devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
simm said:
That means if you are right my application may/is still subject to check on opening at a date (Bring Forward Date) by the VO .
Decision made without Meds etc probably means, end of the road.
I wont be keeping my fingers crossed.

If you are elligible under new rule, collect docs and prepare for re-applying.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simm said:
That`s how it`s been for over 7 months now...
why don't you send Case specific query to VO!! or send direct email to VO regarding your case!! you will get respond with clear picture.
so, better to send email to VO for more clarification.

OMM

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simm said:
Advice needed.My ECAS info below, no Medical yet:

ECAS Status :In Proces

"We received your application for permanent residence on April 15, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 5, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 14, 2010. The London England office may contact you."
Apply caipsnotes on this stage it will be helpfull for you to understand your case.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
omm said:
why don't you send Case specific query to VO!! or send direct email to VO regarding your case!! you will get respond with clear picture.

OMM
Yep...Totally agree that you should send an email.

simm

Aug 21, 2010
omm said:

OMM
The long wait begins.
The response from CHC below:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Please be advised that your application is still waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
simm said:
The long wait begins.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application is still waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer.
[/quote
Well well, there u go! It might have been an error. So the long wait begins again! Mandie

simm

Aug 21, 2010
mandiebraxton said:
simm said:
The long wait begins.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Well well, there u go! It might have been an error. So the long wait begins again! Mandie
Meaning???...Pls come clear....

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
simm said:

Meaning???...Pls come clear....
I mean it was not rejection after all.... as your file is awaiting review, it means waiting waiting waiting.....Mandie

slavasz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2009
Doc's Request.
18/12/2009
AOR Received.
19/04/2010
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/09/2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011/
Interview........
waved 19/04/2010
Passport Req..
24/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/07/2012
LANDED..........
29/08/2012
simm said:
Advice needed.My ECAS info below, no Medical yet:

ECAS Status :In Proces
"We received your application for permanent residence on April 15, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 5, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
We transferred your application to the London England office on July 14, 2010. The London England office may contact you."
Sorry, man, it is most probably a refusal. But, pray to God that it is just a glitch in the system.

y2abid

Star Member
May 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-12-2009
Doc's Request.
10-4-2010
Nomination.....
real in-process 17-jan-2012
AOR Received.
10-1-2011
Med's Request
04-NOV-2014
Med's Done....
17-NOV-2014
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 2 Dec 2014 and PPR 18 Dec 2014
slavasz said:
Sorry, man, it is most probably a refusal. But, pray to God that it is just a glitch in the system.
i ask my Canadian lawyer about Decision made status before medical. He said it is system error and at this point rejection can be possible after medical done.

riz1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Hi every body.
Cool down, I am sure it is e-cas error, I have same status line by line since the end of January, I sent them an e-mail as soon as my status shows decission made, in reply they said they have recieved my documents on so and so date and they are pending review and approximately after 20 or 25 days I recieved my 2nd AOR dated 14 Feb 2011, I am confident it's error because I still have same status since 9 Moths, I think this status may caused by transferring the files in to new GCMS system if I m right, cool down and send them an e-mail.

Thanks

y2abid

Star Member
May 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-12-2009
Doc's Request.
10-4-2010
Nomination.....
real in-process 17-jan-2012
AOR Received.
10-1-2011
Med's Request
04-NOV-2014
Med's Done....
17-NOV-2014
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 2 Dec 2014 and PPR 18 Dec 2014
riz1 said:
Hi every body.
Cool down, I am sure it is e-cas error, I have same status line by line since the end of January, I sent them an e-mail as soon as my status shows decission made, in reply they said they have recieved my documents on so and so date and they are pending review and approximately after 20 or 25 days I recieved my 2nd AOR dated 14 Feb 2011, I am confident it's error because I still have same status since 9 Moths, I think this status may caused by transferring the files in to new GCMS system if I m right, cool down and send them an e-mail.

Thanks
Riz

you are rite ! my lawyer said before 2AOR normally rejection letter issue.

Frankle07

Apr 6, 2011
Hi all,

Yes, I ordered enquiry about my "Decision made" last weekend and receive reply this afternoon. They said it's "pending review" and they will NOT answer further correspondence on information which they already sent to me. So, I understand at least it is not "end of road" or rejection confirmation at the moment.

Wow, +10 for their so quick reply~good service extended for applicant.

Cheers,
Frank