+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did any one recently apply for FSW visa at CHC Islamabad

atif_butt

Feb 11, 2009
Jawad, Did you call embassy as yet.If you did, what information did you obtain.I mean, what checklist we must follow...?Is it one on CHC Islamabad or CIC website

Thanks

Atif

Change Iz HappEninG EvEry SecOnd

kshakir

Apr 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not sure , if It is relevant for this topic or not, but I applied for immigration through Canadian embassy Islamabad on Aug 21, 2008, and on 20 March 2009 , I got a letter from Islamabad embassy that I have to submit documents within 120 days. The letter gives us following documents check list,
1) 4 passport size photographs
2) photocopies of First 4 pages of passport
3) All the Forms (off course)
4) original employment certificate
5) Proof of relationship if someone in Canada
6) Copies of education documents (it does not ask anything like original)
7) Valid PCC
8) English language test results

Since I have received this list directly from ISB high commission, I am hopping it is accurate, and we should not need original documents to be submitted, unless rules are change for Final Visa.

Any thoughts ...

P

pakistan

It is now confirmed that one does not need to submit original but notarized copies to CHC Islamabad as I did too..

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
kshakir said:
I am not sure , if It is relevant for this topic or not, but I applied for immigration through Canadian embassy Islamabad on Aug 21, 2008, and on 20 March 2009 , I got a letter from Islamabad embassy that I have to submit documents within 120 days. The letter gives us following documents check list,
1) 4 passport size photographs
2) photocopies of First 4 pages of passport
3) All the Forms (off course)
4) original employment certificate
5) Proof of relationship if someone in Canada
6) Copies of education documents (it does not ask anything like original)
7) Valid PCC
8) English language test results

Since I have received this list directly from ISB high commission, I am hopping it is accurate, and we should not need original documents to be submitted, unless rules are change for Final Visa.

Any thoughts ...
does "original employment certificate" mean "original employment contract"? if yes, do you guys really think we should provide them our "original employment contracts"? what are we going to do after submitting them our original employment contracts because the original documents can be needed at many other places/occasions. my understanding is that they never return any document that you submit along with your application, no matter photocopied or original...

kshakir

Apr 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
About the Forms:
since I submitted a Simplified application Form , on Aug 21, 2008, (and it has only One Form), and I submitted it to Islamabad embassy which is than automatically redirected to synney (as of online status). so now they are talking about complete application Form , which I believe you people already submitted to sydney, and again have to submit in visa office. (background form, immigration form , family inforomation IMM0008 etc, I dont know the exact names).

please note that after Novemeber 2008, Simplified process is no longer valid so please don't confuse confuse with it.

About experience certificate:
The document explicitly mention original certificate, so I believe we should submit original one. experience certificate does not mean employment contract, but experience letter we got from our employer time to time. according to letter I received, it also mentions that experience letter should clearly mention your job responsibilities with respect to given NOC.

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
thanks shakir. actually your previous post said "original employment certificate". i thought that means employment contract (i.e. job offer). but thanks for making clear that it doesn't mean employment contract but it means employer reference letters. yes i know we have to submit original reference/experience letters.

good luck.

kshakir

Apr 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually the letter I got from ISB embassy is said employment certificate, and according to my interpretation , employment certificate means experience letter. you can confirm this interpretation by yourself if you want :)

Jalal1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2008
Does anybody know that how and where can i make birthday certificate in Karachi on the basis of NIC? I urgently need to make for my parents.

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
Jalal,

Now a days it can be taken from Committee office. Hope you are aware of it. If you are not you just need to go to Nazim's office of the place or area you are living.

These days its given which is already in English and Urdu. No need translation even. Its on Naadra's paper.

Regards,

Jawad...

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Do we need the Birth Certificates of Parents?
Secondly If a person is sending the Photocopy of Employment Contract +Benefilts Details+A Separate Responsibilities Page that has been provided by Department although its also a Copy not Original+ Photocopy of Employment Card+Payslips, do we still need to send the Experience Letter becase its nearly impossible for me to get an Experience Letter from my Recent Employer as they might know about my Intention which in turn will effect my Job.Whats your opinion on that?

Jalal1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2008
hi Jawad,
Thanks. Do you mean consulor's office or nazim? I need to proof my mother's relationship with my aunt in Toronto in order to get 5 points, therefore i would need birthcertificate of both my mother and my aunt.

To Imran's question, they have asked for originals. However, appointment letter, current salary slip and job description on official headed paper would suffice. Whatever originals you could supply will strengthen your case.

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
The right way.

Just take Hospital Slip to Municipal Committee office, ask them u want birth cert. They will give you one form. Fill that form and go to Nazim office for attestation. Come back to Municipal office, show them that form and they will put detail in computer and will give you birth cert in English and Urdu on a paper which NADRA had given them. No need for translation or further attestation.

Even they are giving a Marriage Cert as well if you give them your Nikkah Nama. Hope you are clear.

Regards,

Jawad...

Jalal1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2008
Thanks very much for help! its very helpful indeed.

I will find out where is the office and visit them. Apparentely, my mother has nothing except her NIC. Do you think they will make one on the basis of NIC. I'm indebted.