+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DO NOT COME TO CANADA (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

canloverdream

Jun 21, 2010
steaky said:
But people does know what a good life is. Have you seen people driving luxury cars or simply enjoying life in their homes and hobby farms? Continue to live at bottom of the well, if you like. Otherwise, go out and see for yourself, explore Canada!

You must be kidding. I have heard Chinese farmers give hormones and antibiotics to milk cows. Haven't you heard the milk formula contamination in China few years ago?

Also, some banks in Canada does offer no monthly charges in their savings account products. You really need to do your research before you post anything.

Oh and you want me to belive you are seeing Canada and you have so much time inbetween to be posting on forums. Let me tell you that people that are driving in luxury cars in canada and seeing canada are definetly not postin here on forums so i know you are definately at the bottom of the well.

guvcode

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-July-2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
It's been interesting reading the differing views on this thread. I believe the purpose of arguments and counter arguments is too learn and not to oppose the other party just for the sake of argument.

Those who believe they have (or will have) a better live in Canada compared to their home country, should not be blind to the realities expressed by those who are facing such issues already, rather should learn from what is been expressed and if possible find ways to mitigate or at the least prepare themselves for it.

The other parties who think Canada is a nightmare, should also glean some hope from the group that have a opinion, let it be balanced conversation, I can guarantee you some folks who have to deal with bomb-blasts and terrorism daily, no matter the level of affluence they may have back home, will prefer a challenging life in Canada to no-life at all. And we all will testify that it's not all immigrants that are having the bad deal there in Canada, some are living better than back home, by all standards.

Let the various opinions and experiences keep coming in, lets us all learn and be better for it and not be at each other neck

My two cents, see you at the top!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canloverdream said:
Oh and you want me to belive you are seeing Canada and you have so much time inbetween to be posting on forums. Let me tell you that people that are driving in luxury cars in canada and seeing canada are definetly not postin here on forums so i know you are definately at the bottom of the well.
Let's compare the general statistics of our profiles... I seen your posting activity by time: 10, 11 & 21. And me, literately round the clock! So, do I have more time than you in posting on these forums? :p

How do you know people driving luxury cars not posting in these forums?

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guvcode said:
It's been interesting reading the differing views on this thread. I believe the purpose of arguments and counter arguments is too learn and not to oppose the other party just for the sake of argument.

Those who believe they have (or will have) a better live in Canada compared to their home country, should not be blind to the realities expressed by those who are facing such issues already, rather should learn from what is been expressed and if possible find ways to mitigate or at the least prepare themselves for it.

The other parties who think Canada is a nightmare, should also glean some hope from the group that have a opinion, let it be balanced conversation, I can guarantee you some folks who have to deal with bomb-blasts and terrorism daily, no matter the level of affluence they may have back home, will prefer a challenging life in Canada to no-life at all. And we all will testify that it's not all immigrants that are having the bad deal there in Canada, some are living better than back home, by all standards.

Let the various opinions and experiences keep coming in, lets us all learn and be better for it and not be at each other neck

My two cents, see you at the top!
well said, I would like to add not only we learn but also these opinions, suggestions should be considered by policy makers, it will help improve Canada's future...

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
I think the next generation (our children) in Canada can change it for better future because they are immigrant children so they know what happened to their parent , ex : His father was a doctor in ex home country and now as a security guard or taxi driver.
I hope so..... 8)

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
canloverdream said:
You can ask as many stupid questions as yopu like! Live in a bubble if you like. I have every right to express my views as i like just as you have ur right. If you are comfortable living in a *censored word* hole fine who cares. I can stay where i want and do as i please so, i dont think it is any of your business why i am still here in canada or not.
You are just a have been who lives in regrett

Im just happy to live in the best country in the world

androme

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-10-2012
glowingheart said:
I only have a couple ofquestion
If you guys are so miserable here in Canada Why are you still here?
Nobody is forcing u

If life was so wonderfull in your country why dont you go back

People like you make me sad, alsays looking qt the dark side of things instead of the bright side
This is so not fair to say glowingheart. The real issue over here is that, People who immigrate are mostly from countries where there is a social, economic, political problem. However, all these issues might not be effecting everyone unless its a widespread political and economical problem. Some people might immigrate becoz of social problem. I know someone who was leading a realy well to do life in a developing country. However, she left coz her family was not happy with her having a boyfrined and her overall thinking just didnt match the wavelength of her own people. So she immigrated with her boyfirned and later got married here. Now that was a social problem. The problem over ehre is that the west keeps marketing themselves as the land of freedom, opportunity, equality and the best of everything through movies, and other media outlets. People being fed up of their current situation gets lured by these marketing tactics and decide to immigrate only to find out that they made a mistake. No matter what the situation is HOME IS HOME and if you are born somewhere, you are better off trying hard to make it at HOME than immigrating at this day and age. Immigration sure is an education. Even if you get a job, you notice so much of discrimination both which are direct and indirect. On top of all the problems you might face at home, the west actually interferes in your internal matters and makes it worse and then points fingures at the developing nations and glorifies the western nations culture, traditions etc. The political game that the west plays with other nations mixed with economical objectives is very dirty and destructive. No one stands to gain out of this coz we are all stuck on this planet. To be more specific, we are all stuck in this 30% land and we better learn to respect each others ways and learn to coexist or we all dorwn in the rest of the 70% water that this planet is made of.

The common man of west has got so much of misconception about an immigrant from a developing nation. This only becoz they beleive very convenienly whatever the media shows them. If you ae from X country, you are sure to be a terrorist or a supporter of terrorist. If you are from Y country you are sure to live on WELFARE, If you are from Z country, your english is not going to be at PAR no matter what you do. The govt can do lots to stem these misconception. They can use the same media outlets and run ads (infact the immigration dept should do this) to teach the common man some basic social decency and behaviour. They can run ads which tells the OLD IMMIGRANTS or the so called Canadians to respect a new immigrant and not to ignore them or bully them by indirectly making remarks about their accent or culture or way of living. Infact teach the regular population onhow to make the newcomers life in Canada and their integration easier and smoother. This can be done by making it easier for qualified people to get jobs etc faster. The new immigrants on their part can try to accomodate their way of living into the Canadian way of living faster and try not to be rigid when it comes to culture, religion etc. I have heard that the Danish govt shows a video to all new immigrants about the social, cultural and political nature of the danish society (NOt sure if its danish or the Dutch). apparently they show gays kissing among other things to help the new immigrants ADJUST to their ways. Just like that the regular citizens should also be reminded on how to behave with the new comers. It shoudl work both ways. Instead of being hell bent on CANADIAN EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION the employers should give a fair chance to the new immigrant. Interview them, put them on a probationary plan maybe for a month or two more than the regular Canadians or the OLD IMMIGRANTS and see how these people perform. If not what's the point of beating your drums about this being the LAND OF OPPORTUNITY. My ideas could be categorized as UTOPIAN by sceptics. However, I think these are things that a society should do to sustain itself before people tear each other out with hatred.

Reactions: einsteino

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunsun said:
I think the next generation (our children) in Canada can change it for better future because they are immigrant children so they know what happened to their parent , ex : His father was a doctor in ex home country and now as a security guard or taxi driver.
I hope so..... 8)
I know a family: the father and mother are doctors who worked for years (15:20) in the gulf countries. They started a cleaning business (it is just one big domestic cleaning machine) when I spoke to the father. He said we are here for the future of our children

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
androme said:
:::
:::
If not what's the point of beating your drums about this being the LAND OF OPPORTUNITY. My ideas could be categorized as UTOPIAN by sceptics. However, I think these are things that a society should do to sustain itself before people tear each other out with hatred.
It is NOT utopian at all.

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
Where is Marcus ?

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
""""You must be kidding. I have heard Chinese farmers give hormones and antibiotics to milk cows. Haven't you heard the milk formula contamination in China few years ago?

Also, some banks in Canada does offer no monthly charges in their savings account products. You really need to do your research before you post anything."""""""""
[/quote by steaky)

I come from india n using prophylactic antibiotics n hormones is not a practice,i will not b surprised if india starts putting this into practice as india tries to ape western world in many aspects.this from india i can accept because of literacy level,can u explain why its existing among intellectuals.i dont want to take any comparision with china,i dont think i hv plans to live in china.

Obsolutely some banks offer no charges on savings account n this package is fit for nothing with limitation on number of drafts (or no drafts )n cheque books which r essential to large extent.one will pay for each draft n ends up losing.lot of rental agents for decent buildings accepts drafts only not cheques for short term deposit,even to reserve lift for shifting goods,our building management needed draft not cheque..within 2mths i used 4 drafts.savings account with no drafts is of no use n its equal to non-existence.

Change ur tone n language, if u consider urself as canadian.

I tried to put forward my observations which i had not expected.i can see several good things abt canada (which everyone is seeing )but it doesnt mean that i cant see negative side of it.im not stuck with tubular vision.

androme

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-10-2012
art2012 said:
""""You must be kidding. I have heard Chinese farmers give hormones and antibiotics to milk cows. Haven't you heard the milk formula contamination in China few years ago?

Also, some banks in Canada does offer no monthly charges in their savings account products. You really need to do your research before you post anything."""""""""
[/quote by steaky)

Art, I agree Chineese farmers do use all those things that you have mentioned and more. Howwever they started doing that after the western cos started giving them those products on a tiral basis and then getting them hooked to it. Otherwise there is no way that a chineese farmer can have access to these hormones etc as its very tightly controlled by the western industries. Also pray tell me which bank provides free savings account without any req of a deposit. Also its the chequing account that I need and the least expensive one is around $5 with 10-12 transactions a month after which I am charged around $0.60 per transactions. Also if I use the ATM of any other banks I will be charged $2 by my bank and $1.50 by the other. These are not conducive to start a new living in a foreign land esp when its advertised and marketed as a paradise.

You should realy research on the facilties that some of the developing nations have compared to the system in Canada. Unfortuantely, China has completely transformed itself in pursuit of making money. Even now if you go to the interiors of China, its all about saving more and spending less as compared to a western society where they keep spending in pursuit of shallow happiness. The current situation of China is truly pathetic as it has become a money making machine for the western countries. They use the common CHineese labor for cheap and bring the ouyslourced product to North America and Europe and sell it for 300 to 500% of the initial cost of making the product. Its truly Xmas time for the western cos. The Chineese are completely controlled by their govt which the western media touts as being communist while supporting the same govt in suppresing the people and manipulating them. Infact it was Henry Kissinger in July 1971 who visited China and later became ann advisor to Mao and laid the foundation of what we see as todays China. I can assure you, in our life time we will see a huge revolution in China led by the people becoz of the stiffling policy of the govt and coz of the way the chineese society has adopted and thee direction its heading for. See getting a job is just the begining. Once a person keeps working and doing the same thing for a long time and whatever he or she does dosent give the psychological, economical and sociall satisfaction, one's bound to be bored, unsatisfied, restless and rebelious. If you think that generating Jobs and employing ppl and making them buy senseless things are the solutions for a succesful society then you have no idea of human nature and what the current situation is leading all of us into. We are by nature Primate and bound to be attracted to nature by nature. People tend to forget this and embark on a money making spree thinking that it would bring happeiness. THey forget to supplement the money making with social upliftment of oneself and others around you. This is what is causing the deterioration of our society of the whole human species. Everyone wants to spread GLOBALIZATION, OPENING UP OF THE MARKETS IN DEVELOPING NATIONS FOR PVT COS TO INVEST IN, CREATING JOBS, SPENDING, NO GOVT INTERVENTION IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES OF THE COUNTRY, All this is making a regular person more angry and stiffled and we are actually setting out in search of peace and calmness which is hard to find anywhere these days due to GLOBALIZATION. Because all these above mentioned activities are what the rich and ultra rich CAPITALIST advertise and brain wash ppl with to enable them to make more money.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
art2012 said:
Obsolutely some banks offer no charges on savings account n this package is fit for nothing with limitation on number of drafts (or no drafts )n cheque books which r essential to large extent.one will pay for each draft n ends up losing.lot of rental agents for decent buildings accepts drafts only not cheques for short term deposit,even to reserve lift for shifting goods,our building management needed draft not cheque..within 2mths i used 4 drafts.savings account with no drafts is of no use n its equal to non-existence.

Change ur tone n language, if u consider urself as canadian.
What's wrong with the tone? BTW, every building management companies have different policies. Some accept personal cheques and some doesn't. I prefer bank transfer, though.

androme said:
The real issue over here is that, People who immigrate are mostly from countries where there is a social, economic, political problem.
There are also people wanting to reunite with their family in Canada or Canadians & PR who live outside the country want to have their foreign married spouse and foreign-born children move to Canada. Others who come here as international students and want to settle in Canada. Not necessary that there are social, economic and political problem in their home country.

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
androme said:
art2012 said:

[/quote by steaky)

Art, I agree Chineese farmers do use all those things that you have mentioned and more. Howwever they started doing that after the western cos started giving them those products on a tiral basis and then getting them hooked to it. Otherwise there is no way that a chineese farmer can have access to these hormones etc as its very tightly controlled by the western industries. Also pray tell me which bank provides free savings account without any req of a deposit. Also its the chequing account that I need and the least expensive one is around $5 with 10-12 transactions a month after which I am charged around $0.60 per transactions. Also if I use the ATM of any other banks I will be charged $2 by my bank and $1.50 by the other. These are not conducive to start a new living in a foreign land esp when its advertised and marketed as a paradise.

You should realy research on the facilties that some of the developing nations have compared to the system in Canada. Unfortuantely, China has completely transformed itself in pursuit of making money. Even now if you go to the interiors of China, its all about saving more and spending less as compared to a western society where they keep spending in pursuit of shallow happiness. The current situation of China is truly pathetic as it has become a money making machine for the western countries. They use the common CHineese labor for cheap and bring the ouyslourced product to North America and Europe and sell it for 300 to 500% of the initial cost of making the product. Its truly Xmas time for the western cos. The Chineese are completely controlled by their govt which the western media touts as being communist while supporting the same govt in suppresing the people and manipulating them. Infact it was Henry Kissinger in July 1971 who visited China and later became ann advisor to Mao and laid the foundation of what we see as todays China. I can assure you, in our life time we will see a huge revolution in China led by the people becoz of the stiffling policy of the govt and coz of the way the chineese society has adopted and thee direction its heading for. See getting a job is just the begining. Once a person keeps working and doing the same thing for a long time and whatever he or she does dosent give the psychological, economical and sociall satisfaction, one's bound to be bored, unsatisfied, restless and rebelious. If you think that generating Jobs and employing ppl and making them buy senseless things are the solutions for a succesful society then you have no idea of human nature and what the current situation is leading all of us into. We are by nature Primate and bound to be attracted to nature by nature. People tend to forget this and embark on a money making spree thinking that it would bring happeiness. THey forget to supplement the money making with social upliftment of oneself and others around you. This is what is causing the deterioration of our society of the whole human species. Everyone wants to spread GLOBALIZATION, OPENING UP OF THE MARKETS IN DEVELOPING NATIONS FOR PVT COS TO INVEST IN, CREATING JOBS, SPENDING, NO GOVT INTERVENTION IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES OF THE COUNTRY, All this is making a regular person more angry and stiffled and we are actually setting out in search of peace and calmness which is hard to find anywhere these days due to GLOBALIZATION. Because all these above mentioned activities are what the rich and ultra rich CAPITALIST advertise and brain wash ppl with to enable them to make more money.

androme,

Those words r not mine, i replied to those words posted by streaky.unfortunately it didnt come in box,appreared as if i had posted.pls read previous posts u will understand.i totally agree with u,big fish eating small fish, rich eating on poor.i dont hv any hostile feelings for any country's common people n i kw humanity is losing its value n money is taking front seat,heart wrenching fact.

Rgds,
Art.

androme

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-10-2012
steaky said:
What's wrong with the tone? BTW, every building management companies have different policies. Some accept personal cheques and some doesn't. I prefer bank transfer, though.

There are also people wanting to reunite with their family in Canada or Canadians & PR who live outside the country want to have their foreign married spouse and foreign-born children move to Canada. Others who come here as international students and want to settle in Canada. Not necessary that there are social, economic and political problem in their home country.
Okay, so students and married couples and people who wants to join their already immigrated family can be categorized into social catoegory. Try to give one word to all that you have written and with a little bit of common sense you will and should conclude that all that you have written can be given just one word "Social". Yes education and marriage is a social issue steaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.