Inc'?

mayank.dce2k7

Sep 3, 2017
Thank you for the reply. There

Thanks. Just wanted to confirm, cashier's check or money order should be in the name of 'CSRA Consular Services Inc'?
I called them and confirmed that it should be in the order of 'CSRA Consular Services Inc'.

I now have a different question. Can tell me how much time did it take to get your passport back after the visa office received it for stamping?