+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Deck officers, water transport (NOC 2273)

gurdev5

Jun 11, 2019
Has any Seafarer succeeded In getting PR through EE or PNP. Can you Please suggest some immigration Agency with good knowledge Of seafarer's case.

gurdev5

Jun 11, 2019
Hi Everyone
Could anyone shed some light with regards to jobs available in the offshore sector specially DPO jobs or other related shore jobs.
Also are there any universities offering shipping related courses which might help us in securing a decent shore job

Thanks
Can you Please advise which shipping related courses are available and their scope in canada. Also Pl advise institute/university names.

Johnnextdoor

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Has any Seafarer succeeded In getting PR through EE or PNP. Can you Please suggest some immigration Agency with good knowledge Of seafarer's case.
I succeeded through the EE program. I had applied back in 2019 though, when the cut offs was much lower than now. I'd suggest you give your IELTS and collect your transcript for WES first. If by chance you get ITA, you can apply by yourself. There wouldn't be any need for an agent.

Reactions: gurdev5

gurdev5

Jun 11, 2019
I succeeded through the EE program. I had applied back in 2019 though, when the cut offs was much lower than now. I'd suggest you give your IELTS and collect your transcript for WES first. If by chance you get ITA, you can apply by yourself. There wouldn't be any need for an agent.
Many thanks for your above update. Kind request to please share your contact or email adress as to seek your guidance. Will accordingly proceed, appreciate your kind assitance. or alternattively drop me text on my watapps 00918283849040

Reactions: Johnnextdoor

gsohi2011

May 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2017
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
File Transfer...
27-10-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-04-2018
If possible avoid any agency, as they will further complicate things, most of them donot understand the profession plus if you want to apply under EE, you have all information online. If you do not make enough points due to age or education etc, study visa is the route. There are hardly any shipping related courses in Canada which will give you study visa. The closest which comes to mind is logistics or supply chain management courses.

Johnnextdoor

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Many thanks for your above update. Kind request to please share your contact or email adress as to seek your guidance. Will accordingly proceed, appreciate your kind assitance. or alternattively drop me text on my watapps 00918283849040
Cool. I'll add you in a telegram group called "Seafarers to canada". Here, you'll find many seafarers migrated to Canada or aspiring to, so you'll find all the required help you may need. Make sure you have telegram on the above number you've provided.

Reactions: Capt SI

sailorMike

Jul 5, 2022
Cool. I'll add you in a telegram group called "Seafarers to canada". Here, you'll find many seafarers migrated to Canada or aspiring to, so you'll find all the required help you may need. Make sure you have telegram on the above number you've provided.
Please bro could you share the telegram link here so more people can join and get assistance. Thank you

Last edited:

Johnnextdoor

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Please bro could you share the telegram link here so more people can join and get assistance. Thank you
My Bro!!! Humbly request you to kindly put your number registered on the telegram app here, so that I could add you. Many unwanted people have been spamming on the group so we would want to avoid adding starngers. Once you've been added to the group, youu can delete your number on this thread. Hope you don't mind. thanks.

Capt SI

Jul 5, 2022
That's exactly what I'm planning to do Man , I don't think there's any need for Agent .

Reactions: Johnnextdoor

Capt SI

Jul 5, 2022
Please kindly add me on that Telegram group as well , my number +2347030593925

sailorMike

Jul 5, 2022
My Bro!!! Humbly request you to kindly put your number registered on the telegram app here, so that I could add you. Many unwanted people have been spamming on the group so we would want to avoid adding starngers. Once you've been added to the group, youu can delete your number on this thread. Hope you don't mind. thanks.
Thank you so much for your response. My number is +2349013756755. Thank you again

Jun 15, 2019
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Hi guys any one succeeded with ita. Can someone tell me how to get the experience letter from company what format should be there for seafarers.

Also kindly add me on group please plus917709015153

Nov 9, 2023
Hello, is the telegram group still accepting new members? could you also add me there if they do. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Mahamed Ahmed Farah