+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dentist-3113

dr abhishek

Jan 6, 2012
Dr.Hasib said:
it will work..u have great chance to get accepted. no need to reapply next july, however, if u wish to apply then u can
Hello sir
my file reached CIC on 4th jan and BD draft has been en cashed untill now..so as far as i got to know that my file has failed to reach within the cap...

So now the thing is that i had only mentioned DENTIST as the one and only option but now after going through your replies i got to know that i can apply as dental therapist as well....so should i wait till the file reaches to me back and after that i can only apply or else i can apply with a complete new set of documents.....sir is there any other procedure through which i can apply by sending some supporting documents that i work as a therapist along with a request to accept that cause i failed to mention that in my (previous)application as a dentist?

dr abhishek

Jan 6, 2012
sanath123 said:
But cap was reached on 16 Jan 2012.my file reached on 6th of Jan as next update was on 12 Jan 2012 and cap score was 477.I thought i m through.
no idea how CIC works.
hello

Do you have any update regarding your BD...cause my file reached there on 4th and i had applied as a dentist and now wanna apply as a therapist so just to confirm whether your file got accepted so that i can go ahead with some positive inspiration in my mind...please do reply me asap...

sanath123

Jun 15, 2011
dr abhishek said:
hello

Do you have any update regarding your BD...cause my file reached there on 4th and i had applied as a dentist and now wanna apply as a therapist so just to confirm whether your file got accepted so that i can go ahead with some positive inspiration in my mind...please do reply me asap...
not till 10th Feb Waiting till the end of month then i will make new inquiry within bank

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
dr abhishek said:
Hello sir
my file reached CIC on 4th jan and BD draft has been en cashed untill now..so as far as i got to know that my file has failed to reach within the cap...

So now the thing is that i had only mentioned DENTIST as the one and only option but now after going through your replies i got to know that i can apply as dental therapist as well....so should i wait till the file reaches to me back and after that i can only apply or else i can apply with a complete new set of documents.....sir is there any other procedure through which i can apply by sending some supporting documents that i work as a therapist along with a request to accept that cause i failed to mention that in my (previous)application as a dentist?
Dental therapist will b in next NOC list also;so wait for next NOC list if Dentist isn't there try as Dental therapist;Do u have any certificate/diploma as a dental therapist rather than dentist?If u have both degree and work exp as dental hygienist u can try now but if u have only work exp then try next yr

sanath123

Jun 15, 2011
casayed said:
Dental therapist will b in next NOC list also;so wait for next NOC list if Dentist isn't there try as Dental therapist;Do u have any certificate/diploma as a dental therapist rather than dentist?If u have both degree and work exp as dental hygienist u can try now but if u have only work exp then try next yr
i have filled dental therapist as second option and i will send my application as dentist too in next July if NOC 3113 remain in list.
please give me suggestion.
with regards

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
sanath123 said:
i have filled dental therapist as second option and i will send my application as dentist too in next July if NOC 3113 remain in list.
please give me suggestion.
with regards
This year u wont b accepted as a Dentist as 500 cap reached,ur application will b accepted as dental hygienist(ur 2nd choice),on next year u can apply again as a Dentist if it is in NOC list;at last if ur two case is in same in-process u can with draw one of them(depending on which is going faster)

dr abhishek

Jan 6, 2012
casayed said:
This year u wont b accepted as a Dentist as 500 cap reached,ur application will b accepted as dental hygienist(ur 2nd choice),on next year u can apply again as a Dentist if it is in NOC list;at last if ur two case is in same in-process u can with draw one of them(depending on which is going faster)
I got my file back today and i don't want to take risk of waiting for next time for dentists to be included or not next time also...i don't have any degree or diploma as a dental therapist (in in India there is no such position called dental therapist,here dentist does the same work as a therapist)...kindly suggest me that will it be a better option to apply as a therapist this time,considering my circumstances...

please do tell me if you know regarding such a case where a dentist applied as a hygienist or therapist and got P.R ?

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
dr abhishek said:
I got my file back today and i don't want to take risk of waiting for next time for dentists to be included or not next time also...i don't have any degree or diploma as a dental therapist (in in India there is no such position called dental therapist,here dentist does the same work as a therapist)...kindly suggest me that will it be a better option to apply as a therapist this time,considering my circumstances...

please do tell me if you know regarding such a case where a dentist applied as a hygienist or therapist and got P.R ?
hi
don't apply as dental therapist if u don't have any diploma on dental therapist. In canada to get the license as dental therapist one must have diploma on dental therapist. they don't accept dentist degree. So there is a chance that u get rejected by CIC if u apply as Dental therapist. it's better to wait till july 2012.
if someone apply as dentist and also add that he has work exp as dental therapist only then he could be accepted. but applying as Dental therapist without dental therapy diploma would be a rejection.

sanath123

Jun 15, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
hi
don't apply as dental therapist if u don't have any diploma on dental therapist. In canada to get the license as dental therapist one must have diploma on dental therapist. they don't accept dentist degree. So there is a chance that u get rejected by CIC if u apply as Dental therapist. it's better to wait till july 2012.
if someone apply as dentist and also add that he has work exp as dental therapist only then he could be accepted. but applying as Dental therapist without dental therapy diploma would be a rejection.
hello Dr.Hasib
I filled second option as dental therapist but my file have been returned.they did not explain abt that.i hope to apply in next July if Dentist remain in list.any link to find out abt that?
with regards

dr abhishek

Jan 6, 2012
Dr.Hasib said:
hi
Thanks for your advise sir...i will wait till July then...but sir do you think that dentist might be included next time also?is there any way to find that out now or else i have to wait up to June end for the announcement of next NOC list?

dentist82

Dec 22, 2011
hi guys,
got my file back couple of days ago with letter stating 3113 CAP reached. can someone please let me know whether i should re apply as dental hygienist/therapist as still lots of cap remaining under 3222(DH/DT)???????? i also got some UCI number written in a pencil and also other number written on top of my main application page. should i apply as DH/DT ? or wait till june 2012?confused
can any one throw some light on this.
and also are there any chances dentist remain in the list in july 2012-13?
thanks

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
sanath123 said:
hello Dr.Hasib
I filled second option as dental therapist but my file have been returned.they did not explain abt that.i hope to apply in next July if Dentist remain in list.any link to find out abt that?
with regards
hi, sorry to hear that u got your app back too. when u got it back? did they mention about cap reach as the reason?
anyway, did u you submit enough evidence to prove that u worked as Dental therapist for at least 1 year (full time)? if not then your work exp as dental therapist won't be counted.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
dentist82 said:
hi guys,
got my file back couple of days ago with letter stating 3113 CAP reached. can someone please let me know whether i should re apply as dental hygienist/therapist as still lots of cap remaining under 3222(DH/DT)???????? i also got some UCI number written in a pencil and also other number written on top of my main application page. should i apply as DH/DT ? or wait till june 2012?confused
can any one throw some light on this.
and also are there any chances dentist remain in the list in july 2012-13?
thanks
Dr.Hasib said:
hi

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Dentists who got your application returned recently:

Don't lose hope. wait till July 1st, 2012 for MI4.
CIC is supposed to keep the same NOC list till 2013. So, there is a very good chance that NOC-3113: Dentist will remain in the list.

BR
Dr.Hasib