+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

details of non accompanying spouse in my PR application,

sunshine232

Aug 27, 2018
I put my reason as employment contract related, and elaborated saying that she's got work commitments and that she can't join immediately
Hi
Could you please let me know if you gave a letter of explanation for non accompanying spouse or just u gave the reason in the box provided. Thk you

thanks for the response....did getting the ITA was main reason for you....which extra documents did you submitted to support this point....

sunshine232

Aug 27, 2018
Hi all
Could you please let me know if you gave a letter of explanation for non accompanying spouse or just u gave the reason in the box provided while selecting spouse not accompanying,Thk you.

Raido0812

Sep 25, 2017
Hi all
Could you please let me know if you gave a letter of explanation for non accompanying spouse or just u gave the reason in the box provided while selecting spouse not accompanying,Thk you.
I recall being able to word in a way that fit in the provided box. Sorry it's been a while, and I don't remember the details fully

Nsmansuri

Nov 27, 2018
Hi all

Have a question for you guys. Help me please if you can

Submitted my file for PR under PNP as married and paid the fees for myself and my wife. We have passed our medical, eligibility and security.
Suddenly she had to go back home last month and I have updated her address to cic saying that she will be back home and not sure when she is coming back to Canada. So if you send passport request for the mean time than she will be submitting her passport from back home.

Than today I have received my GCMS notes and it says that she is non accompanying me as per client request.

MY APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED ON JAN 17, 2019 BUT HAVENT RECIVED MY PASSPORT REQUEST YET.

So guys do you know what should I do now. How do I add my wife as a accompanying ???
Is it gonna delay my application again.

Please give some guidance
Any help will be appreciated

Raj...

Feb 7, 2020
I hope some can give me advice..my situation is this..I am principle applicant and my application for pr was approved and I finished my landing interview and got the PR. After that I received the passport request for my spouse and children. Unfortunately due to uncontroled problem My wife and I decided that for the meantime they will not join me in canada as PR. My question is this

Is it ok that they will not submit their passport? Is there any problem that may effect to my PR in the future. And

can I still sponsor them in the future.

Hope some can give me advice

Raj...

Feb 7, 2020
Hello sorry if I bother you, hope you can advice me..I am principle applicant and my application for pr was approved and I finished my landing interview and got the PR. After that I received the passport request for my spouse and children. Unfortunately due to uncontroled problem My wife and I decided that for the meantime they will not join me in canada as PR. My question is this

Is it ok that they will not submit their passport? Is there any problem that may effect to my PR in the future. And

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Hello sorry if I bother you, hope you can advice me..I am principle applicant and my application for pr was approved and I finished my landing interview and got the PR. After that I received the passport request for my spouse and children. Unfortunately due to uncontroled problem My wife and I decided that for the meantime they will not join me in canada as PR. My question is this

The copr Visa is valid for one year they can land with you and return back or Land later on assuming you are principal applicant. I would suggest to send passports and then figure out when to land .

Raj...

Feb 7, 2020
The copr Visa is valid for one year they can land with you and return back or Land later on assuming you are principal applicant. I would suggest to send passports and then figure out when to land .
Hello thank you for the reply..I am inland applicant in canada and I already landed and got the pr..that is the problem of me and my spouse we dont know yet when they will join me here in canada due to her parents health condition.that is why we decided to not join me in the meantime and just sponsor them onxe everything ok....that is why they will not submit their passport. By doing not submiting their passport I am worry maybe I cannot be able to sponsor them.

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Hello thank you for the reply..I am inland applicant in canada and I already landed and got the pr..that is the problem of me and my spouse we dont know yet when they will join me here in canada due to her parents health condition.that is why we decided to not join me in the meantime and just sponsor them onxe everything ok....that is why they will not submit their passport. By doing not submiting their passport I am worry maybe I cannot be able to sponsor them.
You can sponsor them later but I would suggest you to land now because it 1 year process to sponsor and also you have to prove alot of things regarding your relationship. Your wife can land now and leave back after few days after landing procedure. You can certainly sponsor them later but now it’s good idea

LadyOngbak

Oct 27, 2019
Hi Experts,
I need an advice with regards to my PnP EE application. My family submitted the application and passed the medical exams. Now, the Ircc is requesting Biometrics. I, the principal only submitted biometrics.
Sad to say my spouse cannot comply it since he is currently working on an international vessel. It is impossible for him to comply it since his type of job has to land in a country in a very short time. He cannot comply biometrics because he is holding a 9 months contract. hopefully after His contract he can submit it.
Also, due to Pandemic our biometrics was been delayed because of VAC closure, but now its open.

Questions:
1. Will my application be deny due to my spouse, not complying biometrics?
2. Will changing him to non accompanying will help my application not deny?
3. What will I do with my application?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Experts,
I need an advice with regards to my PnP EE application. My family submitted the application and passed the medical exams. Now, the Ircc is requesting Biometrics. I, the principal only submitted biometrics.
Sad to say my spouse cannot comply it since he is currently working on an international vessel. It is impossible for him to comply it since his type of job has to land in a country in a very short time. He cannot comply biometrics because he is holding a 9 months contract. hopefully after His contract he can submit it.
Also, due to Pandemic our biometrics was been delayed because of VAC closure, but now its open.

Questions:
1. Will my application be deny due to my spouse, not complying biometrics?
2. Will changing him to non accompanying will help my application not deny?
3. What will I do with my application?
Your spouse must comply. The processing of your application cannot be finalized without your spouse completing biometrics. It doesn't matter if your spouse is accompanying or non-accompanying. Biometrics is required either way. You should notify IRCC that your spouse cannot complete biometrics at this time and request an extension.