SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
DMD2010 said:
DMD/DDS is dental degree awarded in the US....it is short for Doctor of Dental Medicine...will it count as a Doctorate level degree ?? i do have the transcripts for it....
I saw few applicants in this forum didnt get point when they didn't submit Transcript(transcript shows study hour,subjects that helps them to understand the degree)

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
casayed said:
I saw few applicants in this forum didnt get point when they didn't submit Transcript(transcript shows study hour,subjects that helps them to understand the degree)
dear Dr/ casayed

what they need about
Education
1- Trade/apprenticeship documents.
2- Transcripts.
3- professional qualifications certificates.
4- evidence of the total numbers of years of education. (how I can prove the Number of year? )
Children´s information
1- proof of full custody for children under 18 years and proof that the children may be removed from the juricdiction of the court( how I can proof that? and what´s meaning ? )
2- Adoption papers issued by recognized national authorities showing the legal, approved addoption of adopted dependent the children.
( what they need exactly? )

thanks

LH84

Dec 31, 2011
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the number of years is obvious in the transcripts.

Also most universities write on the awarded certificate the number of years.
On mine it's written on the footer:"Dentistry is a 5 years Program"

DMD2010

Dec 30, 2011
can a dentist apply under under dental hygienist category for immigration since there is a over lap of job responsibilities ????

thanks

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
mo7a100 said:
dear Dr/ casayed

what they need about
Education
1- Trade/apprenticeship documents.
2- Transcripts.
3- professional qualifications certificates.
4- evidence of the total numbers of years of education. (how I can prove the Number of year? )
Children´s information
1- proof of full custody for children under 18 years and proof that the children may be removed from the juricdiction of the court( how I can proof that? and what´s meaning ? )
2- Adoption papers issued by recognized national authorities showing the legal, approved addoption of adopted dependent the children.
( what they need exactly? )

thanks
Do u have any adopted children?If so I don't have enough IDEA about it
U can submit birth certificate of ur child showing parents name(If he/she isnt adopted)
Just submit ur educational certificates,transcripts,internee certificate(If any) it will show ur study period

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
DMD2010 said:
can a dentist apply under under dental hygienist category for immigration since there is a over lap of job responsibilities ????

thanks
If u can prove u worked as a Dental hygienist u can apply(remember it chance of verification is high in such cases),One of my dentist friend applied as Dental hygienist instructor when dentist wasn't in the NOC list got the verification and got rejected as his institute couldn't answer well(failed to tell his name properly,such more.... )

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
casayed said:
Do u have any adopted children?If so I don't have enough IDEA about it
U can submit birth certificate of ur child showing parents name(If he/she isnt adopted)
Just submit ur educational certificates,transcripts,internee certificate(If any) it will show ur study period
firstly: thank you

secondly: 1- no I havn´t any adopted children, so I need only birth certificates for my son?
2- what´s meaning of internee certificates?
3- if I have the permenant residence of France, when i need to fill the IMM008 general application part of
do you have (Nationaly identity document), he ask me for the egyptian ID or for france National identity document)
note that: now I´m working in Egypt and I will send my file from Egypt, but my permenant Residence of France is still valid.
4- at the same IMM008 general, asked me 1. highest level of education? bachelor´s degree, 2. number of
years of education in total? ( answer: he need number of my bachelor? (5 years) or total number of education? (16 years).

a lot of thanks

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
mo7a100 said:
firstly: thank you

secondly: 1- no I havn´t any adopted children, so I need only birth certificates for my son?
2- what´s meaning of internee certificates?
3- if I have the permenant residence of France, when i need to fill the IMM008 general application part of
do you have (Nationaly identity document), he ask me for the egyptian ID or for france National identity document)
note that: now I´m working in Egypt and I will send my file from Egypt, but my permenant Residence of France is still valid.
4- at the same IMM008 general, asked me 1. highest level of education? bachelor´s degree, 2. number of
years of education in total? ( answer: he need number of my bachelor? (5 years) or total number of education? (16 years).

a lot of thanks
1.U have to submit birth certificate of ur son,photocopy of passport,
2.Internship training means-any training which is done after u have completed ur education(some times payed)(not necessarily every one should have it)
3.What is ur nationality(submit ur National ID accordingly,what is written in ur passport about nationality,I think u dont have Egypt national ID card/Voter ID )
4.your totall No of education -16(primary+secondary+higher=totall)

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
casayed said:
1.U have to submit birth certificate of ur son,photocopy of passport,
2.Internship training means-any training which is done after u have completed ur education(some times payed)(not necessarily every one should have it)
3.What is ur nationality(submit ur National ID accordingly,what is written in ur passport about nationality,I think u dont have Egypt national ID card/Voter ID )
4.your totall No of education -16(primary+secondary+higher=totall)
I´m egyptian and I have only the egyptian nationality, I´m having the permanent residence of France but not the french nationality, so my natinality identity document means the egyptian nationality identity only because I havn´t the french natinality.

thanks man so much

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Applications received toward the overall cap as of January 16, 2012
Dentist : 500 (cap reached)

sanath123

Jun 15, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
Applications received toward the overall cap as of January 16, 2012
Dentist : 500 (cap reached)
hope we all get our best desired result. PR and a great career as Dentist in Canada

toothfairy

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2011
AOR Received.
16-5-2011
File Transfer...
17-6-2011 then In Process on 24-8-2011
Med's Request
5-9-2011
Med's Done....
October 6,2011, Medical results received appear on ecas- Nov.16,2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 22,11... Decision Made- November 25,11
Hello everyone! I have been away from this forum for 2 months, i guess a lot of developments happened regarding all applications. I had a wonderful vacation and just got back about 2 weeks ago. I need your good advice friends, initially my family plans to land in Toronto but there are some doubts on my part, if I were to ask your advice especially Dr. Hasib,which is a better place to land considering our profession, Edmonton or Toronto? Are there more job opportunities for us even as dental assistant in these areas? I know in Toronto dental assisting is not regulated,no idea in Edmonton.Who among you plan to pursue being a Dentist in Canada? Many thanks!!

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
orchard said:
hi maximahilton,

I am also from the Philippines.

In my opinion, you should wait for july 2012, because on my first attempt last may 2011, i did not make it to the cap although there are 50 remaining slots left for 3113, now on my 2nd attempt this sept, they received it sept 27 although i sent it sept 19, and i made it to the cap just this dec 20 after i received the much awaited PER, just concentrate on the checklist/website because its always updated, seniors, pls comment because you might have a different opinion or suggestion, thanks
hi orchard,

i just want to take a minute of your time. i am also from the Philippines, applying under NOC 3113. May I know what date in May did you submit your previous application? I just want to make an estimate because my application was received on 28 December 2011 and the total number of applicants then was at 442. I am worried that my application did not make it within the cap.
Thank you in advance and good luck to your journey to Canada :)

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
hello every body

I need some help to

Level Points
(per ability) Test results for each ability
Speaking Listening Reading Writing
High First official language: 4 6.5 - 9.0 7.5 - 9.0 6.5 - 9.0 6.5 - 9.0
Second official language: 2
Moderate Either official language: 2 5.5 - 6.0 5.5 - 7.0 5.0 - 6.0 5.5 - 6.0
Basic Either official language: 1 4.0 - 5.0 4.5 - 5.0 3.5 - 4.5 4.0 - 5.0 (maximum of 2)
No 0 Less than 4.0 Less than 4.5 Less than 3.5 Less than 4.0

tell me plz how many points can I have with basic level (L,R,W,S)
if English is my first language or my second language?

thanks alot