+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decline ITA to proceed with OINP Application

ammar11222

Oct 3, 2023
Dear All,

I am facing a tricky situation. I received NOI from OINP last month and I gathered all of my documents and was all set to submit. But last week I got an ITA from IRCC. Now the problem is I won't be in my hometown throughout the month so I don't think i will be able to gather all the documents within the 60 days deadline.

Can I decline the ITA and submit the documents to OINP ??? Will it affect my application in any way ?

Thanks in advance.

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Dear All,

I am facing a tricky situation. I received NOI from OINP last month and I gathered all of my documents and was all set to submit. But last week I got an ITA from IRCC. Now the problem is I won't be in my hometown throughout the month so I don't think i will be able to gather all the documents within the 60 days deadline.

Can I decline the ITA and submit the documents to OINP ??? Will it affect my application in any way ?

Thanks in advance.
ITA documents are pretty much same as OINP documents, what is the hiccup??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
ITA documents are pretty much same as OINP documents, what is the hiccup??
OP is a physician and going to guess that OP applied to EE with ECA from WES and not MCC. MCC is a mandatory document for EE. Think OINP is allowing MCC submissions at a later date. You can decline ITA if MCC document is not completed in time.