+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doctor called me back again to meet him (10days after completing my medicals)

LPS

Champion Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
09-04-2014
If in doubt, tell your doctor (and only your doctor, please)

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
LPS said:
If in doubt, tell your doctor (and only your doctor, please)
got it :)

Cruiser55

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
21.02.2014 RPRF and BIODATA requested
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with application.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Can anyone else share their experience please.

ysing

Apr 29, 2015
Cruiser55 said:
Hello,
I went to the Dr. KEUHLMAN in Etobicoke for my medicals which was completed on the 28th of Feb. Today I recieved a call from one of the nurses telling me that the doctor wants me to come back to see him again to speak to me about something.

Now, I know that usually when there are any abnormalities in the test results the doctor recalls the applicants to speak to them. (This is what the nurse told me), but the nurse also added that it is not something "urgent", but the doctor wants to speak to me about something and since he is on vacation this week, I have an appointment with him for next Tuesday.

I am extremely worried as to what he wants to talk to me about.

Is there anyone of you who has been in this similar situation?

Please tell me and share your experience with me. As I am very very worried.

Thank you.
can you please tell me what happened after you went again??

immi123

Apr 7, 2017
Hi,

I have applied for visitor visa extension for my parents and have done medical examination with Dr. KEUHLMAN in Etobicoke last week and they suggested to get x-ray done with dixie-bloor x-ray associates. After medical and x-ray is done, x-ray people called next day saying to bring back my mom as they see something in the x-ray. i took her again and they charged and took the x-ray of her back this time. Doctor's office called today saying docotor wants to meet my mom regarding x-ray.

I am so worried what he might say. As far we know, my mom doesn't have any TB or any infections but the thought that something is wrong is making me sick

Please pour your suggestions.

TIA

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
immi123 said:
Hi,

I have applied for visitor visa extension for my parents and have done medical examination with Dr. KEUHLMAN in Etobicoke last week and they suggested to get x-ray done with dixie-bloor x-ray associates. After medical and x-ray is done, x-ray people called next day saying to bring back my mom as they see something in the x-ray. i took her again and they charged and took the x-ray of her back this time. Doctor's office called today saying docotor wants to meet my mom regarding x-ray.

I am so worried what he might say. As far we know, my mom doesn't have any TB or any infections but the thought that something is wrong is making me sick

Please pour your suggestions.

TIA
It's really impossible for any of us to say. There are many different issues that can affect the lungs. It's also possible it's a false positive and nothing is wrong. The best thing you can do is meet with the doctor as soon as possible. Good luck.

immi123

Apr 7, 2017
scylla said:
It's really impossible for any of us to say. There are many different issues that can affect the lungs. It's also possible it's a false positive and nothing is wrong. The best thing you can do is meet with the doctor as soon as possible. Good luck.
Thanks scylla, they asked us to come on Tuesday. Have to wait for 4 more days. Do you know if they will get the visa extension and how many does usually after medicals will they send the authorization letter?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
immi123 said:
Thanks scylla, they asked us to come on Tuesday. Have to wait for 4 more days. Do you know if they will get the visa extension and how many does usually after medicals will they send the authorization letter?
It's impossible for me to say if your mother will get the extension since this does somewhat depends on the results of the medical. I think you'll need to wait for the discussion on Tuesday to see why the doctor has called your mother for a meeting.

Deepshika29

Apr 3, 2018
Hello,
I went to the Dr. KEUHLMAN in Etobicoke for my medicals which was completed on the 28th of Feb. Today I recieved a call from one of the nurses telling me that the doctor wants me to come back to see him again to speak to me about something.

Now, I know that usually when there are any abnormalities in the test results the doctor recalls the applicants to speak to them. (This is what the nurse told me), but the nurse also added that it is not something "urgent", but the doctor wants to speak to me about something and since he is on vacation this week, I have an appointment with him for next Tuesday.

I am extremely worried as to what he wants to talk to me about.

Is there anyone of you who has been in this similar situation?

Please tell me and share your experience with me. As I am very very worried.

Thank you.
Yes, I have a similar experience to share. It was somewhere around two to three years ago. I visited a doctor since I was suffering form fever for than three days. He prescribed me Dolo 650 tablet but I didn't recover from fever. Later he asked me to do a blood check up. Initially he misread the report and said me that I was suffering from typhoid. He also gave me tablets for that but after two days I got a call late night. Since I didn't save his no. I didn't recognize it. I received the call, Doctor on call introduced him and said that I was actually suffering from Dengue fever. He also asked me stop the medication that I was following for typhoid and asked me to meet him the next day.

lkva

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
I understand that sharing experiences with each other during the PR process may help in some cases, but when it comes to the results of individuals' medical reports, nobody other than your doctor can tell you what is going on. As uncomfortable as it is to wait, that's the only thing you can do at the moment, anything else is pure guess work.
I also know that everyone here has the best intentions, but do try to focus on something else until your appointment, and pay attention only to your doctor's questions/conclusions and instructions.

Mar 9, 2017
Could anyone please let me know what happens when x-ray clinic call for another x-ray. My friend gave her x-ray at the same Dixie clinic and today she received a call saying she has to come there for anther x-ray test. They said something like the x-ray is not clear.

Farmir

Jun 6, 2020
I understand that sharing experiences with each other during the PR process may help in some cases, but when it comes to the results of individuals' medical reports, nobody other than your doctor can tell you what is going on. As uncomfortable as it is to wait, that's the only thing you can do at the moment, anything else is pure guess work.
I also know that everyone here has the best intentions, but do try to focus on something else until your appointment, and pay attention only to your doctor's questions/conclusions and instructions.
Hi, generally speaking, do you know how many days after the medical exam is done, someone could receive a call regarding the further tests? I have done my upfront medical about 18 days ago, and the clinic confirmed that they have submitted the results to IRCC about 6 days ago. I would like to know if something was abnormal, they would call me before they submit them, or from now on I have to wait for any potential call? Also, if there is something abnormal, basically IRCC contacts people or panel physician? Your answer is highly appreciated.

Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi does the Doc always call you if there are issues with bloodwork or X-Ray before submitting the results? Just want to be sure that my results are fine before he submits