+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doctor-3112.

trigeminal77

Jul 10, 2012
dassudarshan said:
hi
i too plan to take MCCEE nxt year. how do u plan to go about it. have u started preparation. what reference materials are u using? plz let me kno
its same as USMLE step 2 prep...KAPLAN mcqs and text.toronto notes r not exam oriented....

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
trigeminal77 said:
i agree with you bro......
lets start...i request all doctors to plz share ur timeline here.....
name app filed visa office med request PPR
trigeminal dec2009 LVO mar2012 waiting
Its a good idea of spread sheet but who would take the resposibility

acmd

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
aryalet said:
Hello,
I am an International Medical Graduate from India.I do not have a PR status in Canada yet.I have my Credentials Verifyed already and I did give the MCCEE(medical council of canada evaluating exam) as well.I was wondering if i can get a PR status based on this criteria?
I have been looking into the websites and I cannot get a work permit unless I have a License to practice in Canada,and I cannot get a license unless I am a PR holder.
FYI:I actually have a PR application done on the year 2005.It is still in process.I am not sure what I should do next?
Also,If I apply under the new category,theres a requirement that I will have to show them "arranged employment offer" as well in addition to 6 selection factors.But I cannot get employment offer untill I have a License to practice in Canada.Also,If I apply under the new category,theres a requirement that I will have to show them "arranged employment offer" as well in addition to 6 selection factors.But I cannot get employment offer untill I have a License to practice in Canada.
thanks
Hi, I am in a similar situation. However, you CAN get a medical license in Canada without PR. One of my colleagues got a job and got a license and a work permit without a PR. I have a job interview next month, and my PR is in process (and probably transferred from Buffalo to CPP-O). If I am lucky and all the stars align, I'll get the job but will need to apply for a work permit. Anyway, hope this helps!

aryalet

Star Member
Jul 1, 2012
Hello,
I am an International Medical Graduate from India.I do not have a PR status in Canada yet.I have my Credentials Verifyed already and I did give the MCCEE(medical council of canada evaluating exam) as well.I was wondering if i can get a PR status based on this criteria?
I have been looking into the websites and I cannot get a work permit unless I have a License to practice in Canada,and I cannot get a license unless I am a PR holder.
FYI:I actually have a PR application done on the year 2005.It is still in process.I am not sure what I should do next?
Also,If I apply under the new category,theres a requirement that I will have to show them "arranged employment offer" as well in addition to 6 selection factors.But I cannot get employment offer untill I have a License to practice in Canada.Also,If I apply under the new category,theres a requirement that I will have to show them "arranged employment offer" as well in addition to 6 selection factors.But I cannot get employment offer untill I have a License to practice in Canada.
thanks

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
acmd said:
Hi, I am in a similar situation. However, you CAN get a medical license in Canada without PR. One of my colleagues got a job and got a license and a work permit without a PR. I have a job interview next month, and my PR is in process (and probably transferred from Buffalo to CPP-O). If I am lucky and all the stars align, I'll get the job but will need to apply for a work permit. Anyway, hope this helps!
Hi ACMD,

What position have you applied to? What position has your friend achieved too?
Is it medical doctor?

fortune2010

Star Member
Aug 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
22nd march.2011
File Transfer...
30th march,2011
Med's Done....
06/12/2012
Interview........
not asked for
Passport Req..
along with MR,submitted on 20th December
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hello
can anyone tell me without licencing can i get a job in manitba or saskatchewan?

aryalet

Star Member
Jul 1, 2012
Hello,
thanks alot for your information.But I was looking into CARMs websites,also the elligibility for MCC exams,after MCCEE,that is,eeverywhere it says must be a permanent resident/canadian citizen.Wat province did you and your friend applied to.Can u tell me wat processes did u or ur friend went through after clearing MCCEE?Can u plz share some more details.I need help on this urgently on this.
thanks again
Dr Roy

acmd said:

acmd

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
basmalahh said:
Hi ACMD,

What position have you applied to? What position has your friend achieved too?
Is it medical doctor?
Yes, I applied for a faculty position in Ontario. My friend is in New Brunswick working as a physician.

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
acmd said:
Yes, I applied for a faculty position in Ontario. My friend is in New Brunswick working as a physician.
acmd said:
Thanks acmd.. So in New Brunswick can one work as a physician with MCCEE only?

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
seniors plz help

1) MBBS degree will get how many points a/c to proposed changes in gazette?

2)for creditional assessment of noc 3112 we need to send photocopies of degree and mark sheet with notarization or without notarization to ICAS ?

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reply from ICAS

Hi All,
i have asked ICAS for the Assessment for MBBS Degree.
i got this reply from them, hope it will help all of us.

Thank you for your enquiry.

The regulations for immigration to Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker Category (FSWC) are changing. The regulatory changes come into effect in early 2013. Until that time, ICAS is not able to comment on the procedures or requirements for application under this category. It is important to note that these changes affect only the FSWC. ICAS Assessment Reports are currently, and will continue to be, accepted for all other immigration categories, regardless of the regulatory changes to FSWC. If you plan to apply for immigration to Canada under the new FSWC, we would suggest that you wait until January 2013 when the new process is outlined.

ICAS does prepare assessments of MBBS degrees. If you would like an ICAS Assessment Report for general information or other purposes, please visit www.icascanada.ca. There you will find detailed information about the services we offer, the application procedures, the documents required from each country as well as the on-line application form.

Please review our documentation requirements by country https://www.icascanada.ca/pdf/REQUIRED-DOCUMENTS.pdf.

ICAS’ processing time is approximately 15-20 business days after all required documents arrive in our office. Incomplete documentation delays the process, so we encourage you to review the above information carefully.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

ICAS of Canada

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
hello every one

any one here from sindh medical college

or dow medical college from karachi,pakistan

please reply

traumasurgeon

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2010
Doc's Request.
28-10-2010
AOR Received.
28-10-2010
IELTS Request
28-10-2010
Med's Request
20-11-2011
Med's Done....
02-12-2011
Passport Req..
25-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2012
Dear Friends,

My wife is an OB&GYN in Turkey. She has USMLE 1-2 before. we made the assesment process. What I want to learn is, practically is she eligible for temporary license or does she need to take MCCEE. We are confused. If you can help I will appreciate

pratirajya

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
traumasurgeon said:
Dear Friends,

My wife is an OB&GYN in Turkey. She has USMLE 1-2 before. we made the assesment process. What I want to learn is, practically is she eligible for temporary license or does she need to take MCCEE. We are confused. If you can help I will appreciate
Dont tell me I am harsh but the reality is USMLE is for USA not for Canada and you cannot do any thing without MCCEE and not unless you go to residency. You will know the reality once you come and find out on what can an obgyn do here.