+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dentist-3113

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
bereth said:
i cannot confirmed if it is enough because i only just submitted my application last 28 December 2011, and one of the reference letter that i have submitted to CIC was not written in a company's letter head but the company 'dry sealed' it. my lawyer didnt tell me that it will not work. he included it in my application. so, i am assuming that it will do.
but, please do wait for other suggestions....
btw, im a girl :D you're welcome...
thanks you very much
and i´m waiting the reply from Dr hasib and casayed because for along time they don´t keep in touch their forum.
:)

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
bereth said:
i cannot confirmed if it is enough because i only just submitted my application last 28 December 2011, and one of the reference letter that i have submitted to CIC was not written in a company's letter head but the company 'dry sealed' it. my lawyer didnt tell me that it will not work. he included it in my application. so, i am assuming that it will do.
Company letter head is needed bcoz it shows the name as well as address,ph no so that they can verify it easily or visit the company easily if necessary
But it may not coz Rejection,they will find the company or they will ask u or call the company for the address if they need any verification

DentalHero

Sep 24, 2011
Hi to All Especially To Dr.Hasib ,

Thanks god , The CHC London send me a letter requesting RPRF & PCC for the countries i lived in in the past 18 years ( Jordan & Lebanon ) but I have few questions regarding this issue :

1) The London CHC didn’t request PCC from Saudi Arabia the country which i live in for now and for more than 3 Years .????
2) It is almost 2.5 months now since i sent the PCC & RPRF to London visa office and NO RESPONSE and whenever i check my eacse it says that they have received my medicals and it is still in process and i’m very worried about that , how much it's going to take ?????

Finally , I appreciate your help and concern .

Regards …

toothfairy

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2011
AOR Received.
16-5-2011
File Transfer...
17-6-2011 then In Process on 24-8-2011
Med's Request
5-9-2011
Med's Done....
October 6,2011, Medical results received appear on ecas- Nov.16,2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 22,11... Decision Made- November 25,11
Got our passports with visa today. God is good!

spyder2011

Feb 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011 (PER : 06-05-2011)
AOR Received.
27-06-2011 (through snail mail)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
08-12-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM - (23-03-2012) got PP back on 26-03-2012
LANDED..........
landed in November 2012
toothfairy said:
Congrats toothfairy!! so happy for you! :)

luis_pasaway

Feb 2, 2012
hi everybody,
I would like to ask if CIC is strict of the 67 points needed to qualify... I am 1 point short but did not include in the calculation of work cic consider my application? thnx God bless, hi bereth d2 ka din pla... ;D

luis_pasaway

Feb 2, 2012
hi everybody,

I would like to ask if CIC is strict of the 67 points needed to qualify... I am 1 point short but did not include my work exp as a dental assisstant for 8 months 1 year preceptorship program in ortho in the calculation of my points will cic consider my application? thnx God bless, hi bereth d2 ka din pla... ;D

hondubai

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2010
AOR Received.
received on 28/02/2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
27/03/2011
Med's Request
22/08/2011
Med's Done....
15/09/2011 Medical received on 11/11/11
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
12/5/2012 get passports back on 19/5/2012
toothfairy said:
Congratulation! Have a safe landing..

DentalHero

Sep 24, 2011
Hi to All : ,

Thanks god , The CHC London send me a letter requesting RPRF & PCC for the countries i lived in in the past 18 years ( Jordan & Lebanon ) but I have few questions regarding this issue :

1) The London CHC didn't request PCC from Saudi Arabia the country which i live in for now and for more than 3 Years .?
2) It is almost 2.5 months now since i sent the PCC & RPRF to London visa office and NO RESPONSE and whenever i check my eacse it says that they have received my medicals and it is still in process and i'm very worried about that , how much it's going to take ?? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Regards ...

E

ezinne

bereth said:

Pls dt be offended. I think its wise to change your lawyer you can use david cohen he is one of the best. Or get directions from this forum

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ezinne said:
Pls dt be offended. I think its wise to change your lawyer you can use david cohen he is one of the best. Or get directions from this forum
hi ezinne,

Mr. Cohen was my first choice, I never doubt that he's good. Actually, I send an email inquiry to him but after almost a year of not receiving any answer from him, i decided to seek another lawyer's help. I dont know if my e mail account is at fault or his answer went to spam. got tired of waiting anyway and thought he might not be interested in my case. My current lawyer is also a Canadian citizen and I trust him. I am quite satisfied with his services.

bereth

DentalHero

Sep 24, 2011

1) The London CHC didn't request PCC from Saudi Arabia the country which i live in for now and for more than 3 Years .?
2) It is almost 2.5 months now since i sent the PCC & RPRF to London visa office and NO RESPONSE and whenever i check my eacse it says that they have received my medicals and it is still in process and i'm very worried about that , how much it's going to take ?? Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Regards ...

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DentalHero said:

2) It is almost 2.5 months now since i sent the PCC & RPRF to London visa office and NO RESPONSE and whenever i check my eacse it says that they have received my medicals and it is still in process and i'm very worried about that , how much it's going to take ?? Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Regards ...
hi DentalHero,

this is the third time you post your inquiry. If only I know how to answer your questions, i have answered them already.
Maybe you should direct your inquiry to Mr. Qorax, he might be able to help you.
Good luck!!! :)

Here is the link:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-master-thread-of-some-of-my-posts-here-t40175.0.html