Hi everyone
Refuge inside Canada

Claim April 2023
First interview June 2023
Brown paper and work permit July 2023

The IRB change court from Toronto to Vancouver August 2023

IRB request
Additional documents and story September 2023

I receive from, IRCC ( Disclosure Package- Intervention ) but I can't open it something wrong October 2023

If anyone you know what is ( Disclosure Package- Intervention ) please tell me. Thank you so much for everything

adheed

Oct 20, 2023
Claim oct 2022
First interview Dec 2022
Brown paper and work permit jan 2023
ICAC(Task force for less complex cases)No minister intervention -Regular hearing check marked Feb 2023
No updates afterwards
Hi I received ICAC BUT How do I know if a minister intervention wants to intervene?

Mitti

Star Member
Nov 3, 2022
Congratulations my friend,
That was fast
What’s your timeline
Thank you!
You will get an answer soon.
I applied at the end of October 2022 and I got ICAC less complex letter on February 2023. Submitted additional documents in September and today I got approval without hearing.

Mitti

Star Member
Nov 3, 2022
Hi everyone
Refuge inside Canada

Claim April 2023
First interview June 2023
Brown paper and work permit July 2023

The IRB change court from Toronto to Vancouver August 2023

IRB request
Additional documents and story September 2023

I receive from, IRCC ( Disclosure Package- Intervention ) but I can't open it something wrong October 2023

If anyone you know what is ( Disclosure Package- Intervention ) please tell me. Thank you so much for everything
Hi, please click on disclosure and scroll down, you will find it, there are many pages there.

Reactions: adheed

Mitti

Star Member
Nov 3, 2022
Oh, is that? Mine aaked me to avoid calling him and avoid sending multiple emails, and will not stop reminding me it’s legal aid and he’s not been paid yet etc. I called IRB and was told my application is still in process and I will hear from them when a hearing date is scheduled. Don’t want to waste my time calling my lawyer as he won’t pick up neither will he respond to mails. He chooses what mail to respond to.
It’s unbelievable, if he didn’t get paid till now wasn’t your fault and he should be responsible, if I were you I would calling RDP and telling them my lawyer not helping me at all and I’m still waiting for such a long time. Please give me hearing time asap. they access to all docs and they may follow up with you.

Gfr

Star Member
Sep 7, 2022
Thank you!
You will get an answer soon.
I applied at the end of October 2022 and I got ICAC less complex letter on February 2023. Submitted additional documents in September and today I got approval without hearing.
Thank you
Hopefully
Congratulations once more
Did you get any emails, or change of status on portal or just the mail of NOD

Gfr

Star Member
Sep 7, 2022
It’s unbelievable, if he didn’t get paid till now wasn’t your fault and he should be responsible, if I were you I would calling RDP and telling them my lawyer not helping me at all and I’m still waiting for such a long time. Please give me hearing time asap. they access to all docs and they may follow up with you.
I guess I will do just that
Thanks for the heads up

Reactions: Mitti

adheed

Oct 20, 2023
I’m not sure
For mine
No minister intervention was check marked
I don't know what happened.
My file change from Toronto TC3 To Vancouver VC3 and Vancouver tell me more information I sent information to Vancouver ,
after that I receive ICAC from Toronto TC3 . I don't know what happened