+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dentist-3113

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lildmd said:
hello fellow dentists! i'm from the philippines, i sent my application dec 1 and it reached NS dec 20. any feedbacks from those who sent theirs in dec? i understand some already got their application back because of cap reached. i'm so worried because i haven't receicvd any feedbacks yet and now i'm trying to open my mind to accept if i didn't reach the cap. i hope we could all help each other in case we all are applying this july 2012. i just hope we'll get our papers back soon if they were returned...
Hi lildmd,

I saw your post in the other thread ( by westpoint).
Yes, I mean Central intake office, Nova Scotia.
The person which arrowsmom was referring to is docrobles. He applied in October 2011 and got his PER five months after, just this March 2012.
Try to send email inquiry to CIC.
It's really so frustrating not knowing what's happening to our application.
Sana nakasama ka sa cap ( I hope youre in the cap)
Good luck and pray really hard! :D

Bereth

lildmd

Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luis_pasaway said:
same case kmi ni lilmd.. nauna lng cya 1 day... same profession din...same situation.=)
no feedback din yet from CIO? hay, i'm so angry with DHL, kasi i sent the docs on dec 1 then i can't track my docs till dec 20! babalikan ko tlga sila pag di ako umabot! nyahahaha!

lildmd

Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bereth said:
Hi lildmd,

I saw your post in the other thread ( by westpoint).
Yes, I mean Central intake office, Nova Scotia.
The person which arrowsmom was referring to is docrobles. He applied in October 2011 and got his PER five months after, just this March 2012.
Try to send email inquiry to CIC.
It's really so frustrating not knowing what's happening to our application.
Sana nakasama ka sa cap ( I hope youre in the cap)
Good luck and pray really hard! :D

Bereth
hello doc bereth! thank you so much. i will ask them after the holy week. when did you receive your returned documents? i hope they will get returned to me if it was not processed. i'm so thankful i found you guys. if di tayo nakaabot, let's help each other ha? thank you docs!

luis_pasaway

Feb 2, 2012
yes, still no reply from cic..hoping ok ung applicaton package.. ung kay doc bereth, may firm cya. Canadavisa ata un. around feb ung application binalik..

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lildmd said:
hello doc bereth! thank you so much. i will ask them after the holy week. when did you receive your returned documents? i hope they will get returned to me if it was not processed. i'm so thankful i found you guys. if di tayo nakaabot, let's help each other ha? thank you docs!
Hello lildmd,

Sorry for the late reply.
As Luis had said, the letter from CIC that was attached to my application was dated Feb. 13, 2011.
My lawyer received it just after a week in his office address in Canada.
It will be better if you send an inquiry, at least if you get an answer from CIC, you will have some peace of mind.... ;D
It so tiring and energy draining wondering what happened to one's application (as I had experienced).
We will definitely help each other!!! ;D
Keep in touch...
Take care and God bless! ;)

Bereth

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luis_pasaway said:
yes, still no reply from cic..hoping ok ung applicaton package.. ung kay doc bereth, may firm cya. Canadavisa ata un. around feb ung application binalik..
Hi Luis ;D

bountyhunter123

Mar 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
Dentists who got your application returned recently:

Don't lose hope. wait till July 1st, 2012 for MI4.
CIC is supposed to keep the same NOC list till 2013. So, there is a very good chance that NOC-3113: Dentist will remain in the list.

BR
Dr.Hasib
hi sir,
i m facing a little problem.
work experience letters and job descriptions---> i sent them along with my application( originals)
i photocopied them along with full application, but now i cudnt find the work experience section in my photocopy part..
question--i m waiting for medical now, i dont have copy of the above mentioned docs, but original are with them... what should i do??
Do I need them in future? The documents will be verified but what will I do if they ask a copy? Although they have my originaLs...Really tensed now.

lildmd

Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bereth said:
Hi Luis ;D
hello bereth and luis! thank you for your concern and support. sometimes i feel hopeful sometimes i feel i have to accept that maybe our docs didn't make it. i'm just praying that our documents will not get lost if they'll be sent back. And i'm not even sure if CIO got them. Rights now, I'm gathering updated docs from work, so i can send immediately if our occupation opens in july...

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
hello every body:)

I have one question?

if my spouse has engineering degree, 5 years so we can get from Adaptability 3 points or 4 points?

thanks in advance

lildmd

Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mo7a100 said:
hello every body:)

I have one question?

if my spouse has engineering degree, 5 years so we can get from Adaptability 3 points or 4 points?

thanks in advance
hello moa7a100, 4 points cya... here's the site...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-adaptability.asp

:)

apply ka din sa july 2012?

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
lildmd said:
hello moa7a100, 4 points cya... here's the site...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-adaptability.asp

:)

apply ka din sa july 2012?
thanks u very much, + 1 for you

luis_pasaway

Feb 2, 2012
hi bereth and lildmd,
Today i received a reply letter from CIC dated jan. 23, 2012 regarding the status of my application package. i was informed that it was returned due to quota was reached. Hope our profession is still open this coming july 2012.. ;D
My application packaged was received at CIC, NS dec.2 2011..

lildmd

Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luis_pasaway said:
hi bereth and lildmd,
Today i received a reply letter from CIC dated jan. 23, 2012 regarding the status of my application package. i was informed that it was returned due to quota was reached. Hope our profession is still open this coming july 2012.. ;D
i guess i don't have to wait now... let's do this!

lildmd

Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luis_pasaway said:
hi bereth and lildmd,
luis, i forgot to ask. did u get your documents back?