+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to show all the bank accounts I am holding ?

The Mancunian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
Hi All,

Is there a need to show all the bank accounts you hold at the moment ?
I have 2 bank accounts but I plan to show only one, because that one account is more than enough
to prove the money I have.

However, the account does have some deposits coming from my other account.
So I am curious whether to include the other account or not ?

Also I have another question regarding credit card and Loans. The account that I am showing
for proof does not have any credit card account associated with that. But the other account
does have a Credit Card account associated with it. So do I need to show that as well..?

Thanks in advance !

Nas man

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am not an expert but I think that single account that has the required amount will do just fine.

I have more than two account but I would only use one too.

The Mancunian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
Nas man said:
Am not an expert but I think that single account that has the required amount will do just fine.

I have more than two account but I would only use one too.
Hi Nas Man

Thanks for your reply. But what if you have some transfers from the other accounts to
your primary account ? In that case do we need to show the other account and its status ?

I also believe one should be enough. But just want to be super safe on this one.
Also if need to add other accounts then the space for upload may not be sufficient. :D

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
The Mancunian said:
Hi Nas Man

Thanks for your reply. But what if you have some transfers from the other accounts to
your primary account ? In that case do we need to show the other account and its status ?

I also believe one should be enough. But just want to be super safe on this one.
Also if need to add other accounts then the space for upload may not be sufficient. :D
Any other account is not needed if one account has sufficient PoF. Also need not declare the Loans and/or Credit Cards.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
The Mancunian said:
Hi All,

Is there a need to show all the bank accounts you hold at the moment ?
I have 2 bank accounts but I plan to show only one, because that one account is more than enough
to prove the money I have.

However, the account does have some deposits coming from my other account.
So I am curious whether to include the other account or not ?

If the transfer from the second account to the first account which you wish to show happens regularly then it is fine to show only one account. But if the transfers that you are referring to are large deposits which happened recently, you might as well show the second account to avoid the speculation of the mentioned amount being a loan. This will help you avoid some questions with regard to the origin of such deposits to your account, whether that account is a joint account etc.

Also I have another question regarding credit card and Loans. The account that I am showing
for proof does not have any credit card account associated with that. But the other account
does have a Credit Card account associated with it. So do I need to show that as well..?

That does not matter for current submission (I am assuming it to be OINP), but if I am not wrong, you might need to declare all of those during ITA. So, according to me it would only be better to show both the accounts.

Thanks in advance !