+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

didnt receive invitation OINP draw of March 12 2024

Jaeincanada

Mar 17, 2024
Hello sir/Maam,

I am refrigeration operator B class apprentice( which falls under Power engineer NOC 92100, my
express entry profile has been submitted on Feb 01 2024. In the latest draw of March 12 2024, I was eligible for OINP international student stream, still i didn't receive invitation from OINP. I am seeking possible help on the current issue, if you can help me out it would be appreciable.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello sir/Maam,

I am refrigeration operator B class apprentice( which falls under Power engineer NOC 92100, my
express entry profile has been submitted on Feb 01 2024. In the latest draw of March 12 2024, I was eligible for OINP international student stream, still i didn't receive invitation from OINP. I am seeking possible help on the current issue, if you can help me out it would be appreciable.
Nothing to do with Express Entry, as this is not an EE stream. What was your OINP score? When did you submit your OINP express of interest with job offer since this has nothing to do with EE?

Jaeincanada

Mar 17, 2024
Nothing to do with Express Entry, as this is not an EE stream. What was your OINP score? When did you submit your OINP express of interest with job offer since this has nothing to do with EE?
Thing is.. i had only my express entry profile submitted... do i need to register for OINP profile first or my profile will be selected from the express entry pool?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thing is.. i had only my express entry profile submitted... do i need to register for OINP profile first or my profile will be selected from the express entry pool?
OINP job offer streams are not related to Express Entry. You have to submit an Expression of Interest to be in the OINP non EE stream pools. Non EE streams have OINP scores. Your OINP score and NOC need to be selected. Since it is based on a job offer, your employer must support nomination.

Jaeincanada

Mar 17, 2024
OINP job offer streams are not related to Express Entry. You have to submit an Expression of Interest to be in the OINP non EE stream pools. Non EE streams have OINP scores. Your OINP score and NOC need to be selected. Since it is based on a job offer, your employer must support nomination.
ok now it makes sense.. thank you for clarifying my doubt