+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to provide Birth Certificate with EE Profile?

get by

Mar 7, 2009
Hello All,

I am in the process of gathering my documents. Do I have to provide a Birth Certificate for the EE profile? Since my parents do not have a copy and neither do I.

Please let me know. Thanks.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
get by said:
Hello All,

I am in the process of gathering my documents. Do I have to provide a Birth Certificate for the EE profile? Since my parents do not have a copy and neither do I.

Please let me know. Thanks.
To create and submit the Express Entry profile, you do not need the birth certificate copy, but later in the process, you will need one (this is applicable only for dependent children).

get by

Mar 7, 2009
Stanlee said:
To create and submit the Express Entry profile, you do not need the birth certificate copy, but later in the process, you will need one.
Thanks! Would I need the original at a later stage or would a copy of the birth certificate be sufficient ?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
get by said:
Thanks! Would I need the original at a later stage or would a copy of the birth certificate be sufficient ?
Please check this link to see the list of documents that would be required later http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

It is applicable for dependent children.

You would need scanned copies. If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with a scanned copy of the original document as well as a version translated by a certified translator.

talkto_vinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2016
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
Passport Req..
05-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2016
LANDED..........
21-12-2016
Stanlee said:
To create and submit the Express Entry profile, you do not need the birth certificate copy, but later in the process, you will need one.
Stanlee
Not always one need birth certificate ...... that is only in case of kids i think

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
It is a case when BC is requested for main applicants, it is better to be prepared and have it. BC is used to prove biometric data such DOB, parents, etc.

Indian applicants use 10th grade certificate as a replacement for BC.