+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DELAY IN STUDY VISA APPLICATION

KofiKyei

Sep 19, 2018
Dear experts,

Kindly assess my case for me... I submitted my study permit application on 28th June, 2018. My status says my application is under review since 6 weeks ago. The status further says that I have passed the medical exams and I would be notified when they start my background check. I have already waited for 13 weeks even though the processing time for my Country time is 8 weeks. My university started classes last week and I was expected to report by then.

My questions are;
1. What is probably causing the delay?
2. Is my application really being worked on?
3. What do I tell the university in order to secure my admission?

Thanks

Amason

May 23, 2018
I'm in similar situations as well. I applied first week of June. Till now, no visa.
Not even medical request.
I wonder if our applications are been considered.
Classes has started already. I believe we can use the visa for next year when it is approved

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
You can send a case specific query or phone the CIC, since it has went over the expected timeline. Please note though, this processing time is just a guideline. It really depends on a lot of factors whether this is met or not. There could be thousands more applications than 3 months ago. You can ask the college to defer you to the next intake.

KofiKyei

Sep 19, 2018
You can send a case specific query or phone the CIC, since it has went over the expected timeline. Please note though, this processing time is just a guideline. It really depends on a lot of factors whether this is met or not. There could be thousands more applications than 3 months ago. You can ask the college to defer you to the next intake.
I have sent them emails and queries to check on my application status...And they responded that my application is under review.

Najaah mahamud

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
I have sent them emails and queries to check on my application status...And they responded that my application is under review.
Same here they are saying under active review I don't know when they will finalize lets pray for each other. God willing we will get

Naa888

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
Dear experts,

Kindly assess my case for me... I submitted my study permit application on 28th June, 2018. My status says my application is under review since 6 weeks ago. The status further says that I have passed the medical exams and I would be notified when they start my background check. I have already waited for 13 weeks even though the processing time for my Country time is 8 weeks. My university started classes last week and I was expected to report by then.

My questions are;
1. What is probably causing the delay?
2. Is my application really being worked on?
3. What do I tell the university in order to secure my admission?

Thanks
Same here Kofi can I have ur number so we could talk more on it

Herdeyshola

Sep 28, 2018
Am also having d same problem. I submitted on 8of June and till now I have not received any message for medical..