ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
basmalahh said:
Dear Sunasir,
Do you want the steps for source verification & MCCEE scheduling?
If so, I have written it in detail a few pages back in this same thread.. I am typing from my mobile so excuse me for not being able to search it out for you.. But you should be able to find it almost 10 pages back..

Good luck
Dear Dr.
Alhamdolillah,our cases are coming out of uncertanity zone and now its time to take serious steps to establish in totally changed environment.I am graduate of AIMC .W'd you please tell me the procedure of source verification and most importantantly only degree has to be verified or all profs description should be verified .For MCCEE ,prepration what w'd you advise.
If you dont mind w'd you PM you contact and availability for discussing matters in detail
Thanks

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
reply from ICAS in response of assessment for degree for FSWC FOR NOC 3112

Thank you for your enquiry.

The regulations for immigration to Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker Category (FSWC) are changing. The regulatory changes come into effect in early 2013. Until that time, ICAS is not able to comment on the procedures or requirements for application under this category. It is important to note that these changes affect only the FSWC. ICAS Assessment Reports are currently, and will continue to be, accepted for all other immigration categories, regardless of the regulatory changes to FSWC. If you plan to apply for immigration to Canada under the new FSWC, we would suggest that you wait until January 2013 when the new process is outlined.

If you would like an ICAS Assessment Report for general information or other purposes, please visit www.icascanada.ca. There you will find detailed information about the services we offer, the application procedures, the documents required from each country as well as the on-line application form.

Please review our documentation requirements by country https://www.icascanada.ca/pdf/REQUIRED-DOCUMENTS.pdf. Please note that these documentation requirements will not apply to those requesting an assessment for immigration under the FSWC. FSWC applicants will be required to have official documents sent directly to our office by the institution(s). Original documents and certified copies of original documents will not be accepted.

ICAS’ processing time is approximately 15-20 business days after all required documents arrive in our office. Incomplete documentation delays the process, so we encourage you to review the above information carefully.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

ICAS of Canada

The institution is the school you attended (for example, the university).

QUESTION
How my institute will sent to you I am living out side my country.
and why this is the policy?

ICAS

We require documents sent directly to our office by the institution because Citizenship and Immigration Canada requires both an assessment of the education (as it compares to the system of education in Canada) as well as documented evidence of the authenticity of a credential.

ICAS could send copies of your documents back to the institution for verification, but this process is most often much more time consuming and expensive for the applicant than having transcripts sent to our office directly.

QUESTION

you have written in your mail that quote

Please review our documentation requirements by country https://www.icascanada.ca/pdf/REQUIRED-DOCUMENTS.pdf. Please note that these documentation requirements will not apply to those requesting an assessment for immigration under the FSWC.

so how can we know what document is needed for FSWC?so we will be able to prepare it before time?

ICAS

As we previously indicated, CIC has not yet designated the agency or agencies to provide assessments. Agencies will not be notified until at least January 2013. Until that time, the requirements and procedures are not set and are subject to change. This is why we are strongly urging applicants to wait until CIC designates the agency or agencies.

By applying for an assessment now, you will essentially be gambling that ICAS will be accepted. If ICAS is designated, however, there will be a separate application form and process for FSWC applicants. Individuals who have already received an ICAS General Assessment Report (provided that the assessment was based on official documents), will be able to apply to have the report forwarded to CIC by completing an application form and providing payment for the upgraded service. There will be a substantial difference in fees between the fee for a General Assessment Report and for the fee for a report for the FSWC applicants due to the additional requirements set by CIC. CIC will be negotiating these fees with the agencies and, again, until designated, we cannot provide any indication as to what the fee will be.

With regard to the documentation requirements. Information about the type of documents required (degree certificate, mark sheets, etc) is there for your information. This is what is required of domestic applicants. As we have indicated, FSWC will be subject to an entirely different process to meet the needs of CIC (if ICAS is designated).

You can apply now, but you must understand several points:
· ICAS may not be one of the designated agencies

· You must have your transcript sent directly to our office by your university (in order to meet CIC requirements)

· You will have to reapply in 2013 to have the report sent to CIC

· There will be additional fees involved to do so (and because of the requirements outlined by CIC, these fees will be substantial)

We advise against applying now because you will endure additional time and expense, but if you wish to do so, you may complete the on-line application form at www.icascanada.ca

Thank you
ICAS of Canada

Ghani2004

Star Member
Jan 1, 2011
SURAT,GUJARAT,INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2011
AOR Received.
PER ON 31/05/11, 2nd AOR ON 16/08/2011
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
RBVO-08/07/2011
Med's Request
PPR/MR/RPRF, IN PROCESS on 12/12/11,
Med's Done....
31/12/11
Interview........
waiwed
Passport Req..
12/12/11, received by NDVO on 09/01/12
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued on 31/01/12, valid till 22/12/12
LANDED..........
4TH DEC 12
Hello,friends.
I am in toronto and i am planning to prepar for mccee, so anybody preparing for same? and how to prepare and what to prepare. I am also thinking about usmle, i heard that it is easy compare to canadian exam and there is more chance in residency. So anybody can have idea about it. :) :) :) ;) ;) :D :D

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Dear Drs.
Pulled it up for your convenience

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
hello
any 1 from dow university,pakistan
on WES website for free evaluation name of dow university is not there
why it is so?
can any 1 answer?

regards

peacefull

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-09
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
11-08-2010
File Transfer...
16-02-2010
Med's Request
01-11-2012
Med's Done....
6-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah
pakmate said:
hello
any 1 from dow university,pakistan
on WES website for free evaluation name of dow university is not there
why it is so?
can any 1 answer?

regards
Check it here at The International Medical Education Directory (IMED)
http://imed.ecfmg.org/
If its there , no worries
Regards and best of luck

peacefull

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-09
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
11-08-2010
File Transfer...
16-02-2010
Med's Request
01-11-2012
Med's Done....
6-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Ghani2004 said:
Hello,friends.
I am in toronto and i am planning to prepar for mccee, so anybody preparing for same? and how to prepare and what to prepare. I am also thinking about usmle, i heard that it is easy compare to canadian exam and there is more chance in residency. So anybody can have idea about it. :) :) :) ;) ;) :D :D
USMLE Is a good option in terms of chances to get residency , but i believe many ppl would agree that Usmle is no easier than Mcc , Usmle has got 3 steps ( step1,2 and CSE) in order to get ECFMG Certification and again after doing all three many ppl opt or STEP 3 after certification due to tough competition .
It is true , more residency slots and better chances to get in , but not easy
I would suggest , do mccee to start with and get info about provincial IMG-Specific programs which mostly require only mccee

Hope his would help

peacefull

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-09
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
11-08-2010
File Transfer...
16-02-2010
Med's Request
01-11-2012
Med's Done....
6-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Alhamdulillah Got ppr2
Best wishes for all

Ghani2004

Star Member
Jan 1, 2011
SURAT,GUJARAT,INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2011
AOR Received.
PER ON 31/05/11, 2nd AOR ON 16/08/2011
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
RBVO-08/07/2011
Med's Request
PPR/MR/RPRF, IN PROCESS on 12/12/11,
Med's Done....
31/12/11
Interview........
waiwed
Passport Req..
12/12/11, received by NDVO on 09/01/12
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued on 31/01/12, valid till 22/12/12
LANDED..........
4TH DEC 12
peacefull said:
USMLE Is a good option in terms of chances to get residency , but i believe many ppl would agree that Usmle is no easier than Mcc , Usmle has got 3 steps ( step1,2 and CSE) in order to get ECFMG Certification and again after doing all three many ppl opt or STEP 3 after certification due to tough competition .
I would suggest , do mccee to start with and get info about provincial IMG-Specific programs which mostly require only mccee

Hope his would help
thanks a lot.

brighta

Jul 24, 2012
peacefull said:

Hope his would help
Hi peaeful
I completely agree with your post, Usmle is not that easy.
can you please tell me which province IMG specefic programs are easy to join the residency

peacefull

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-09
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
11-08-2010
File Transfer...
16-02-2010
Med's Request
01-11-2012
Med's Done....
6-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah

peacefull

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-09
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
11-08-2010
File Transfer...
16-02-2010
Med's Request
01-11-2012
Med's Done....
6-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah

peacefull

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-09
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
11-08-2010
File Transfer...
16-02-2010
Med's Request
01-11-2012
Med's Done....
6-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah
brighta said:
Hi peaeful
I completely agree with your post, Usmle is not that easy.
can you please tell me which province IMG specefic programs are easy to join the residency
Dear brighta

Purely my opinion

BC, Saskatchewan and manitoba

One example would be

http://imgbc.med.ubc.ca/

brighta

Jul 24, 2012
peacefull said:
Dear brighta

Purely my opinion

BC, Saskatchewan and manitoba

One example would be