+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do we have to mentioned previous other country's citizenship rejection (not 5 eyes) for IRCC EE application? What shall i do? Really appreciate help!

asdfawef

Sep 28, 2023
I really hope that I can get some help here:
I was chatting with friend yesterday and realized that I completed forget to share with IRCC that I was rejected by the other country's citizenship before (not the five eyes).
In the Statutory Question, they asked have you ben refused refugees status or immigrant or permanent resident visa or temperatory visa to canada or any other country,I said no.
I am wondering does this question include the rejection of Citizenship of the other country? Shall I raise the webform, will this affect a lot for my application? Already AOR 25 days

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I really hope that I can get some help here:
I was chatting with friend yesterday and realized that I completed forget to share with IRCC that I was rejected by the other country's citizenship before (not the five eyes).
In the Statutory Question, they asked have you ben refused refugees status or immigrant or permanent resident visa or temperatory visa to canada or any other country,I said no.
I am wondering does this question include the rejection of Citizenship of the other country? Shall I raise the webform, will this affect a lot for my application? Already AOR 25 days
Absolutely you must declare it. It says “any other country.” Raise webform because you have AOR.