Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
dentist2011 said:
Mail me your complete name and address along with your contact no for courier. My email Id is doc.usa.nbde @ gmail.com
You can transfer the money via paypal to the same address. i.e. doc.usa.nbde @ gmail.com
I normally send the material by Indian postal service. It may take 10-15 days time to reach there. If u want a speed delivery like FedEx or DHL you'll have to pay 30 US$ extra.
Please don't mind the money. I donate it for education of school children from economically deprived sections of the society.
Regards.
i will contact u in feb 2013. right now i am busy with other stuff and don't have time to study for NDEB test.
take care

rajvir211

Jul 1, 2012
Hello Guys,
i am sure NDEB will process credential asessments for dentists because same body is responsible for establishing and maintaining competence for dentists in Canada.

M.Q

Nov 28, 2012
Dear Dr Hasib
can u please tell me what is the procedure to send an application to NDEB for evaluation.....mean to say the fee,docs required and every thing else and how long does it take for them to process the application.......regards

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
Dear Dr. Hasib
I am posting on this forum after a long long time. u r doing a great job helping NOC 3113 applicants. i recently did my medicals and i think its about time i seriously start thinking about credential evaluation and other means of getting into my profession once in Canada. God willing!
my questions are:
1. is NDEB the quickest way to bring our credentials at par with the canadian qualification?
2. are we required to find residency at a lower level after clearing NDEB?
3. will we still b required to enroll at some canadian institute to acquire qualification required for the canadian job market?
4. if we are looking for lower job such as dental assistant or hygienest wht shud be our course of action? will still need to clear NDEB?

I know if i will rummage through the previous post i will get answer for my queries and i will do it in due course of time but if i can get some answers here i would appreciate it a lot.
Regards

M.Q

Nov 28, 2012
Dear Owais,
can u help me with the same question which i posted for dr hasib...............waiting for his reply as well but wud be a help if u can tell me how did u do ur credential evaluation..........and all the process...regards

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
M.Q said:
Dear Owais,
can u help me with the same question which i posted for dr hasib...............waiting for his reply as well but wud be a help if u can tell me how did u do ur credential evaluation..........and all the process...regards
Dear M.Q
this is exactly wht i asked on this forum. i am as much in the dark regarding the process as u r :)

M.Q

Nov 28, 2012
Dear OWAIS
What i m trying to understand is that how to apply for immigration to canada as a dentist and the credentials required for immigration only and not for becoming a registered dentist in canada to practice or to have a job as a dentist..........hope i make myself clear to u ........u have done ur medicals means that u have already applied for PR as a dentist....i want to learn that process............can u plz help me with that...regards

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
M.Q said:
Dear OWAIS
What i m trying to understand is that how to apply for immigration to canada as a dentist and the credentials required for immigration only and not for becoming a registered dentist in canada to practice or to have a job as a dentist..........hope i make myself clear to u ........u have done ur medicals means that u have already applied for PR as a dentist....i want to learn that process............can u plz help me with that...regards
We are still not sure whether NDEB will be the assessing body for credential evaluation (for immigration purpose) or not.
soon CIC will publish the name of assessing body , so just wait for it

M.Q

Nov 28, 2012
Dear Dr Hasib
Thanx for ur kind response.......i understand that the CIC has not announced the body as yet but i just want to know that if it is NDEB.....then what s the procedure and requirements that i need to fulfill ..hope u understand and help me accordingly......regards

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
M.Q said:
Dear Dr Hasib
Thanx for ur kind response.......i understand that the CIC has not announced the body as yet but i just want to know that if it is NDEB.....then what s the procedure and requirements that i need to fulfill ..hope u understand and help me accordingly......regards
still not sure. u need to wait for the update

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
ovais said:
Dear Dr. Hasib
I am posting on this forum after a long long time. u r doing a great job helping NOC 3113 applicants. i recently did my medicals and i think its about time i seriously start thinking about credential evaluation and other means of getting into my profession once in Canada. God willing!
my questions are:
1. is NDEB the quickest way to bring our credentials at par with the canadian qualification?
2. are we required to find residency at a lower level after clearing NDEB?
3. will we still b required to enroll at some canadian institute to acquire qualification required for the canadian job market?
4. if we are looking for lower job such as dental assistant or hygienest wht shud be our course of action? will still need to clear NDEB?

I know if i will rummage through the previous post i will get answer for my queries and i will do it in due course of time but if i can get some answers here i would appreciate it a lot.
Regards
you will get all the info regarding NDEB here:

http://www.rcdso.org/Assets/DOCUMENTS/Registration/Internationally_Trained/RCDSO_Career_Map_2012_Jun_ENG.pdf

and for the dental assisting: u need to complete 1 year certificate course to work as a dental assistant

M.Q

Nov 28, 2012
Dr hasib,
I know that it wont make difference even if look into it now......... but i am asking bcoz just in case if it is NDEB,i need to make my arrangements before hand so that i can send them application right away......plz help me.......plz tell me what do i have to send to NDEB for evaluation.........or wat did people use to send before.....regards

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
M.Q said:
Dr hasib,
I know that it wont make difference even if look into it now......... but i am asking bcoz just in case if it is NDEB,i need to make my arrangements before hand so that i can send them application right away......plz help me.......plz tell me what do i have to send to NDEB for evaluation.........or wat did people use to send before.....regards
NDEB website dosn't have any info regarding this matter.

u can check by urself as well : http://www.ndeb.ca/

M.Q

Nov 28, 2012
Dear Dr hasib
I have an understanding of that......can u plz tell me how and where did u do ur evaluation plz