+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you want US Visa Appointment ‘earliest’ date?

PSam001

Jan 31, 2024
some Facebook groups are selling earlier dates in 2024. but I don't know if they are genuine or scams. they are claiming to be faithful and asking for payment after confirmation. Has anyone tried to avail of this? They are asking for login information to secure an appointment spot I am too hesitant to share my login details with a stranger claiming to get an earlier appointment. any thoughts on this...
i have seen thesame on facebook and i am skeptical to oblige them. what do we think about this please

newuser01012022

Jan 12, 2022
I have been trying each day since a month now, at different times. Couple days back I was able to see many dates from 2024, the earliest being Feb 20, 2024 in Vancouver, then one in April in Toronto. Each time I was able to select a date and time. But then, each time I got the error - Your appointment could not be rescheduled. Please make a valid selection. I think I was pretty quick with the selection. Looks like my internet was not great to send the information back to their server ;)

It is heartbreaking to see the error after the efforts you put in each day. It's not worth it. I think they have a way of knowing if someone is attempting multiple times and they are putting a soft block on their IDs preventing rescheduling. Let me know if anyone is able to advance their appointment recently.

Reactions: ref19to22

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
i have seen thesame on facebook and i am skeptical to oblige them. what do we think about this please
Finally, I got someone authentic who is willing to provide me earlier dates before Aug 2024. He is charging $200 and $50 in advance and remaining after the confirmation. He could only do once. I am waiting for him to get me a date. He provided many people earlier dates from all over Canada. I am shocked how this works. But I don’t care how it works, I just want earlier date. $200 is nothing in return of a date. I will definitely update, once I hear anything. It takes 4 to 5 weeks. I am waiting since 4 weeks.

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
And it’s not someone from Facebook. Through a chain of friends I got this person’s number. But I am glad he is not a scammer. I personally don’t know this person, it works through WhatsApp private group. I invested $50 let’s see where it ends. Fingers crossed

khalsa.pradeepsingh

Star Member
May 4, 2019
I have been trying each day since a month now, at different times. Couple days back I was able to see many dates from 2024, the earliest being Feb 20, 2024 in Vancouver, then one in April in Toronto. Each time I was able to select a date and time. But then, each time I got the error - Your appointment could not be rescheduled. Please make a valid selection. I think I was pretty quick with the selection. Looks like my internet was not great to send the information back to their server ;)

It is heartbreaking to see the error after the efforts you put in each day. It's not worth it. I think they have a way of knowing if someone is attempting multiple times and they are putting a soft block on their IDs preventing rescheduling. Let me know if anyone is able to advance their appointment recently.

Hi Dear,
what time did you check and found the available spots. because I do check in every 30 mins but never got the luck

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Two weeks ago, they opened a slot for February–March 2024, and were able to book a slot in March 2024. So keep checking around 7 pm EST. And they do send emails too if they open any slots in bunch

adha

Oct 31, 2018
No, same email which you mentioned and searching your slot. No other email.
Could you please let us know which email you are talking about? I have never received an email informing about earlier slot. Also, what was your original date before you got the March one?

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Could you please let us know which email you are talking about? I have never received an email informing about earlier slot. Also, what was your original date before you got the March one?
First appointment while form submitting (May 23) application - Nov 2024 (Vancouver)
Rescheduled in Aug 23 - Aug 24 (Toronto)
Feb 24 rescheduled - March 24 (Vancouver - Final)

Generally used to search around 7 pm EST. One pattern I observed, generally after 3/4 months they open slots for following month. I see that in Jul/Aug 23 and then in Jan/Feb 24.

Reactions: adha and ref19to22

angal

Feb 16, 2024
Hey guys, I really need your opinion! I'm thinking of booking an interview, I really want to go to US on May 3rd (I know very last minute but it would be the show of my life). Do you think I can somehow get an interview before with the 4 reschedulings? Or should I just wait for my Canadian citizenship (about 4-5 months) so I don't have to waste $185 USD. I'm located in Calgary. All opinions are much appreciated!

adha

Oct 31, 2018
Hello. Does anyone know the contact of the person who can help in getting earlier appointments?

CJ27

Star Member
May 24, 2022
And it’s not someone from Facebook. Through a chain of friends I got this person’s number. But I am glad he is not a scammer. I personally don’t know this person, it works through WhatsApp private group. I invested $50 let’s see where it ends. Fingers crossed
Hi Zubair, did you manage to get an early date?