+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decsion made

keivan1406

Aug 28, 2017
Hi
As i mentioned in my previous mesages i have applied for family sponsorship. Me statuse is decsion made now. My question is:if decsion made, why cic do not let me now my statu?i mean that majority of people say that after decsion made ut tame some weeks to cic let me kniw the situatin.Why????

Haniaintisar1

Oct 20, 2017
Hi
As i mentioned in my previous mesages i have applied for family sponsorship. Me statuse is decsion made now. My question is:if decsion made, why cic do not let me now my statu?i mean that majority of people say that after decsion made ut tame some weeks to cic let me kniw the situatin.Why????
I have got visa letter today after decision made and it took 7 days includig weekend...

Reactions: Dilanisha

goingtosuccess

Jul 31, 2017
Congratulations both of you.Its just a matter of time and they will ask you to send your passport in next few days.So just feel relieved that you have DM and in less than a month you will be with your spouse.Enjoy that excitement and feeling.

Janusound5

Oct 28, 2017
Hi
Congrats !! Can you share your timelines

Mrs grant

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
04/05/2017
Hi all, may 5 applicant received call Wednesday 25th for interview date on the 8th of November KVO.

Dilanisha

Jul 24, 2017
I was wondering what happens next. So I had an update on mycic that the processing of my background is in process but on my ECAS account under the Applicant it said decision made... I have read before that the ECAS is the updated one after a decision is made...but I am wondering what to expect next? I am bit anxious so any info would help?

goingtosuccess

Jul 31, 2017
I was wondering what happens next. So I had an update on mycic that the processing of my background is in process but on my ECAS account under the Applicant it said decision made... I have read before that the ECAS is the updated one after a decision is made...but I am wondering what to expect next? I am bit anxious so any info would help?
CONGRATS you will get passport request now in a week

M.steele

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
CONGRATS you will get passport request now in a week
That all depends on the visa office. There are many of us who have gotten decision made and the passport request has take almost two months to receive. It's not a guarantee they will get the PPR email in a week.

Reactions: Oulrish

Dilanisha

Jul 24, 2017
That all depends on the visa office. There are many of us who have gotten decision made and the passport request has take almost two months to receive. It's not a guarantee they will get the PPR email in a week.
Wow 2 months is long .... are u still waited by for PPR email Steele ? Which visa office are u?

M.steele

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Wow 2 months is long .... are u still waited by for PPR email Steele ? Which visa office are u?
No we got the PPR now. We were processed at Ottawa and Mississauga Visa offices. Yours might be quicker but my point was don't worry if it is taking longer than 1 week to get PPR after Decision Made.

Janusound5

Oct 28, 2017
Congrats..May i know r u processing outside canada or within canada.. and if its outside canada means please share your timelines...

marlowe

Apr 29, 2016
Website showed "Decision Made" in June and it is now November 14 and we have not had formal notice. By email, IRCC responds that we can "rest assured" that our application is in order, med results received, no interview required, etc., they are in process with final background checks, and we "will be notified when a decision is made." So it seems that the words "decision made" don't really mean anything. We have been waiting 15 months now since our initial application. It is very frustrating, and quite amazing that there is no person one can talk to, no real inquiry process except these emails that sound like they are written by robots. Don't know ... we feel very depressed about it. We are driving to Canada today from the U.S. to visit our family for a week (I am Canadian, my spouse American). It is very hard to come home and not know when we can move.

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
15 months suggests an unusual application, surely there must be details pertinent to your application you have not disclosed to us. When you applied some Americans applications were being done in 4-6 months.

marlowe

Apr 29, 2016
Our fear, exactly, that somehow they have marked our application for further review, but when I am able to phone the robot while visiting Toronto it checks our application, says "If we need more information, we will contact you. No interview required. No fingerprints required. We are processing the background check. We are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements. Your medical results are successful."

We are a retired couple wanting to move back to Canada to be near grandchildren. Canadian-born spouse approved to sponsor U.S. citizen spouse. no criminal records. 15 months now since our app was received. Any ideas for us?