+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent child with Autism has been inadmissible Medical condition to be Permanent Residence in Canada

haliek20

Star Member
May 20, 2023
Category........
CEC
And her condition is different too they don’t have series of treatment. That we need to follow. For them is to take care of bone fractures if there’s any. Probably that’s a reason too.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Well I am thankful for that. The genetic doctor is really good in keeping records. And yeah the case is unpredictable I guess the fact that we didn’t have surgeries in the past and even no surgeries in the future helps a lot. Cause surgeries cause more right? That’s the only thing. But I am actually not thinking of bring my daughter here in Canada and live. Probably she can come and live for a bit but I like how they treat her there in my home country. She have everything her. As long as I am here working I can afford the treatment
And you don't plan to bring her to Canada ever? Is she going to land as PR once it's approved? If she lost her PR and wants to apply again, she may not pass the medical the next time.
Or do you plan to apply for citizenship with her (I dont' know the details of applying for citizenship with children that has PR but don't meet RO)

haliek20

Star Member
May 20, 2023
Category........
CEC
And you don't plan to bring her to Canada ever? Is she going to land as PR once it's approved? If she lost her PR and wants to apply again, she may not pass the medical the next time.
Or do you plan to apply for citizenship with her (I dont' know the details of applying for citizenship with children that has PR but don't meet RO)
I didn’t include them in the application. Cause some told me to apply first. But I declare that I have a kids. I am planning maybe next year I will process them.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I didn’t include them in the application. Cause some told me to apply first. But I declare that I have a kids. I am planning maybe next year I will process them.
You may want to rethink your plan.
I believe you can still change your kid from non-accompanying to accompanying.
If you don't , when you apply to sponsor your kid after you became PR, he/she will need to pass medical again.

haliek20

Star Member
May 20, 2023
Category........
CEC
You may want to rethink your plan.
I believe you can still change your kid from non-accompanying to accompanying.
If you don't , when you apply to sponsor your kid after you became PR, he/she will need to pass medical again.
yeah well let's see. how this goes.

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
hi im on the same boat, my son was also autist but it shows medical pass on my gckey? does it means for all of us? or its only for myself i dont have gcms notes for the moment