+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

delay

cnajara

Mar 25, 2014
hello, my name is Najara Barros, i am very concern about my citizenship application, i have wrhote the test on April 02 of 2013 and i haven’t heard anything since then, it will be 1 year this upcoming April. and ten years living in Winnipeg-MB so you can understand my frustration. please advise what steps or action i should take under those circumstances.

Najara Barros.

torontonian2003

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cnajara said:
hello, my name is Najara Barros, i am very concern about my citizenship application, i have wrhote the test on April 02 of 2013 and i haven't heard anything since then, it will be 1 year this upcoming April. and ten years living in Winnipeg-MB so you can understand my frustration. please advise what steps or action i should take under those circumstances.

Najara Barros.
PHONE THE CALL CENTRE (if you haven't yet):
Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑2100
Call Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays.

MAKE A CASE-SPECIFIC INQUIRY DIRECTED TO YOUR CIC OFFICE (this you can do online):
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

eileenf

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Talk to your mp. You are likely in queue to see a citizenship judge, but your mp can confirm that. If you need to see a judge, it's good to have some time to prepare.