+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need attestation letter for Post Graduate program?

deeps4chill

Jan 25, 2024
Chennai, India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Chennai
Hi, please help me out here. The below is mentioned in the IRCC portal.

You need an attestation letter to apply for a study permit
As of January 22, 2024, most students must include an attestation letter from the province or territory where they plan to study with their study permit application.

If you apply without an attestation letter your application will be returned unless you’re either
  • a minor child in a primary or secondary school (kindergarten to grade 12)
  • a student in a masters, PhD or other post-graduate program
  • a student applying to extend your study permit
I have LOA for the following course - https://www.fanshawec.ca/programs/fti1-financial-technology-innovation-co-op/next#overview which is a post-graduate program. So can I go ahead and apply without an attestation letter ?

Savi5050

Jan 30, 2024

As of January 22, 2024, most students must include an attestation letter from the province or territory where they plan to study with their study permit application.

If you apply without an attestation letter your application will be returned unless you’re either
I have LOA for the following course - https://www.fanshawec.ca/programs/fti1-financial-technology-innovation-co-op/next#overview which is a post-graduate program. So can I go ahead and apply without an attestation letter ?

laracroooft28

Oct 11, 2023

As of January 22, 2024, most students must include an from the province or territory where they plan to study with their study permit application.

I have LOA for the following course -which is a post-graduate program. So can I go ahead and apply without an attestation letter ? Typically, a letter of assessment is required for elementary school, high school, or certain levels of education. So you can probably apply without this letter, especially if you already have a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) for your chosen program. I even asked write my essay for me about this, found https://ca.edubirdie.com/write-my-essay-for-me for this. However, it is better to clarify this with an official source or educational institution. It will be much easier and the information will definitely be reliable.
If you are a student applying to a graduate program such as the Financial Technology Innovation Co-op program at Fanshawe College, you likely do not need an assessment letter from the province or territory where you plan to study.

Last edited: