+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do or Die Situation please help

manuu87

Aug 23, 2017
I am constantly praying but, just recently started feeling that IRCC is beyond the reach of prayers. Don't know why I am feeling in that way.

I received acceptance letter late and I filled my application online on 6th AUG 2017 under general category. There is no Activity till today.

As per acceptance letter, classes will be starting on 5th September and the last date of report is 11th September 2017. After speaking with college authority they explained to me that, my course's duration is 8 months and this course only has fall / September start, due to the 8 months duration college is not going to allow me to join the course after 11th September 2017.

Today, I tried calling CHC Mumbai office, explained basic nature of the problem, but the lady on the other end calmly said that, withdraw your application, because there is no way I can share or communicate my situation with IRCC or IRCC officer.

I am not looking forward to wasting a year. Can someone please help me with the following questions?

1) If I won't be getting study permit by 7th September 2017, I won't be going to Canada so by 12th September 2017 college will be processing refund, is it possible to communicate this situation to IRCC ffice / Officer. I tried calling them 2-3 times but my call was placed in a queue, later hung up. I did not get a chance to speak with support agent to explain my situation.

2) Based on the current situation there are only 2 possible outcomes approval or rejection, if IRCC rejects it due to lack of document or any other reason I will accept that (I will have to, no doubt) but my only request is, it should be processed in time, where can I make such a request. (I know there is no system to do so)

3) If you know any email or phone number where I can get an opportunity to explain my situation? can you please share with me?

I am praying continuously, not for me but for all the student on the forum...
Thank you in advance.

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Visa in general category usually take a little more time ... But don't worry , You will get it before 7th. I hope so ,
Because taking stress won't help... I will pray for You.
And even if it is delayed, There are still more ways... What about any other college which has the same course in January intake?

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
By the way , I am also planning to apply in September 2018 and have passed 12th this year. I have overall 80% but lagging behind in maths. So I will give CBSE improvement exam in March and get the results in May... Now what I am thinking is that if I apply to university of Alberta after I have the improved marks , in how much time will I get my unconditional offer letter...? And after that I will apply in general category.. what if I get in the same situation as you are...?? Oh GoD I am worried... Any advice?

ssddk7

Jul 23, 2017
Dont panic, first of all knowing about the time constraint you have, why did you file visa so late?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
There's no point calling CIC and no phone number where you can reach the visa office processing your application. They won't process the application faster. Unfortunately there's really nothing you can do but wait. You did apply quite late and processing can often take a few months to complete.

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
There's no point calling CIC and no phone number where you can reach the visa office processing your application. They won't process the application faster. Unfortunately there's really nothing you can do but wait. You did apply quite late and processing can often take a few months to complete.
Any suggestions for me? I have posted my problem above.

manuu87

Aug 23, 2017
Visa in general category usually take a little more time ... But don't worry , You will get it before 7th. I hope so ,
Because taking stress won't help... I will pray for You.
And even if it is delayed, There are still more ways... What about any other college which has the same course in January intake?
Thanks for praying bro.
Please read carefully, THIS COURSE ONLY HAS FALL / SEPTEMBER START.

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
What program are you looking for? Does the program require that you have high scores?
And have you tried applying for the program with your current score?
It has a minimum requirement of 75 . I got 55 but overall my percentage is 85% .So I am thinking to improve my marks and send them to university and wait for an unconditional offer letter .

manuu87

Aug 23, 2017
By the way , I am also planning to apply in September 2018 and have passed 12th this year. I have overall 80% but lagging behind in maths. So I will give CBSE improvement exam in March and get the results in May... Now what I am thinking is that if I apply to university of Alberta after I have the improved marks , in how much time will I get my unconditional offer letter...? And after that I will apply in general category.. what if I get in the same situation as you are...?? Oh GoD I am worried... Any advice?
MY course related with film studies and it's purely based on how carefully you see things around you... and this is not about getting marks its all about the experience, reading, storyboarding and visualisation, oh and software like 3D max, NUKE.
In order to avoid my kinda situation, you must apply 2 months in advance, create a complete application package mentioned on cic.gc.ca

Last edited: