+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dentist-3113

M.Q

Nov 28, 2012
Dear Dr Hasib
I am a dentist from Pakistan.can u please tell me how are our credentials evaluated for Canada immigration i mean without exams and how much time it take s for PR to be granted for dentists.regard

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
M.Q said:
Dear Dr Hasib
I am a dentist from Pakistan.can u please tell me how are our credentials evaluated for Canada immigration i mean without exams and how much time it take s for PR to be granted for dentists.regard
hi, u have to wait till jan 2013. in jan 2013 CIC will publish the names of evaluation body and then i can tell you where u need to send your docs for credential evaluation

skylit4u

Nov 27, 2012
skylit4u said:
thank you so much D.Hasib,u just gave me hope once again.

another question please.how much will it cost for all the paper work and processing?and how much do i need to have when i 1st move there?50,000 $ is enough?and what are the possible jobs that we can have?since being a dentist over there is a long deal

thank you once again for being helpful
Dear Dr.Hasib please can u give me some answers for the aforementioned questions?thank you very much

waseem855

Mar 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmisabpk said:
Fund the real copy Cat of qorax---Using the user name as qorex
Check out the link:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/please-come-to-canada-t126751.0.html

regards,

hmisabpk
Well explained thank you hmisabpk
many people are thinking only about one qorax on forum and asking question on copy cat thread
how bad to use other reputation and good work.

waseem

dentist19

Dec 19, 2011
BREAKING NEWS: Federal Skilled Worker Program Will Reopen in May 2013
DECEMBER, 2012

inShare

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has announced that the new selection system for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) will take effect on May 4th, 2013. At that time, the program will begin accepting applications for review. In addition to the long-awaited announcement, important new details about the program have been revealed, helping to paint a fuller picture of what Canadian immigration will look like in the coming year.
A Quick Background
The Skilled Worker category of the FSWP has been frozen since mid-2012 so that necessary improvements could be made to the program.
The FSWP changes, as described by CIC, are as follows:
Minimum official language thresholds and increased points for official language proficiency, making language the most important factor in the selection process;
Increased emphasis on younger immigrants, who are more likely to acquire valuable Canadian experience, are better positioned to adapt to changing labour market conditions, and who will spend a greater number of years contributing to Canada’s economy;
Introduction of the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA), so that education points awarded reflect the foreign credential’s true value in Canada;
Changes to the arranged employment process, allowing employers to hire applicants quickly, if there is a demonstrated need in the Canadian labour market; and
Additional adaptability points for spousal language ability and Canadian work experience
These changes are part of CIC’s mission to transform Canada’s immigration system to one that is ‘faster and more flexible’. Immigration Minister Jason Kenney has stated that “the government’s number one priority remains jobs, economic growth, and long-term prosperity. The new Federal Skilled Worker Program criteria will ensure Canada is selecting the skilled immigrants our economy needs, who are the most likely to succeed in Canada.”
Important Additional Announcements
In addition to announcing that applications will be accepted starting May 4th, 2013, CIC made three important statements :
A list of organizations designated by the government to perform educational credential authentication and assessment will be made available in the new year;
A limit will be placed on the number of skilled worker applications the FSWP will accept for review each year. The specific number for this limit has not yet been announced; and
New applications to the FSWP will be processed in a matter of months, as opposed to a year or more.
“This is exciting news for applicants,” says Attorney David Cohen. “We have been looking forward to learning more details about this program, and it appears that CIC is taking steps to achieve its goal of a more streamlined, transparent system that will select the immigrants Canada needs most.”
Prospective Applicants – Moving Forward
Prospective applicants now have a time frame for preparing their applications in advance, if they so choose. According to Attorney David Cohen, early preparation may be key to ensuring that one’s application arrives before quotas are filled.
“Applicants have been patiently waiting for the FSWP to open since July 2012,” he said. “In previous years, quotas have filled quickly, leaving otherwise eligible individuals to wait another year for their chance to gain Canadian Permanent Residency. I suggest those who are serious about immigrating through the FSWP be proactive about preparing their applications so they are first in line on May 4th.”
Once they have submitted their applications, the government promises that individuals will enjoy the fastest processing times for the FSWP in recent history. Those who are successful will arrive in Canada better prepared to find employment, integrate into their communities, and settle into their new home.

dentist19

Dec 19, 2011
Hi Dr.Hasib and everyone,

My IELTS will expire in july,now CIC told that applications will start resuming from 4th may.I am planing to write IELTS again somewhere in feb 2013 to get more score as I am not satisfied with present score. If I get less than my expectation can I send previous IELTS score to CIC will it be ok.

Thanks in advance.

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
dentist19 said:
Hi Dr.Hasib and everyone,

My IELTS will expire in july,now CIC told that applications will start resuming from 4th may.I am planing to write IELTS again somewhere in feb 2013 to get more score as I am not satisfied with present score. If I get less than my expectation can I send previous IELTS score to CIC will it be ok.

Thanks in advance.
u can use the old one as long as it is not expired for immigration purpose!

nuss

Dec 22, 2012
Dr.Hasib said:
Hello dentists,
If you have applied to CIC under new rules(26 june 2010 onwards) yet, then pls share your information here............
HI DR,I am newbie..plz do keep updating me about the new requirement for dentist eligbility for year 2013.and wat documents are required to submit to show work experience,is salary slip required to be produced if i am working under senior doctors.?

nuss

Dec 22, 2012
M.Q said:
Dear Bro,
Wud u mind informing me please about how to carry out process of credential evaluation as a dentist for canada.i saw ur post regarding ur own evaluation done.i shall be obliged...
regards
yes even i want to knw about it...plz do the needful

dentist2011

Mar 15, 2011
Patiala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent along with the original app.
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-10-2011
IELTS Request
Sent along with the original application
File Transfer...
21-11-2011
Med's Request
19-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2013
LANDED..........
20-04-2013
Dr.Hasib said:
hi, u have to wait till jan 2013. in jan 2013 CIC will publish the names of evaluation body and then i can tell you where u need to send your docs for credential evaluation
Hi,
this is Dr. Malhi from India... i'm into private practice over here... i'm already through with my NBDE part1, scored 92 percentile.

i'm providing this whole latest material for only Rs 5000/- it's all of high quality and more then sufficient for ur nbde preparation.... i'll be sending the material via courier... courier charges inclusive in Rs 5000, But if u r from outside India this whole package is for 150 US $....all the material is in form of dvd's

KAPLAN REVIEW NOTES
a) KAPLAN MEDICAL USMLE PART 1
b) KAPLAN NBDE PART 1

DENTAL DECKS
a) DENTAL DECKS 2004
b) DENTAL DECKS 2007
c) DENTAL DECKS 2009-10
d) DENTAL DECKS 2012-13 (latest edition)

NBDE PART 1 FIRST AID - 2009 EDITION

Mosby's NBDE Part 1

USMLE STEP 1 FIRST AID -2010 EDITION

QUESTION BANK (1977 - 2009)
a) ASDA released from I-A to I-N
b) KAPLAN Q bank
c) MOSBY QUESTIONS
d) PILOT PAPERS
e) Remembered Questions 2001-06
f) unreleased and remembered
g) 5000 MCQ questions
h) NBDE sample paper

KAPLAN VIDEO LECTURES
a) Anatomy
b) Neuro-anatomy
c) Histology
d) Embroyology
e) Physiology
f) Biochemistry
g) Microbiology

EBOOKS
a)Anatomy
*ANATOTOMY AT A GLANCE
*GRAY'S ANATOMY
*SNAELLS CLINICAL NEUROANATOMY

b)Physiology
*PHISIOLOGY - GYTON & HALL
*Netter Atlas of Physiology
*LINDA COSTANSO REVIEW SERIES
*PHYSIOLOGY - BRS 2'nd Edition

c)Biochemistry
*Biochemistry (Mathews, 3rd edition)
*Biochemistry_Stryer_5th_ Edition_repost
*Lippincotts Illustrated Reviews Biochemistry, 3rd Ed

d)Pathology
*GOLJAN PATHOLOGY with Audio
*PATHOLOGY BY HARSH MOHAN

e) Microbiology
*Jawetz, Melnick, & Adelberg's Medical Microbiology
*Lippincot Microbiology
f)General dental books
*MEDICALLY COMPLEX DENTAL PATIENTS
*HEAD, NECK AND DENTAL EMERGENCIES
*Oxford Handbook of Dental Patient Care

if u also want the NBDE Part 2 material that includes:

- Dental Decks Part II 2007-2008 Edition.
- Dental Decks Part II 2011/12 Edition.
- Kaplan Review notes for NBDE part 2
- Mosby's NBDE II Review Software
- Mosby's NBDE Part II MCQ's
- Dental tufts
- ASDA Released papers for NBDE Part 2
- Best of fives for part II
- Dental Secrets for Part II
- NBDE Part II 2001-06 remembered questions.
- EMQ's and SAQ's for Part II
- Glen Fernandes NBDE II Notes
- and a lot of final year clinical subject Ebooks etc..

I will also provide u the released set of questions for NDEB (Canada) for the year 2010,2011 and 2012.

U'll have to pay additional Rs 2000 / 40 US $ for part 2 material.

MODE OF PAYMENT

Paypal account - doc.usa.nbde@gmail.com.
Direct deposit of money in my bank account.
Electronic fund transfer via Western Union / Money gram.
Payment via cheque/draft on my name to my address

Moreover i'll also be providing u some extra material from USMLE step 1
related to your preparation for nbde part 1 and many dental ebooks of final
year clinical subjects...

Mail me for any queries at: doc.usa.nbde@gmail.com.

Join me on
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nbde.material
Orkut :
http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile?uid=15423133039169759463
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/DrNBDEmaterial <
https://twitter.com/#%21/DrNBDEmaterial>

Material is all genuine and of high quality.... u won't need any thing else
for your preparation beyond this....

regards.....
Dr. Malhi

dentist2011

Mar 15, 2011
Patiala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-10-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
21-11-2011
Med's Request
19-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2013
LANDED..........
20-04-2013
Hi,
This is Dr. Malhi from India... i'm into private practice over here... i'm already through with my NBDE part1, scored 92 percentile. I have myself applied for Canadian Immigration and probably will be there in January 2013.

If u r looking for the NDEB study material, u may know that as such no preparatory material is provided for the NDEB by the Canadian authorities. This is a relatively new format, started in year 2009. But u can follow the study material for NBDE, the examination for entrance into DDS in USA.

I'm providing this whole latest material for only Rs 5000/- it's all of high quality and more then sufficient for ur NDEB preparation.... I'll be sending the material via courier... courier charges inclusive in Rs 5000, But if u r from outside India this whole package is for 150 US $....all the material is in form of dvd's

a) KAPLAN REVIEW NOTES for NBDE PART 1 for Anatomy.

b) DENTAL DECKS 2012-13 for NBDE Part 1 for Anatomy.

c) KAPLAN VIDEO LECTURES
a) Anatomy
b) Neuro-anatomy
c) Histology
d) Embroyology

d) The NBDE Part 2 material that includes:
- Dental tufts

e) I will also provide u the released set of questions for NDEB (Canada) for the year 2010,2011 and 2012.

MODE OF PAYMENT
Paypal account - doc.usa.nbde@gmail.com.

Mail me for any queries at: doc.usa.nbde@gmail.com.

Join me on
Orkut : http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile?uid=15423133039169759463
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/DrNBDEmaterial

Material is all genuine and of high quality.... u won't need any thing else for your preparation beyond this....
Please don't mind the money involved. All the money generated from this is donated for a noble cause.

Regards,
Dr. Malhi

sathi 786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dentist2011 said:
Hi,
This is Dr. Malhi from India... i'm into private practice over here... i'm already through with my NBDE part1, scored 92 percentile. I have myself applied for Canadian Immigration and probably will be there in January 2013.

If u r looking for the NDEB study material, u may know that as such no preparatory material is provided for the NDEB by the Canadian authorities. This is a relatively new format, started in year 2009. But u can follow the study material for NBDE, the examination for entrance into DDS in USA.

I'm providing this whole latest material for only Rs 5000/- it's all of high quality and more then sufficient for ur NDEB preparation.... I'll be sending the material via courier... courier charges inclusive in Rs 5000, But if u r from outside India this whole package is for 150 US $....all the material is in form of dvd's

a) KAPLAN REVIEW NOTES for NBDE PART 1 for Anatomy.

b) DENTAL DECKS 2012-13 for NBDE Part 1 for Anatomy.

c) KAPLAN VIDEO LECTURES
a) Anatomy
b) Neuro-anatomy
c) Histology
d) Embroyology

d) The NBDE Part 2 material that includes:
- Dental tufts

e) I will also provide u the released set of questions for NDEB (Canada) for the year 2010,2011 and 2012.

MODE OF PAYMENT
Paypal account - doc.usa.nbde @ gmail.com.

Mail me for any queries at: doc.usa.nbde @ gmail.com.

Join me on
Orkut : http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile?uid=15423133039169759463
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/DrNBDEmaterial

Material is all genuine and of high quality.... u won't need any thing else for your preparation beyond this....
Please don't mind the money involved. All the money generated from this is donated for a noble cause.

Regards,
Dr. Malhi
Hello Dr Malhi
thanksfor your mail and informations
As my case is in process so contact you later on definitly to get all this material.
Sathi

dentist2011

Mar 15, 2011
Patiala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-10-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
21-11-2011
Med's Request
19-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2013
LANDED..........
20-04-2013
sathi 786 said:
Hello Dr Malhi
thanksfor your mail and informations
As my case is in process so contact you later on definitly to get all this material.
Sathi
Sure dear, I'll be glad to help.
wish u all the very best with ur application.
regards

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
dentist2011 said:
Sure dear, I'll be glad to help.
wish u all the very best with ur application.
regards
hi bro,
i need both NDEB part 1 and 2 next feb 2013.
I am in toronto so how much will it cost me?
150 USD in total? i can pay by paypal.

thanks
Dr.Hasib

dentist2011

Mar 15, 2011
Patiala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-10-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
21-11-2011
Med's Request
19-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2013
LANDED..........
20-04-2013
Dr.Hasib said:
hi bro,
i need both NDEB part 1 and 2 next feb 2013.
I am in toronto so how much will it cost me?
150 USD in total? i can pay by paypal.

thanks
Dr.Hasib
Mail me your complete name and address along with your contact no for courier. My email Id is doc.usa.nbde@gmail.com
You can transfer the money via paypal to the same address. i.e. doc.usa.nbde@gmail.com
I normally send the material by Indian postal service. It may take 10-15 days time to reach there. If u want a speed delivery like FedEx or DHL you'll have to pay 30 US$ extra.
Please don't mind the money. I donate it for education of school children from economically deprived sections of the society.
Regards.