+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not get a confirmation that hymanitarian application has been recieved

alex_tim

Jan 1, 2024
There is a humanitarian application that has been filled, paid + biometric has been passed, BUT as far as I know a confirmation is supposed to be received in a few weeks (usually 2-3 weeks), where it says that the application has been received by Humanitarian Migration office in Vancouver. The concern is that this confirmation hasn't been received, however, it is already more than 3 months passed. In the IRCC account the application status - "submitted".

So, the question is - do I need to contact IRCC to find out an application status or any other advice about this situation?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
There is a humanitarian application that has been filled, paid + biometric has been passed, BUT as far as I know a confirmation is supposed to be received in a few weeks (usually 2-3 weeks), where it says that the application has been received by Humanitarian Migration office in Vancouver. The concern is that this confirmation hasn't been received, however, it is already more than 3 months passed. In the IRCC account the application status - "submitted".

So, the question is - do I need to contact IRCC to find out an application status or any other advice about this situation?
Post to the refugee / asylum section of the forum.

Reactions: alex_tim